Brock Doors And Windows

Reviews for Brock Doors And Windows

Chris
Chris

Door and windows

We ordered a front door and two basement windows at the beginning of the summer. They were installed by early October. The installer did a fantastic job, arrived when expected and left the house clean after completing the job. The door delivery was delayed but Brock did a good job of reaching out and rectifying the issue to our satisfaction. I would recommend Brock for any door or window job as their prices are competitive and of the highest quality!

Windows and doors

I had recently had Brock Doors & Windows replace all my windows but one which I had to replace a few yews ago plus a sliding glass door.
They did an excellent job at a great price. The guys were there on time and removed and replaced all the windows (9) and the sliding glass door in one day which was great. The next day they did all the finishing work and clean up. The neighbours even commented on how clean they were.
The windows look and feel great.

$1,376,100.00
Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Windows

7 windows delivered when expected as advised by sales rep Phil - installed in one day by a top notch team who also cleaned up inside and took away the old windows. The windows are beautiful, trimmed nicely, and the sealed so there are no indoor drafts and added bonus of less outdoor noise.

Thank you for the 10-star feedback! We're so happy to hear of your satisfaction from beginning to end.

Bowie from Ajax
Bowie from Ajax
4 reviews Whitby, ON

Back door

We dealt with Brock Windows & Doors for our new back door & we were 100% satisfied with them from start to finish ..they kept us posted about our order & installation..Their staff in store & Jim (the salesman) & the installation guys were awesome@ professional ..customer service & quality was perfect ..would definitely deal with them again in the future..

Thank you for providing this feedback, Bowie! We look forward to the opportunity of working with you again.

Valerie in Toronto
Valerie in Toronto

Poor customer service

Multiple windows and doors ordered including a replacement for existing patio door. As they were installing it in July, it was obvious that the opening was the wrong way and not the same as what was there. This was a sales rep error on their part. A conversion kit was ordered. In September the appointment was cancelled because their truck broke down. In October it was cancelled as staff sick. In November it was cancelled as staff quit. I have a pending December appointment. I cant put up my Christmas tree because the opening is wrong. Every time it took multiple emails and phone calls on my part to get the appointment. I have also been waiting since March for a storm door. I have NEVER heard from them despite phone messages being left as to the status. Winter is coming and I have been waiting 8 months.

Valerie, we are sorry for the inconveniences you have faced when trying to address your patio door reversal. We have forwarded your feedback to our Installations division and can assure you they will be touching base regarding your concerns promptly.

Diana
Diana

Terrible - Paying Customer File#N220155

WOULD NOT RECOMMEND Ordered 13 windows, 1 sliding door, and double entry door with sidelights in April 2022. Jason seemed to be a trustworthy salesperson and assured me I wouldn't be disappointed as Brock has excellent customer service. This couldn't be further from the truth. Final measurements were taken in early May 2022. Update from Jason in early August 2022 that my order was projected to be ready for windows - late September 2022, and doors - early October 2022. No further updates from Jason despite reaching out several times. Finally a call came through from Installations early October 2022 to book installation for Oct 24th & 25th. The installers showed up Oct 24th and THEY were the ones that informed me they only had part of my order. The sliding door, 3 windows, and the double entry door with sidelights were missing/unavailable for them to pick up. I let the installation proceed as I was informed that someone was actively looking for the missing product and I would receive an update on this by end of day Oct 24. The update came from Angel she informed me that they found 1 window and sliding door - but could not locate 2 front windows and double entry door with sidelights. The installers came back Oct 25th and installed what they had.
The three issues I have are: #1. Damage to the stucco surround on front of house where 1 window was installed - SEE PICTURE. #2. No idea where the other 2 front windows for my house went - the Eta now is November!!. Now this is how my house looks while I wait. SEE PICTURE #3. I am unable to proceed with having the post retrofit assessor come to my home as the job is not complete which is delaying my access to the greener home rebate and loan. I can't remove the window stickers, can't proceed with repainting and installation of new blinds/curtains. 100% disappointed to say the least. Choose another company if you don't want to go through what I am going through right now.

Diana,

We would like to apologize for the poor experience you've detailed in your review. We had advised our team of your concerns when you had initially emailed and published your review, and we can see an action plan is currently in the works and that you have been communicated with by your Project Coordinator and our Field Service Technician. We look forward to amicably resolving your concerns and appreciate your patience throughout this process.

