1999 Leslie St. Toronto ON M3B 2M3

Best of 2021 winner 7 timesBest of 2021winner 7 times

Reviews for Finer Edge Painting & Improvements

Phil and Debbie  in Oakville
Phil and Debbie in Oakville

Stucco removal and painting and restraining exterior woodwirk

Bill, Shane and their team removed old popcorn ceiling and completely repainted the house for me ahead of us selling it. They did an awesome job, fixed up a couple of extra items along the way and left the house in immaculate condition . This wasthe second time we used Finer Edge and have invited them to do some work at our new house.
UPDATE: Peter and his team led by Sokol did another awesome job for us retaining balcony, stairs, pergola, cabana and shed. Sokol and his family (they all help) all worked incredibly hard and Sokol even came round at 8pm to finish off. I can’t say enough about these guys - they’re great!

Phil, thank you for your repeat business at both your houses. Enjoy your beautiful new home! Regards, Gordon

Room renovation (painting & wallpapering)

We had an excellent experience with Finer Edge Painting & Improvements - Derek was able to complete a very precise wallpapering and painting service for our condo - we appreciated his precision and very professional service. Results are beautiful. We are happy to recommend Finer Edge Painting & Improvements and Derek specifically here.

Hello JP, thank you for posting a review and I'm pleased you are happy with the work. Regards, Gordon

Entire house painting

Had an excellent experience with FinerEdge. Once on site they were incredibly responsive both the workers and the project manager.

Would have been 10/10 with more responsiveness ahead of the job re notification of the timing and response to e-mails.

Absolutely would recommend and use this company again for any painting needs.

Thank you for taking the time to post a review. It has been a challenging year for scheduling and alot of projects are happening at a moments notice. Im glad to hear once the project started all it went well. Luigi

Painted all the trim and tudor gables on our large two storey brick house

Sanded and washed all the necessary wood trim. Undercoated everything before applying three coats of finished tudor brown high gloss exterior paint. Team of 3 highly skilled outdoor painters worked very quickly and took a little over 5 days to complete the work. The team leader told me he had been working for Finer Edge since 2004 and the other members of the team had also been with the company for a number of years.
I can't recommend Finer Edge too highly and would recommend them to anyone, especially people who are particularly fussy about the quality of the workmanship. Painters listened to my wishes as the work progressed and were very obliging in following them.

Hello and thank you for your review. I'm glad you were pleased with the results. Although it was a repaint. The fresh coat really made it pop. See you on the next project. Luigi

James from Toronto
James from Toronto

Exterior Door & Garage Door Refresh

Glen and Peter took care of the doors very well, with professional opinions, work ethic and honest opinions. We have used Finer Edge before for an interior paint job (with a lot of delicated furniture inside) and they also did a perfect job. Can't recommend them more.

Don't expect them to have the lowest quote for you but I always believe you get what you paid for.

Hello James, thank you for posting a review. I'm glad to hear that you are pleased. I will pass along your comments to Glen. Thank you again. Peter

Deck staining

Have used Finer Edge for about 25 years. I am always happy with results. Happy to recommend!

Thank you for posting a review. I am glad to hear 25 years of service, and we are still your first choice. Luigi

Exterior painting, some repair

Painter very well prepared and thorough. Client focused, timely, knowledgeable. Did excellent work. Thank you!

Thank you for posting a review. I am looking forward to the next project. Luigi

Wallpaper on a ceiling

My job was not an easy one. Not only was it wallpaper on a ceiling, it was a very heavy embossed paper (Lincrusta) that is rigid and quite difficult to deal with. The installer (Derek) did a great job and managed it on his own. I’ll also note that I got a quote from another well reviewed installer who does a lot of TV appearances, etc, who quoted me a higher price and actually backed out of the job because they weren’t confident enough to do it. Also this job was during lockdowns etc and I had to reschedule 2-3 times which was no problem for them and I appreciated that.

Hello JDM, thank you for posting your review. I'm pleased you're happy with the final outcome. Thank you for your business, best regards, Gordon.

Roger in Toronto
Roger in Toronto

Finer Edge Painting & Improvements

Sokol and his team did an outstanding job painting the exterior of our house. They paid meticulous attention to the details and executed flawlessly. Equally important, they went the extra mile in many ways without even being asked to do so! Even our neighbours were duly impressed.

Hello Roger, glad to hear how impressed you were with the project. Sokol is truely passionate about what he does. I will pass along your comments. Peter

Leslie in Toronto, Ontario Canada M5R2E2
Leslie in Toronto, Ontario Canada M5R2E2

Great painting

I recently had two bedrooms painted by Finer Edge and the results are fantastic. The painting is very high quality and was done exactly in the time frame promised. It was a pleasure to deal with the team--great service and great quality!

Hello Leslie, it was a pleasure to deal with you as well. Glad to hear the results met your expectation. I will pass along to the crew your comments. Luigi

More about Finer Edge Painting & Improvements

Painters, Painting, Paint & Wallpaper Contractors

We built our reputation on quality interior and exterior painting. So whether you're a homeowner or businessperson, or need one room painted or the entire office, you can be assured that we stand by our work. But did you know we offer many more services that go well beyond painting your walls or trim?

Finer Edge is also proud to offer the following home improvement services. Regardless of the service you choose, rest easy that our work is always guaranteed to meet your highest expectations.

> Expert Wallpaper Installation including for ANY Wallcovering
> Custom Wood Staining & Refinishing
> Plastering and Plaster/Lath Restoration

Don't see a service you need from the list above? Chances are, we do offer it. Be sure to call or email us today to get more information.