AAA Gates Wildlife Control

AAA Gates Wildlife Control

Reviews for AAA Gates Wildlife Control

John C.
John C.

Squirrels in the Attic and Walls No Solution!

Called AAA Gates Wildlife Control Nick showed up closed a hole on the roof and installed a one-way out cage. He returned shortly thereafter indicated a squirrel had exited. I told him we continue to hear them in the attic and walls and running in the soffit. On three separate occasions I called the office and spoke to a so-called "Wildlife Expert"' who said on one call Nick was coming and didn't show up. Another call I wanted to contact Mr. Gates but was denied that request and was told to contact my City Property Standards Dept. to investigate my problem. Anytime I contacted the office there was confusion and misstatement of facts regarding my issue. When they can't solve the problem there is a dedicated effort to blame it on something else. e.g. You're living in a Townhouse adjoining etc. Mr. Gates if you are reading this, yes, I am a customer and I paid good money for this service.

Hello John, I understand you're upset about how things unfolded. Addressing wildlife issues in adjoining homes like yours presents a unique challenge. Our priority is ensuring that any entry points in connected houses are effectively sealed to prevent animals from crossing over. Despite our attempt with a one-way door installation, it seems the problem persisted. We respectfully suggested inspecting your neighbours' homes for additional entry points, but unfortunately, you were hesitant to pursue this option. Since resolving the issue required assessing neighbouring properties, and without your full cooperation, we decided to invoke our money-back guarantee and refunded you in full. Sincerely, Brad Gates, B.Sc., Owner / President, HomeStars Best of Award Winner for 10 years in a row.

Hoffmans
Hoffmans
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Squirrel Removal

We thought we had mice in our kitchen bulkhead, but after having pest control came onsite for service, the noises not only continued on a daily basis but got louder and louder. We called Gates as we knew we were dealing with a larger animal. Nick arrived promptly, checked the entire exterior and roof of our home, and recommended we screen in all of our roof, dryer, stove and plumbing vents. There was no sign of roof damage or entry points. He also let us know that we were missing the chimney cap from our fireplace stack, so we have since had that replaced. It was a bit of mystery as to how a larger animal gained access between the walls, but after Nick screened all of our entry points, his investigative skills noticed that the vent from our basement bathroom had been taped shut as the cap was missing, and there was red fur on the underside so we now knew we were dealing with a red squirrel mom. Nick attached a 1-way door and baited it with peanut butter. I monitored it throughout the day and sure enough a mom and 2 juveniles made their way out. I still heard noises in the bulkhead that evening but by dusk the following day 2 more juveniles had made their way out. All was finally silent. The next day, Nick returned, removed the 1-way door, and recapped/sealed the entry vent. We had the optimal, humane outcome possible, largely due to Nick's knowledge and perseverance in solving our problem. Highly recommend Gates!

Hello Hoffmans, I am thrilled to hear about your positive experience with Nick! It's fantastic that he could swiftly identify and solve the issue with the red squirrel family in your home. His expertise and dedication clearly made all the difference. Thanks for recommending Gates for effective and humane wildlife control solutions! Brad Gates, B.Sc., Owner / President, HomeStars Best of Award Winner for 10 years in a row.

Lucille in Pickering
Lucille in Pickering
1 review Pickering, ON

Humane Wildlife Removal & Prevention

A squirrel mother had entered into the kitchen ceiling through an external flashing panel over sliding doors and had proceeded to produce babies inside the ceiling. I googled Humane Wildlife Removal and was impressed by the information and positive reviews on Gates' website.
Pete was the Gates' specialist who arrived at the house promptly on the appointed day, and did a thorough examination of the house exterior and educated me on the seasonal squirrel birthing period along with the timeframe when the babies would be mature enough for the mother to remove them from the house.
Pete provided an estimate on the work required to both humanely resolve the squirrel problem, including the use of a one-way exit only device, and then to subsequently secure/repair the point of entry.
Pete also examined the exterior of the home and identified preventative measures to prevent further wildlife damage/entry into the house, including: replacement of 2 exterior vent covers which had been broken and which birds had nested in, along with installation of a bird-proof vent cover, and the removal of several tall trees which had grown at the house's foundation and which both squirrels and birds were using to reach the roof and vents respectively.
Pete completed all of the work to a high professional standard and was a pleasure to deal with, exhibiting excellent customer service. Thank you!

Hello, thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience with our services! I'm thrilled to hear that Pete was able to humanely resolve the squirrel issue in your kitchen ceiling and provide you with excellent customer service. I appreciate your business and your trust in our services. Thanks again for your review, and we wish you a wildlife-free home! Brad Gates, B.Sc., Owner / President, HomeStars Best of Award Winner for 10 years in a row.