Private User reviews Ogoki, ON

Windows and Doors

We had two terrible experiences with Brock . We have them a second chance as we really liked the sales guy he seemed to really know his stuff.

We started a job with them that they both times made a mistake on measuring the original job was suppose to be completed in October of 2021 since the mistake was made they had to re order a window (thats fine mistakes happen) we got reached out to on Feb for an install date in March which didnt work for us got told they would reach back out - I emailed in March April and may still hadnt heard anything finally reached out to our sales guy again in June and then finally got an install date of august installer then didnt show up!!!

Kept on playing back and forth as it was summer with my kids home gave them a time that didnt work for them and then they did the same. Havent heard from management once the installers left a mess on the back deck but by this time we were so fed up with this company I couldnt even be bothered to contact them.

Family asked if we would recommend we said no but they went ahead anyways got 4 new windows from them have an issue with 3 of them and the installers have to come back again - they contract out their installers so they dont even car past this point.

I have never written a review before ever! But I can guarantee you we will never use this company or recommend them ever again

Thank you for providing us with this feedback. For us to assist you better, we would greatly appreciate if you could contact our general mailbox with information pertaining to your project (job number, name, address) and details of any discrepancies or rectification work that may be outstanding on your project. We would like to apologize for the frustration this has surely caused, and assure you that your satisfaction is in our best interest.

Jonathan
Jonathan

Quality Windows, Fast Installation

Brock's triple pane windows are excellent quality. Price was the best compared to the double pane quotes i received from 3 homestar recommendations. Michelle the salesperson was very professional and honest. Elchin and his installation team worked very hard to install the large windows I chose. Some minor scuff marks but seeing how difficult the installation was (large heavy windows and tearing down sections of wall), it is expected.
I ordered the black colour but was told there would be a delay for at least 3 months. Having read recent reviews of how they were unresponsive and delays kept extending, I contemplated canceling the order. However, I changed the colour to anthracite gray (which I was indifferent with), the windows were manufactured quickly.

Jonathan, thank you for providing this 9-star review. We are thrilled to hear of your satisfaction with the quality of product, consultation process and installation experience. We appreciate you sticking with us as we worked through supply chain delays and are grateful for your kind words about our team.

Please never hesitate to connect with us should you have any questions whatsoever.

Windows replacement

Installation went relatively well, clean up could have been better, still finding nails in the grass.

What frustrated me most about Brock was their complete lack of support applying for the Greener Home grant. They were unwilling to help maximize my rebate even at the request of the Government Energy Advisor. They failed to provide an explanation and ignored my request for additional information and support/

A company this that is reluctant to adapt and is this rigid with its internal processes should be approached with caution. I hope i don't need to approach them for help if something goes wrong with my windows.

Thank you for providing us with this feedback. We would like to apologize if you did not receive ample assistance throughout your grant application process. The Canada Greener Homes Grant is relatively new to our industry, and differs from previous grants offered by the government. The Canada Greener Homes Grant poses greater difficulty for the company to intervene on behalf of the homeowner, limiting our ability to act on your behalf at the beginning of the process. We hope you were able to take advantage of the grant without issue, and would like to ask that you please reach out to us should you require any assistance whatsoever.

Janet
Janet

Customer Service

I had 16 windows and one patio door installed on June 20th and 25th and while the installation took longer than the 2 consecutive days originally booked the work was good. I found a few problems however in the manufacture of some of the product. A request for a large picture replacement window was registered on June 21st. Three to 4 weeks was mentioned. It is now Sept 9th and still waiting for an ETA on the window and am unable to get any department to commit to a delivery date let alone answer the phone. Have only been able to talk to a customer service rep a couple of times and am now up to calling daily both the warranty dept (suggested by a project coordinator) and the installation dept out of desperation until I get an answer.

The worst customer service I have ever encountered.

Janet, we apologize for any delays you've faced when trying to rectify your concerns. Please reach out to us through the email address below with further information, i.e. last name on file, or your job number so we may look into this promptly for you.

More about Brock Doors And Windows

Windows and Doors

Brock Doors & Windows Ltd. has a solid reputation for quality and craftsmanship in the home renovation industry. One of the first to bring vinyl windows to Ontario homeowners, Brock has always recognized that improved technology and quality materials can maximize your home’s heating and cooling efficiency.

Sales and Installation of Windows, Entrance Doors, Patio Doors & Hardware. Our Manufacturer, North Star Vinyl Windows, carries 100% Canadian Windows and Doors.