Brock Doors And Windows

Giving Back Award winner 2 timesGiving Back Awardwinner 2 times

Reviews for Brock Doors And Windows

Carew from Sheridan Park
Carew from Sheridan Park

Installed new windows in living and dining rooms

We have absolutely no complaints as the job was performed efficiently and with a high standard of workmanship. We have run out of windows to refurbish otherwise we would not hesitate to re-engage Brock.

Thank you for your feedback, Carew!

Franco and Julia from Bradford
Franco and Julia from Bradford

Windows

After having a newborn, money was tight, and the windows were in a desperate need of a change.
Thanxs to Brock, we were able to get an afordable payment plan, exceptional windows. proffesional service, installation and follow-up. Kept the house clean, sheats used at all times. Left the outside of the house in fantastic condition as well. No broken flowers or garbage left behind.

Franco and Julia, thank you!

Trevor from Aurora-6315
Trevor from Aurora-6315

Bay window installation

Service was quite good, and they did exactly what was outlined in the estimate. After several years, I'm still satisfied with the performance of the windows.

Thank you for your feedback!

S Homeowner
S Homeowner

Windows

The one thing that I really liked about them is that they were very careful to look out for my landscaping. They were respectful and reliable. Very clean. The gentleman who gae the estimate was kind and didn't treat me like I was stupid. I'm going with them again.

Thank you for your feedback, S!

J and M from Toronto
J and M from Toronto
7.5/10

Two brick-to-brick Windows + Storm Door Installed

Brock Windows really did stand behind our product. Unfortunately our doors and windows were not measured properly the first time by the measuring person sent from the company. This caused a huge delay between when we ordered and when they were received. However, the windows (NorthStar) are excellent quality and do not regret the purchase. I had a feeling they might cut corners if I wasn't so insistent on having a good job done.

We do apologize that the windows and doors were not measured properly the first time and this caused a delay. It is hard for me to comment on the specific job because I'm not sure which one it is. As far as cutting corners...we install to Window Wise specifications, all installers that work for us must be trained by Window Wise. For anyone who does not know what this is you can find out details on the S.A.W.D.A.C. website. If you are having windows installed you should ensure that the company you are dealing with is a member of SAWDAC. We hope you enjoy your North Star Windows for many years to come.

Josie from Brampton
Josie from Brampton

Windows throughout my previous home

Excellent windows. Really miss them in my new builder home.

Thank you for choosing Brock, Josie!

More about Brock Doors And Windows

Windows and Doors

Brock Doors & Windows Ltd. has a solid reputation for quality and craftsmanship in the home renovation industry. One of the first to bring vinyl windows to Ontario homeowners, Brock has always recognized that improved technology and quality materials can maximize your home’s heating and cooling efficiency.

Sales and Installation of Windows, Entrance Doors, Patio Doors & Hardware. Our Manufacturer, North Star Vinyl Windows, carries 100% Canadian Windows and Doors.