Karen  D.
Karen D.
3 reviews Etobicoke, ON

Squirrel nest in chimney

Jake attended and confirmed squirrels in the chimney, who were able to squeeze through a gap in the chimney cap. (Chimney no longer in use with the furnace). As he was checking further, 3 baby squirrels exited. Placed a one way door for egress, then returned a few days later to confirm they were all out, and installed a chimney cap that should now keep them out. Also suggested screens on the roof vents as an additional preventative measure for any future attempts to nest. Very pleased with the work and the information provided. Jake attended and confirmed squirrels in the chimney, who were able to squeeze through a gap in the chimney cap. (Chimney no longer in use with the furnace). As he was checking further, 3 baby squirrels exited. He was able to place a one way door that allowed for egress in case there were any more inside, then returned a few days later to confirm they were all out. Once confirmed, he installed a different chimney cap that should now keep them out. He also suggested screens on the roof vents as an additional preventative measure for any future attempts to nest, which I chose to do for added protection for my home. Very pleased with the work, professional service and the information provided.

Hi Karen, thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience with our services! I'm thrilled to hear that Jake was able to successfully remove the squirrels from your chimney and install a new cap to prevent future occurrences. I appreciate your kind words about our professional service and the helpful information provided. I'm glad you chose to add the extra protection of screens on your roof vents for added peace of mind. If you have any other issues or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're always here to help! Brad Gates, B.Sc., Owner / President, HomeStars Best of Award Winner for 10 years in a row.

Private User reviews Milton, ON

Raccoon removal

We had a raccoon in the attic that we thought we would be able to get rid of, but we could not. Googled raccoon removal, Gates was the first to come up. I was impressed with their web site. I gave them a call and they were able to come out in a couple of days. They investigated the situation, and they proposed a solution, and our problem was gone. Justin was great to deal with. The only minor issue we had was the scheduled time was eight, but they did not come to twelve. I would recommend Gate Wildlife removal.

Hello, I'm pleased to hear that we were able to effectively resolve the raccoon issue in your attic. Our team takes pride in providing prompt and efficient service, and we're glad that Justin was able to assist you throughout the process. We apologize for any inconvenience caused by the delayed arrival time and appreciate your understanding. Thank you for recommending us, and if you ever need assistance with wildlife removal in the future, don't hesitate to reach out! Brad Gates, B.Sc., Owner / President, HomeStars Best of Award Winner for 10 years in a row.

Sugars65
Sugars65

Raccoon

Highly recommend. Courteous, informative and very efficient in removing a mother racoon and her babies from my window well.

Hello, thank you for your recommendation! I'm delighted to hear that my team was able to efficiently and effectively remove the mother raccoon and her babies from your window well. Providing courteous and informative service is a top priority for us, and we're thrilled that you had a positive experience with our team. Brad Gates, B.Sc., Owner / President, HomeStars Best of Award Winner for 10 years in a row.

Helga  in Toronto
Helga in Toronto
1 review Old Toronto, ON

Always prompt, reliable and professional!

I have been calling Gates for many years. From raccoons living under our family room to the recent birds nesting in our siding, I know I can trust them to get the job done, quickly without any issues.

Hello Helga, thank you for your kind words! I'm thrilled to hear about your positive experience with Gates Wildlife. It's our commitment to provide prompt, reliable, and professional service to all our valued customers. Whether it's raccoons under your family room or birds nesting in your siding, we're here to address any wildlife issues you encounter. Your trust means the world to us! Brad Gates, B.Sc., Owner / President, HomeStars Best of Award Winner for 10 years in a row.

Josh in Toronto
Josh in Toronto
6 reviews Old Toronto, ON

Fast and Professional

Had squirrels in our attic. They made a hole in our roof and made a party for all their squirrel friends. I randomly found these guys on Google and booked them because the website looked legit. They showed up on time and did a great job. They explained what they did, and followed up. It was more than I was expecting to spend, but the squirrels haven't come back. The party is over for the squirrels, but the work performed was effective and sleeping through night without the squirrel parties is priceless.

Hi Josh, I'm glad to hear that we could help resolve the squirrel situation in your attic! While it may have been an unexpected expense, the peace of mind and quiet nights without squirrel parties are truly invaluable. Our team is dedicated to delivering effective solutions and providing clear explanations throughout the process. Thank you for choosing us, and if you ever need assistance in the future, don't hesitate to reach out! Brad Gates, B.Sc., Owner / President, HomeStars Best of Award Winner for 10 years in a row.

Dhiraj
Dhiraj

Wildlife control to get rid of pests in the attic

Highly professional and very honest crew. I am very satisfied and recommend the crew. They provided us woth exceptio al service.

Thank you for your feedback! We're glad to hear that you're satisfied with our wildlife control services. Providing exceptional service and honesty are core values for us. If you ever need assistance again or know someone who does, feel free to recommend us. Brad Gates, B.Sc., Owner / President, HomeStars Best of Award Winner for 10 years in a row.

Private User reviews Etobicoke, ON

Excellent Service!

Jake was wonderful laid out all the options and contingencies that might occur. Successfully sealed off an entry point in less than an hour. Everything went very smoothly. Love this company

Hello, it's fantastic to hear that Jake provided such excellent service and that everything went smoothly! We strive to ensure our customers feel confident and satisfied with our work. Thank you for your feedback and for choosing us. We're here whenever you need us! Brad Gates, B.Sc., Owner / President, HomeStars Best of Award Winner for 10 years in a row.