AAA Gates Wildlife Control

Pest & Animal Control
We have 10 mobile offices that will arrive at your home at a time that is convenient to you. We will provide you with a no obligation free on-site written estimate. MONEY BACK GUARANTEE! ON
AAA Gates Wildlife Control

Best of 2020 winner 11 timesBest of 2020winner 11 times
Giving Back Award winner 2 timesGiving Back Awardwinner 2 times

Reviews for AAA Gates Wildlife Control

Revital in Hamilton
Revital in Hamilton
0 reviews Hamilton, ON

Racoons in attic

Within 1 day of calling Nick came by. He was very knowledgeable and quickly evaluated our roof and installed a 1 way door. By the third day the racoon left and Nick came by again to take out the door. It was very quick and painless. We were very satisfied with this service.

Hi Revital, thank you for your excellent review and for complimenting Nick on a job well done I appreciate how you nicely summed up your experience with Nick. Brad Gates, B.Sc., Owner / President, HomeStars Best of Award Winner for 7 years in a row (2021, 2020, 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015).

Wildlife Removal

I want to acknowledge the integrity and professionalism of Gates'. They came to our home less than 24 hours after being called, thoroughly inspected our property (interior and exterior) and let us know that we did not have a wildlife issue. Their assessment was free and they even provided recommendations to help us better manage our space in terms of eliminating possible future wildlife issues. Thanks for your thoroughness and honesty!

Hello, thank you so much for commenting on our integrity and professionalism, it means the world to me! As in your case, it is not uncommon that we get called out for a perceived wildlife issue and find that the animals have not yet entered the attic. Hopefully you will not have a future issue but if you do you can count on us! Brad Gates, B.Sc., Owner / President, HomeStars Best of Award Winner for 7 years in a row (2021, 2020, 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015).

Katie
Katie

Squirrel in my wall

When I noticed a strange scratching sound coming from behind the wall in my closet, I suspected a squirrel. I went to the Toronto Wildlife Rescue website to see if I could find a recommendation for a company that used HUMANE methods for dealing with wildlife in the house issues. The company they recommended was Gates Wildlife Control. The service was incredibly prompt. They returned my call 5 minutes after I made it, and David was at my front door 30 minutes later. He was very professional, polite and knowledgeable. He rapidly determined where the squirrel had gained entry (through my neighbors' attached roof). He spoke with my neighbors to explain the situation, get permission to go up on their roof, and see if they would be willing to cover half of the cost. He installed a one way door over the hole, and came back to check on it a few days later. When there was no sign of the squirrel trying to get back in (which she would have done if there had been any babies), he sealed the hole. Mission accomplished, fast, easy, and humane.

Hi Katie, thank you so much for your comprehensive review and for your kind words for David. I love how you summed up your experience in six words. "Mission accomplished, fast, easy, and humane." I am also glad that you did your homework to find "a company that used HUMANE methods". So many people hire the first company they find on the internet and end up being disappointed. Your review made my week! Brad Gates, B.Sc., Owner / President, HomeStars Best of Award Winner for 7 years in a row (2021, 2020, 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015).

Elena  in King City
Elena in King City

Squirrels

Kieran has done an amazing job – he is thorough, stands behind the quality of his work and has gone above and beyond to ensure that the squirrels stay out of my roof. Despite having to return multiple times as the squirrels have gotten creative – Kieran and his team make sure the job is done properly and fully, without question. I hope to not need his services in the future for other pests but if I ever do, will be sure to call him!

Hi Elena, I want to thank you for your wonderful endorsement of Kieran and my company! You touched on what makes our company a leader in our industry, we will follow-up on our work until you are satisfied that the problem is solved (at no additional cost). Thank you for pointing that out! I also hope you don't need our services in the future but if you do we will be happy to help you out! Brad Gates, B.Sc., Owner / President, HomeStars Best of Award Winner for 7 years in a row (2021, 2020, 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015).

symondsjane in Mississauga
symondsjane in Mississauga

Removal of racoon and repair and preventative work on our roof.

We were entirely satisfied with this company for taking care of our problem of having a racoon in our attic. Everyone was extremely knowledgable and did an amazing job from the first phone call to the end result of having the racoon out and repairs done on the roof . I would highly recommend this company.

Hi symondsjane, I cannot thank you enough for your wonderful endorsement of my staff. It makes me extremely happy to read your kind words. Take care, Brad Gates, B.Sc., Owner / President, HomeStars Best of Award Winner 2020, 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015.

Private User reviews Pelham, ON

I had a squirrel climb down my chimney

I had a squirrel climb down my chimney and get trapped in the fireplace with no possible exit besides letting it loose into my home. I looked at a few places online and try to make contact but no callbacks, AAA answer the phone right away and advise that they could have a technician the next day at 9:00 a.m. and told me the price upfront (a bit pricey).

The price I ended up paying was what I was told on the phone, which is refreshing, to say the least. The representative on the phone was extremely helpful and professional, and the technician who arrived the next day was also extremely professional and very helpful. The whole process took less than 1 hour! I would definitely recommend this company to anyone.

Hello, Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I also appreciate you complimenting my staff for being helpful and professional. Brad Gates, B.Sc., Owner / President, HomeStars Best of Award Winner 2020, 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015.

Yuming
Yuming

Skunk Removal

Big thank you for Chris. He came on time today and provided tons of valuable advice. He is so experienced! I would definitely recommend this company and Chris to my friends!

Hi Yuming, I appreciate you complimenting Chris on his experience and the advice he gave you. Thank you in advance for any future recommendations. Brad Gates, B.Sc., Owner / President, HomeStars Best of Award Winner 2020, 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015.

