AAA Gates Wildlife Control

Pest & Animal Control
We have 10 mobile offices that will arrive at your home at a time that is convenient to you. We will provide you with a no obligation free on-site written estimate. MONEY BACK GUARANTEE! ON

AAA Gates Wildlife Control

Reviews for AAA Gates Wildlife Control

Chuck in Richmond Hill
Chuck in Richmond Hill

2 Thumbs Up!

I have used Gates Wildlife Control three times since 1995 and I very satisfied with their services every time. I highly recommend using this company.

Hello Chuck, wow thank you for being such an amazing repeat customer! I appreciate that you took the time to write such a great review. October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month and we are fundraising to help support the Breast Cancer Research Foundation. We will be donating $5 on behalf of this review. We appreciate it. Take care, Brad Gates, B.Sc., Owner / President, HomeStars Best of Award Winner for 7 years in a row (2022, 2021, 2020, 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015).

RealB
RealB

Great response

I called Gates Wildlife after I discovered that raccoons had pull away the siding off my house's second story from the roof of the attached garage. Nick showed up in under two hours to look at the situation. He determined that yes it was a raccoon and that it ripped a bit of the exterior drywall as well but there was not enough space for a raccoon to be still in there. It must have given up on that location for an entry point. Nick pushed everything back into place.

I told him that since the siding was fairly new, I would get the original installer to execute the repairs. Nick did provide an estimate for the repairs anyway. He also included optionally adding screens to the various roof vents in case the raccoon should return.

Overall, great, courteous and knowledgeable service. I will definitely call them again should the raccoons return.

Hello, thank you so much for calling my company. I am so glad Nick was able to help you repair the area that the raccoon tried to create an entry hole at. I appreciate that you wrote such a great review about your experience. October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month and we are fundraising to help support the Breast Cancer Research Foundation. We will be donating $5 on behalf of this review. We appreciate it. Take care, Brad Gates, B.Sc., Owner / President, HomeStars Best of Award Winner for 7 years in a row (2022, 2021, 2020, 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015).

Ming in Mississauga
Ming in Mississauga

Small animals noise in the attic

Nick came to inspect the attic and found no holes big enough for Squirrels or bigger animals. He has taken and sent me some pictures. A possibility of mice which is not their expertise. No charge for the inspection. He even put screen on the small hole. 100% satisfied with his services.

Hello Ming, thank you so much for writing a review about your experience with our company and Nick. October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month and we are fundraising to help support the Breast Cancer Research Foundation. We will be donating $5 on behalf of this review. We appreciate it. Take care, Brad Gates, B.Sc., Owner / President, HomeStars Best of Award Winner for 7 years in a row (2022, 2021, 2020, 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015).

Amanda B from Scarborough
Amanda B from Scarborough

Red squirrel in the attic!

I emailed AAA Gates' Wildlife Control late at night, after hearing something running around and chewing on things on the attic. I asked for an appointment the next morning, and amazingly their Customer Care Centre was able to book a technician to come investigate for the requested day and time.
Pete came by right on time, quickly did a thorough inspection and confirmed an entry point. He gave me a quote, detailing all the work that was needed. It is an old house, so there were a lot of places that needed to be sealed up to be sure that nothing could get in.
Huge thanks to Jennifer in the office - so quick and friendly, she was able to get the work booked for the next morning, and even helped me apply a little coupon to the invoice.
Pete arrived on time again, worked so fast and did a beautiful job. He even cleaned out a little section on the gutter for me with a mini tree growing out of it, while he was up there! Pete even came out to my top deck and sealed up a couple holes out there. He came back a couple days later to check and remove the one way door, and assured me that if I heard anything else, I could just contact the office and he would be back. Such a short turnaround from hearing a noise in the attic to having the work done!
I wouldn't hesitate to use this company again for any wildlife removal, and I would ask for Pete.

Hello Amanda, wow! Thank you so much for writing such an amazing and detailed review about our company. I really enjoyed reading about your experience from start to finish. I appreciate you commenting on the amazing efforts of Pete and Jennifer during the duration of this job.

Bill in Toronto
Bill in Toronto

Wildlife removal and roof repair

Joel did an amazing job at removing/preventing reentry of invasive squirrels and repairing my roof.

Hello Bill, thank you so much for taking the time to write this 10 star review! October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month and we are fundraising to help support the Breast Cancer Research Foundation. We will be donating $5 on behalf of this review. We appreciate it. Take care, Brad Gates, B.Sc., Owner / President, HomeStars Best of Award Winner for 7 years in a row (2022, 2021, 2020, 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015).

Rezaul in Toronto
Rezaul in Toronto

Raccoon control

Very efficiently performed created one-way exit window, which stopped further entry. After a few days, it was sealed permanently.

Hello, thank you very much for taking the time to write a 10 star review. Take care, Brad Gates, B.Sc., Owner / President, HomeStars Best of Award Winner for 7 years in a row (2022, 2021, 2020, 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015).

deborah.federico in Scarborough
deborah.federico in Scarborough

WHAT IS IN THE ATTIC?

Once again the smartest, nicest, most reliable and honest animal service technician from AAA Gates Wildlife came to our rescue. It was mice after all so no charge, but thank you!!!!
I was sure it was a squirrel so thanks for educating us on how to remove and for not charging us for your time and expertise!
Always a pleasure! You are the best!

