AAA Gates Wildlife Control

Pest & Animal Control
We have 10 mobile offices that will arrive at your home at a time that is convenient to you. We will provide you with a no obligation free on-site written estimate. MONEY BACK GUARANTEE! ON

AAA Gates Wildlife Control

Best of the Best '22
Best of Award '22 winner 13 timesBest of the Best '22 Best of Award '22winner 13 times
Giving Back Award winner 2 timesGiving Back Awardwinner 2 times

Reviews for AAA Gates Wildlife Control

Glenn Carmen from Toronto
Glenn Carmen from Toronto

Wildlife chimney removal

AAAGates Wildlife Removal is an exceptional company. They were very responsive noting the fact that a live squirrel was stuck in our fireplace chimney. Jake, the technician was outstanding, professional, knowledgeable and very personable! He was respectful of our home and certainly cares for wildlife, it was a pleasure having him in our home. I cant say enough about this company, I highly recommend AAAGates , they are simply the best!

Hello Glen Carmen, wow! Thank you for calling us an "exceptional company." I really appreciate that you took the time to write such an awesome review about your experience with us. Take care, Brad Gates, B.Sc., Owner / President, HomeStars Best of Award Winner for 7 years in a row (2022, 2021, 2020, 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015).

Carol in Toronto
Carol in Toronto

Wildlife Control - Removing a raccoon family from house!

We had a raccoon family - mom & 4 babies, in the bottom of an old furnace chimney. Joel from Gates came & inspected not only where the family was, but all around our roof to identify places they might get in again when removed from the chimney. Then they very carefully removed the babies & set them outside so the mom could be reunited & remove her family to a safer spot. Afterwards, Joel sealed up the chimney, repaired 2 other holes in the roof, and repaired the bottom of the chimney where they removed the babies. Great job!

Hello Carol, thank you so much for writing about your experience with my company. I am so glad Joel was able to promptly and humanely remove the raccoon family from your chimney. I appreciate it the great review. Take care, Brad Gates, B.Sc., Owner / President, HomeStars Best of Award Winner for 8 years in a row (2022, 2021, 2020, 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015).

Polite, Humane and Know their stuff

Last year they dealt with the squirrel problem, and this year they fixed the raccoon issue. Hopefully no more critters find ways to get in to the attic!

Hello, thank you so much for taking the time to write this great review. Take care, Brad Gates, B.Sc., Owner / President, HomeStars Best of Award Winner for 7 years in a row (2022, 2021, 2020, 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015).

Nick in Ottawa
Nick in Ottawa

Easy, Professional, and Satisfied

I initially called Gates Wildlife due to hearing scratching noises coming from our roof/attic. Upon arrival, Brad and Cassandra got to work and identified that it was actually a bird that had made it into our attic. They removed the bird promptly and ensured that there weren't any signs of other animals.

Scheduling was easy, there was a confirmation call and email a couple of days before, and the crew showed up right on time.

Once the service call was done, payment was easy (via credit card) and I received an invoice and payment confirmation within a few minutes.

It was my first time using Gates Wildlife and would definitely use them again. Thank you!

(I cross-posted this review on Google for visibility)

Hi Nick, thank you so much for taking the time to write such a great review about my company and service. It was pleasure helping you remove the birds in your attic. I appreciate how you so perfectly described the process of booking an appointment with my company. Take care, Brad Gates, B.Sc., Owner / President, HomeStars Best of Award Winner for 7 years in a row (2022, 2021, 2020, 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015).

Prompt and Efficient Problem-solvers

Squirrels made themselves at home in my attic after ice buildup had damaged my soffit. After reading reviews of Gates and their major competitor I chose Gates and cannot say enough about their service. They came within a couple of days of my email and inspected the attic as well as all possible roof entry points and screened several places. Two weeks later the persistent critters found a new spot to enter and Gates came the next day (no charge) again. Fantastic friendly efficient!!!

Hello, it means so much that you said "After reading reviews of Gates and their major competitor I chose Gates and cannot say enough about their service." I am so glad you decided to hire us and that we were able to promptly solve your wildlife intrusion. Take care, Brad Gates, B.Sc., Owner / President, HomeStars Best of Award Winner for 7 years in a row (2022, 2021, 2020, 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015).

Private User reviews Pickering, ON

Wildlife Removal

The 2 men that arrived were knowledgeable, personable and efficient!!! Wed definitely call them again!!!

Hello, thank you for taking the time to write a 10 star review about my company. I appreciate it. Take care, Brad Gates, B.Sc., Owner / President, HomeStars Best of Award Winner for 7 years in a row (2022, 2021, 2020, 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015).

Anne Mullen
Anne Mullen

squirrel Issues

Always a pleasure dealing with Gates Wildlife animal control. Customer service is outstanding. Arrive on time, take complete control of the situation which can be very daunting for people downtown where animal infestations are rampant.
This was a big job as we had multiple entry points. Thank you David for assessing the issue, providing a quote and completing the work immediately. Incredibly efficient and such a pleasure to deal with.
They also followup to ensure the issue has been resolved.
Fantastic service and would highly recommend them for any similar issues.

Hi Anne, thank you so much for saying our customer service is outstanding, that means a lot. I appreciate that you took the time to write about your experience with my company. Take care, Brad Gates, B.Sc., Owner / President, HomeStars Best of Award Winner for 7 years in a row (2022, 2021, 2020, 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015).