Kelly in Toronto
Kelly in Toronto

Squirrels be gone

I called and received a call back right away. The team was there the next day even during a pandemic, and not such wonderful weather. They were up on the roof and in no time at all, the traps were set and within just a few days the squirrels that wanted to make my house their new home as well, were gone. I was so very very happy with both the outcome and the service. Thank you AAA Gates Wildlife control.

Hello Kelly, thank you so much for writing such a great review about my company! We are honoured to be an essential service during these unprecedented times as we are able to help our amazing customers like you solve their wildlife intrusions. Take care, Brad Gates, B.Sc., Owner / President, HomeStars Best of Award Winner 2020, 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015.

James
James
0 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Awesome job Nick!

AAA Gates Wildlife Control is very responsive. Nick is very nice and professional. He spotted the two places where the squirrel managed to squeeze into the attic of our house immediately and also recommended a few spots that may be of potential risk of invasion. Immediate action was taken to block the holes and stop any further entry of squirrels around the house. 3 weeks have gone by since AAA Gates wildlife control helped us solve this situation and we haven't seen or been disturbed by the loud noise of the squirrels anymore. A big thank you to AAA Gate and Nick!

Hello James, thank you so much for taking the time to write such a great review about our company and about Nick's service. I really appreciate your kind words about Nick. Take care, Brad Gates, B.Sc., Owner / President, HomeStars Best of Award Winner 2020, 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015.

Zelko from Vaughan
Zelko from Vaughan

Squirrel issue in the attic!

Amazing same day service from AAA Gates! Extremely professional and knowledgeable staff, from the initial call to the office to on-site wildlife expert (Nick). They were able to answer all my questions and exceeded my expectations to help address and eradicate a squirrel issue in the attic! Highly recommended!

Hello Zelko, I am so glad to hear about the "amazing same day service" you received from us. Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review about our company. Take care, Brad Gates, B.Sc., Owner / President, HomeStars Best of Award Winner 2020, 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015.

More about AAA Gates Wildlife Control

Awarded HomeStars Best Of 2020, 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016 & 2015! - FREE ON-SITE ESTIMATES! We GET THEM OUT and KEEP THEM OUT! Our guarantee is supported by our 36 years in business.Humane removal and prevention of raccoons, squirrels, skunks, birds, bats, opossums, etc. We take every measure possible to safeguard the health and safety of our customers / employees and we comply with all government legislation. All of our technicians are FALL PROTECTION CERTIFIED! These practices are not standard in the wildlife control industry.

WSIB Insured & $5 million Commercial Liability Insurance. Ask to see our certificates.Seen on National Geographic Channel's "Animal Extractors" Visit www.gateswildlifecontrol.com to view videos

AAA Gates' Wildlife Control is a full service wildlife removal company. We humanely GET THEM OUT from residences and businesses, we KEEP THEM OUT by repairing the animal's entry holes as well as animal-proofing other potential entry points. Importantly, by undertaking these steps we can prevent the animals from causing further DAMAGE to insulation, wiring, drywall etc. and we can guarantee your complete satisfaction! We specialize in the removal of raccoons, squirrels, skunks, birds, bats etc. FREE ON-SITE ESTIMATES! No Obligation & Money Back Guarantee

Gates Wildlife Control specializes in the removal and control of all wildlife including: Raccoons, Grey Squirrels, Red Squirrels, Skunks, Bats, Opossums and birds such Pigeons, Starlings and Sparrows. We remove animals from attics, chimneys, garages, dryer / stove / bathroom exhaust vents and from under under decks / porches / sheds / additions.

Pest & Animal Control
Animal proofing to all building components such as Chimneys, Roofs, Roof Vents, Plumbing Mats, Soffits, Shingles etc.
FREE ON-SITE ESTIMATES! OUR FOCUS is on providing our customers with exceptional service (please read our reviews) and the humane removal and prevention of all wildlife
Animal, Wildlife, Raccoon, Squirrel, Skunk, Bird, Bat, Beaver, Rat, Opossum, Pigeon, Starling, Sparrow, Raccoon removal, Squirrel removal, Skunk removal, Bird removal, Bat removal, Rat removal, Raccoon control, Squirrel control, Skunk control, Bird control, Bat control, Rat control, Animal damage, Raccoon damage, Skunk damage, Bird damage, Animal in roof, Animal in house, Animal in attic, Animal in shed, Animal in garage, Animal under deck, Animal under porch, Raccoon in roof, Raccoon in house, Raccoon in chimney, Raccoon in attic, Raccoon in shed, Raccoon in garage, Raccoon under deck, Raccoon under porch, Squirrel in roof, Squirrel in house, Squirrel in chimney, Squirrel in attic, Squirrel in shed, Squirrel in garage, Skunk in house, Skunk in window well, Skunk in shed, Skunk under shed, Skunk under deck, Skunk under porch, Bird in house, Bird in stove vent, Bird in Bathroom vent, Bird in dryer vent, Noises in roof, Noises in house, Noises in chimney
We will beat any competitors written comparable work by 10%.
The Original Humane Wildlife Removal Company. Established in 1984.
1984
100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE!
We Accept All Types of Payment
Working at Heights Gov. Certified / OHSA's Health & Safety Trained / H&S Hazard Assessment Trained
Recommended by Animal Services, Humane Societies, Wildlife Rehabilitators, The MNR and competition
Bachelor of Science from the Guelph University - Wildlife Biologists on Staff
Free On-Site Estimates - No obligation
PROJECT RATE
We will arrive at your house at a time that's convenient for you and provide a free estimate.
One to Ten Year Guarantee, supported by over 35 years in business!