Brock Doors And Windows

Kevin, North York
Kevin, North York
9.8/10

Windows Replacement

We are very pleased with the quality of windows, profesional installation and follow-up. Will definitely choose Brock next time. The only problem is you need to book earlier to get job done. They must have a long waiting list.

Widow/Patio dor installation
Widow/Patio dor installation

8.5/10

new windows/patio door

Installers profesional, sales staff good, price fair.
Cut out half of my wall to install a patio door, The installers did nice finishing work,inside as well as outside. Energy Star rated well.

Wendy from Georgetown
Wendy from Georgetown
8.5/10

replacing windows

We had gotten a few different quotes on windows and were told different ways the windows could be installed. We were most impressed by Brock. Their representative explained the most about the best way and reasons for replacing our windows the way we did. The price was fair and comparable to the other companies. Their service was excellent and their installers were professional, efficient and friendly.

Lisa from Markham
Lisa from Markham

New Windows

'OUTSTANDING QUALITY AND SERVICE'. If you need your windows replaced look no further! I have a 30 year old house and needed to replace all the windows and patio doors. I contacted quite a few window companies, they came over to quote me and then gave the same speech "they could not guarantee the price would not go up tomorrow, commit now". I don't like that pressure tactic. At the end of my rope, I received a flyer for Brock and contacted them. They sent out John, and not only did Brock have the largest selection but John had the lowest quote for top quality windows. John did not pressure me to give him money that night, he believed in his product and price, so he gave me his card and let me think it over. I called him a few days later and committed. He also booked the instillation around my schedule. The installers came on time and were very knowledgeable and friendly. They also went out of their way to explain what they were doing and why. They took their time and did the job right. I must say I am extremely pleased with my new windows (and lower heating bills!) and would recommend Brock to anyone.

Tracey    Aurora
Tracey Aurora

Windows

My wife and I are very happy Brock Home Improvements.We had our windows replaced. The windows look fabulous.The sales person was very pleasant and informative. We live in a 20 year old house, so we have had our share of contractors in the house, floors/roof/furnace, and Brock was by far the best experience we've.

From the sales person to installers, we had a great experience.

We recommend Brock Home Improvements to all our friends.

Tracey, Aurora Oct 2005: Windows

Brian from Bowmanville
Brian from Bowmanville

Replace livingroom window

The work was very professionally done and the worker was extremely polite. I am very pleased with the job and would recomend them to anyone whom requires new windows. I have heard stories of other people having similar work done and how they where not satisfied with the job or price. I am very satisfied

Susan and Derrick from Brampton
Susan and Derrick from Brampton

Window and Patio Door Installations

We went to the show room of Brock and were instantly welcomed and told to feel free to browse.

Brian, who came over, listened to what we wanted and gave us a price for what we had wanted but also suggested great ideas that were very informative and very helpful.It also saved us a bundle of money!!! Brian's attention to detail was fantastic and very thorough.

We went back to order another 2 windows about 3 weeks later and all were installed the same day as our original purchase.

The installers were friendly, prompt, curteous and fixed a concern as soon as it came up.

We have had no problems with the windows and they are just beautiful!!!

Brookland drive area
Brookland drive area
9.8/10

New windows

We had 3 windows installed on lower level of our home.
The service was great and we would highly recommend your company. we are planning to get more windows in the near future.
We have told friends of the good service and quality of the windows

Carew from Sheridan Park
Carew from Sheridan Park

Installed new windows in living and dining rooms

We have absolutely no complaints as the job was performed efficiently and with a high standard of workmanship. We have run out of windows to refurbish otherwise we would not hesitate to re-engage Brock.

Thank you for your feedback, Carew!

Franco and Julia from Bradford
Franco and Julia from Bradford

Windows

After having a newborn, money was tight, and the windows were in a desperate need of a change.
Thanxs to Brock, we were able to get an afordable payment plan, exceptional windows. proffesional service, installation and follow-up. Kept the house clean, sheats used at all times. Left the outside of the house in fantastic condition as well. No broken flowers or garbage left behind.

Franco and Julia, thank you!

More about Brock Doors And Windows

Windows and Doors

Brock Doors & Windows Ltd. has a solid reputation for quality and craftsmanship in the home renovation industry. One of the first to bring vinyl windows to Ontario homeowners, Brock has always recognized that improved technology and quality materials can maximize your home’s heating and cooling efficiency.

Sales and Installation of Windows, Entrance Doors, Patio Doors & Hardware. Our Manufacturer, North Star Vinyl Windows, carries 100% Canadian Windows and Doors.