Wayne
Wayne

Always a satisfied customer

I have used Gates Wildlife Control for over 12 years now, from raccoon removal, squirrel removal, mice removal to bird removal services and repairs to the home to prevent repeat visitors. We have always been completely satisfied and they stand behind their workmanship. I would definitely recommend Gates Wildlife Control to anyone in need of any animal control services. I was so happy with their last visit that I treated them to lunch.

AWESOME JOB GUYS!!!

Hi Wayne, wow! Thank you so much for being such a loyal customer. I appreciate that you took the time to write such a great review and appreciate any referrals you may have sent our way over the year. Take care, Brad Gates, B.Sc., Owner / President, HomeStars Best of Award Winner for 7 years in a row (2022, 2021, 2020, 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015).

eamo
eamo

starlings

grate belonging to kitchen vent had fallen off, leaving lovely round space, and birds quite quick to spot a potential dry nesting place ... too early, as yet, however, family in process of moving in, along with all their twigs and branches ... wonderful racket throughout as the starlings seemed to be throwing a nest-warming party ... Joel and Patrick (arrived early) , and cleaning out the space ... installed new grill & grate, and is looks quite bird-proof, so it does .... sound & prompt work, and very pleased ...

Hi Eamo, thank you so much for taking the time to write such a great review about my company and about Joel and Patrick's work. The screen box that was installed has a 10 year guarantee and will keep both birds and squirrels out of your vent. Thanks again. Take care, Brad Gates, B.Sc., Owner / President, HomeStars Best of Award Winner for 7 years in a row (2022, 2021, 2020, 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015).

Liz
Liz

humane removal of racoons in the roof

I heard racoons in the ceiling and called Gates. They booked an appointment and removed the racoons within 72 hours of my initial call (on a weekend). They were professional, courteous and prompt. I highly recommend!

Hi Liz, thank you for stating that my company is professional, courteous and prompt. I am so glad we were able to quickly solve your raccoon intrusion. Take care, Brad Gates, B.Sc., Owner / President, HomeStars Best of Award Winner for 7 years in a row (2022, 2021, 2020, 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015).

More about AAA Gates Wildlife Control

Awarded HomeStars Best Of 2021, 2020, 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016 & 2015! - FREE ON-SITE ESTIMATES! We GET THEM OUT and KEEP THEM OUT! Our guarantee is supported by our 37 years in business.Humane removal and prevention of raccoons, squirrels, skunks, birds, bats, opossums, etc. We take every measure possible to safeguard the health and safety of our customers / employees and we comply with all government legislation. All of our technicians are FALL PROTECTION CERTIFIED! These practices are not standard in the wildlife control industry.

WSIB Insured & $5 million Commercial Liability Insurance. Ask to see our certificates.Seen on National Geographic Channel's "Animal Extractors" Visit www.gateswildlifecontrol.com to view videos

AAA Gates' Wildlife Control is a full service wildlife removal company. We humanely GET THEM OUT from residences and businesses, we KEEP THEM OUT by repairing the animal's entry holes as well as animal-proofing other potential entry points. Importantly, by undertaking these steps we can prevent the animals from causing further DAMAGE to insulation, wiring, drywall etc. and we can guarantee your complete satisfaction! We specialize in the removal of raccoons, squirrels, skunks, birds, bats etc. FREE ON-SITE ESTIMATES! No Obligation & Money Back Guarantee

Gates Wildlife Control specializes in the removal and control of all wildlife including: Raccoons, Grey Squirrels, Red Squirrels, Skunks, Bats, Opossums and birds such Pigeons, Starlings and Sparrows. We remove animals from attics, chimneys, garages, dryer / stove / bathroom exhaust vents and from under under decks / porches / sheds / additions.

Pest & Animal Control
Animal proofing to all building components such as Chimneys, Roofs, Roof Vents, Plumbing Mats, Soffits, Shingles etc.
FREE ON-SITE ESTIMATES! OUR FOCUS is on providing our customers with exceptional service (please read our reviews) and the humane removal and prevention of all wildlife
Animal, Wildlife, Raccoon, Squirrel, Skunk, Bird, Bat, Beaver, Rat, Opossum, Pigeon, Starling, Sparrow, Raccoon removal, Squirrel removal, Skunk removal, Bird removal, Bat removal, Rat removal, Raccoon control, Squirrel control, Skunk control, Bird control, Bat control, Rat control, Animal damage, Raccoon damage, Skunk damage, Bird damage, Animal in roof, Animal in house, Animal in attic, Animal in shed, Animal in garage, Animal under deck, Animal under porch, Raccoon in roof, Raccoon in house, Raccoon in chimney, Raccoon in attic, Raccoon in shed, Raccoon in garage, Raccoon under deck, Raccoon under porch, Squirrel in roof, Squirrel in house, Squirrel in chimney, Squirrel in attic, Squirrel in shed, Squirrel in garage, Skunk in house, Skunk in window well, Skunk in shed, Skunk under shed, Skunk under deck, Skunk under porch, Bird in house, Bird in stove vent, Bird in Bathroom vent, Bird in dryer vent, Noises in roof, Noises in house, Noises in chimney
We will beat any competitors written comparable work by 10%.
The Original Humane Wildlife Removal Company. Established in 1984.
1984
100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE!
We Accept All Types of Payment
Working at Heights Gov. Certified / OHSA's Health & Safety Trained / H&S Hazard Assessment Trained
Recommended by Animal Services, Humane Societies, Wildlife Rehabilitators, The MNR and competition
Bachelor of Science from the Guelph University - Wildlife Biologists on Staff
Free On-Site Estimates - No obligation
PROJECT RATE
We will arrive at your house at a time that's convenient for you and provide a free estimate.
One to Ten Year Guarantee, supported by over 35 years in business!