Hi Deborah, wow! Thank you so much for writing such an amazing review. We really appreciate it. Take care, Brad Gates, B.Sc., Owner / President, HomeStars Best of Award Winner for 7 years in a row (2022, 2021, 2020, 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015).

Karen
Karen
0 reviews Pickering, ON

Raccoon Problem

The technician that came was professional, courteous, and very thorough. He was able to remove the animal without any harm and released it. Then he ensured that the access points were secured. I would highly recommend them.

Hi Karen, thank you so much for taking the time to write about your experience with our technician that came to your house. I appreciate you commenting on how he was 'professional, courteous and very thorough.' Take care, Brad Gates, B.Sc., Owner / President, HomeStars Best of Award Winner for 7 years in a row (2022, 2021, 2020, 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015).

afbell in Toronto
afbell in Toronto

Excellent Service From AAA Gates Wildlife Control

I was very please with the professionalism and service provided by AAA Gates Wildlife Control and would strongly recommend this company.

Hello, thank you so much for taking the time to write a 10 star review about my company. I really appreciate it. Take care, Brad Gates, B.Sc., Owner / President, HomeStars Best of Award Winner for 7 years in a row (2022, 2021, 2020, 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015).

Racoon Resolution

Just a "BIG THANKS" to Gates for a quick resolve of our racoon encounter! Joe was very informative and tremendously thorough!
Will definitely call Gates again if any new developments occur!
Gerald Shearer

Hello Gerald, a big thanks right back to you for the amazing review! I am glad to hear Joe was informative and thorough while removing your raccoons. Take care, Brad Gates, B.Sc., Owner / President, HomeStars Best of Award Winner for 7 years in a row (2022, 2021, 2020, 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015).

More about AAA Gates Wildlife Control

Awarded HomeStars Best Of 2021, 2020, 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016 & 2015! - FREE ON-SITE ESTIMATES! We GET THEM OUT and KEEP THEM OUT! Our guarantee is supported by our 37 years in business.Humane removal and prevention of raccoons, squirrels, skunks, birds, bats, opossums, etc. We take every measure possible to safeguard the health and safety of our customers / employees and we comply with all government legislation. All of our technicians are FALL PROTECTION CERTIFIED! These practices are not standard in the wildlife control industry.

WSIB Insured & $5 million Commercial Liability Insurance. Ask to see our certificates.Seen on National Geographic Channel's "Animal Extractors" Visit www.gateswildlifecontrol.com to view videos

AAA Gates' Wildlife Control is a full service wildlife removal company. We humanely GET THEM OUT from residences and businesses, we KEEP THEM OUT by repairing the animal's entry holes as well as animal-proofing other potential entry points. Importantly, by undertaking these steps we can prevent the animals from causing further DAMAGE to insulation, wiring, drywall etc. and we can guarantee your complete satisfaction! We specialize in the removal of raccoons, squirrels, skunks, birds, bats etc. FREE ON-SITE ESTIMATES! No Obligation & Money Back Guarantee

Gates Wildlife Control specializes in the removal and control of all wildlife including: Raccoons, Grey Squirrels, Red Squirrels, Skunks, Bats, Opossums and birds such Pigeons, Starlings and Sparrows. We remove animals from attics, chimneys, garages, dryer / stove / bathroom exhaust vents and from under under decks / porches / sheds / additions.

Pest & Animal Control
Animal proofing to all building components such as Chimneys, Roofs, Roof Vents, Plumbing Mats, Soffits, Shingles etc.
FREE ON-SITE ESTIMATES! OUR FOCUS is on providing our customers with exceptional service (please read our reviews) and the humane removal and prevention of all wildlife
Animal, Wildlife, Raccoon, Squirrel, Skunk, Bird, Bat, Beaver, Rat, Opossum, Pigeon, Starling, Sparrow, Raccoon removal, Squirrel removal, Skunk removal, Bird removal, Bat removal, Rat removal, Raccoon control, Squirrel control, Skunk control, Bird control, Bat control, Rat control, Animal damage, Raccoon damage, Skunk damage, Bird damage, Animal in roof, Animal in house, Animal in attic, Animal in shed, Animal in garage, Animal under deck, Animal under porch, Raccoon in roof, Raccoon in house, Raccoon in chimney, Raccoon in attic, Raccoon in shed, Raccoon in garage, Raccoon under deck, Raccoon under porch, Squirrel in roof, Squirrel in house, Squirrel in chimney, Squirrel in attic, Squirrel in shed, Squirrel in garage, Skunk in house, Skunk in window well, Skunk in shed, Skunk under shed, Skunk under deck, Skunk under porch, Bird in house, Bird in stove vent, Bird in Bathroom vent, Bird in dryer vent, Noises in roof, Noises in house, Noises in chimney
We will beat any competitors written comparable work by 10%.
The Original Humane Wildlife Removal Company. Established in 1984.
1984
100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE!
We Accept All Types of Payment
Working at Heights Gov. Certified / OHSA's Health & Safety Trained / H&S Hazard Assessment Trained
Recommended by Animal Services, Humane Societies, Wildlife Rehabilitators, The MNR and competition
Bachelor of Science from the Guelph University - Wildlife Biologists on Staff
Free On-Site Estimates - No obligation
PROJECT RATE
We will arrive at your house at a time that's convenient for you and provide a free estimate.
One to Ten Year Guarantee, supported by over 35 years in business!