Brock Doors And Windows

Denise and Will in Durham Region
Denise and Will in Durham Region
1 review Whitby, ON

Patio Door Replacement

The Northstar patio door is great. Top notch installation. Booking the installation date was a bit of a challenge however once a date was agreed upon everything went swiftly. Very satisfied with our new door.

Hi Denise & Will!

We're thrilled to hear of your satisfaction with your North Star patio door, as well as the overall installation experience. We'd like to apologize for any challenges you faced while booking your home improvement; however, we're happy to hear that once commenced, everything went just as planned.

Carolyne McNabney from Scarborough
Carolyne McNabney from Scarborough
2 reviews Whitby, ON

New windows and front door

I am very pleased with my new windows and front door that Brock installed. The only hesitation to giving a 5 star review is that my one split casement window in our dining room was broken by the installer, and it took awhile to get it repaired. Then it was only repaired, rather than replaced. Then the other side was showing signs of water between the panes so now I’m waiting for that side to get replaced as well. I’m glad they agreed to this replacement rather than the repair as originally offered. My rating may go up once all is done

Hi, Carolyne!

Thank you for choosing Brock for your recent window and door replacement project. We'd like to apologize for any unfortunate accidents that took place, as well as any delays you experienced throughout the rectification process. We look forward to resolving your concerns so you can fully appreciate your home investment.

If you have any questions or concerns whatsoever, please never hesitate to connect with us.

1-800-449-3808
info@brockwindows.com

Arthur in Newmarket
Arthur in Newmarket
3 reviews Newmarket, ON

Brock Windows make a difference!

Was looking to replace 6 large windows in my house and selected Brock because they were able to price match the lowest quote I received from competitors. Everything from the service I received for the transaction (thank you Phil!) to the installation process, was seamless and professional. I must say the quality of the product and value for what you get (some window places might quote a cheaper price but don't include things like the interior framing in their prices) is uncomparable. With Brock I'm happy with the product and service I got for the money paid. Thank you Brock!!! :)

Hi, Arthur!

Thank you for choosing Brock for your 6 window replacement project. We're pleased to hear you had a wonderful experience with Phil as well as our installation crew. We know you'll continue to appreciate your investment for many more years to come.

Main Door

i obtained quote from so many companies but somehow I thought Brock was most reasonable, I was not sure how their service would be, so I booked an appointment. Once I had a chance to speak to the customer representative, I was so happy and impressed with him that right away, I hired that company to have my doors made. The quality was great, and the service was super good. Recommending this company anytime. Five stars

Hi there,

After a long search, we're happy to hear we were your home improvement company of choice. We appreciate your recommendation immensely and hope to work with you again on any future projects.

Heather in London
Heather in London
1 review London, ON

Windows

We had Brock in to install windows in our house. We were extremely pleased with the service and the quality of the windows. We would definitely use them again and recommend them to anyone

Hi, Heather!

Thank you for the 10-star feedback. We're thrilled to hear of your satisfaction with all aspects of your project. We look forward to working with you again and appreciate your recommendation.

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Windows

Brock Windows Customer Service was great.
The technicians were quick and thorough, cleaned up and took away all the garbage etc.
I never give a 5star rating to any company, there's always room for improvement. Definitely 4.5 stars.

Hi there,

Thank you for contributing this feedback to our HomeStars listing. We're happy to hear you had a great experience with our team, these honest and agreeable comments mean a great deal to our organization.

We hope to have the opportunity to work with you again.

Matthew in Toronto
Matthew in Toronto

Front and Back Doors

I highly recommend Brock Doors and Windows. Having quoted 4 vendors, Brock were the most competitive and knowledgeable, and ended up doing great work on time and on budget. Our new doors look great and will last for years.

Hi Matthew,

Thank you for recommending our products and services! We're happy to hear you found our quotation to be competitive and our team knowledgeable. We know you'll continue to appreciate your home investment for many more years to come.

David
David

New window installation

Brock did a great job from the quote, coming to see the project to the actual cut and installation. The gentleman were fast, courteous and friendly. Would use them again.

Hi David,

Thank you for the 10-star feedback. We're very appreciative of your kind comments and we hope to join you on your next home improvement project.

K&J
K&J
2 reviews Oshawa, ON

Great Experience All Around

From our initial visit by Rick our sales person who understood our wishes, to the showroom to confirm that our choices met our expectation to the installation specialist, Brock Doors and Windows are now our go-to company.

Hi K & J,

Thank you for contributing this feedback to our HomeStars listing. We're thrilled to hear of your exceptional experience with Rick. Our objective is to provide our clients with a thorough and informative experience that leaves them feeling rest assured about their home investment.

We're incredibly happy to hear that we're now your go-to company of choice – that means a great deal to us.

Private User reviews Innisfil, ON

Whole home window replacement

I found the service from Brock Windows and Doors to be very professional from start to finish. My concerns and questions were answered promptly. I had a problem with one window and they took care of it immediately. Liked the transferrable warranty too.

Hi there,

Thank you for the 10-star feedback! We're happy to hear you found our services to be professional from beginning to completion, and that any questions or concerns you had were promptly addressed and rectified.

Our customers satisfaction is incredibly important to our team, we're happy it shone through during your home renovation journey.

More about Brock Doors And Windows

Windows and Doors

Brock Doors & Windows Ltd. has a solid reputation for quality and craftsmanship in the home renovation industry. One of the first to bring vinyl windows to Ontario homeowners, Brock has always recognized that improved technology and quality materials can maximize your home’s heating and cooling efficiency.

Sales and Installation of Windows, Entrance Doors, Patio Doors & Hardware. Our Manufacturer, North Star Vinyl Windows, carries 100% Canadian Windows and Doors.