AAA Gates Wildlife Control

Reviews for AAA Gates Wildlife Control

Kathi in Markham
Kathi in Markham

Third time's the charm?

This is the third time we've called on Gates Wildlife Control to evict unwanted wildlife from our home.
We're hoping it's the last.
This time raccoon's had breached the soffit on our roof. While they didn't move in, a couple of squirrels did.
We called Gates on a Tuesday and they were able to come out the next day. Brad is very knowledgeable and a pleasure to deal with. He made sure secure all areas that raccoons may be able to access in the future thereby greatly reducing the chance of a recurrence.
After 5 days, he returned to remove the cage installed to allow our unwanted guests to leave but not to return. He told us that the squirrels were gone and went about putting our soffit back in place and securing the area against future breaches.
While my experience with Gates has been nothing but positive, I really hope not to see them again!

Hi Kathi, I understand how unsettling it can be to have unwanted wildlife intruding into your home. I'm glad we could assist you in resolving the issue with the raccoons and squirrels on your property. I take pride in providing knowledgeable and pleasant service to our customers. Ensuring that your home is secure against future breaches is a top priority for us. Thank you for trusting Gates Wildlife Control to handle this situation for you, and we're here if you ever need our services again. Wishing you a wildlife-free home moving forward! Take care, Brad Gates, B.Sc., Owner / President, HomeStars Best of Award Winner for 10 years in a row.

David
David
1 review North York, ON

Squirrels removal

10 May 2024. Squirrels removal from the attice. They checked all spots. Good job. Quick, no mess. Came on time. Thanks

Hi David, thank you for sharing your feedback! I'm pleased to hear that our team efficiently removed the squirrels from your attic. Checking all spots ensures thoroughness, and I'm glad to know it was a job well done. Take care, Brad Gates, B.Sc., Owner / President, HomeStars Best of Award Winner for 10 years in a row.

Private User reviews York, ON

Skunk removal under deck

I called these guys and they were great. Came over and sealed up the side of my deck where the skunk had burrowed in and made a den. Put a one-way door on and then came back in a few days to remove the door and seal it up. fast work and reasonable price (i thought it would cost more). Then, five months later I called them again because the skunk had burrowed a new entrance under the deck (which I didn't think they could get at). They came right back and sealed that up the same way. Didn't charge for the removal because they guaranteed the work for a year. I'd recommend this company to anyone.

Hello, it's wonderful to hear about your positive experience with our services! I'm glad that we could efficiently address the issue with the skunk burrowing under your deck and provide a long-lasting solution. Our commitment to quality work and customer satisfaction is paramount, which is why we guarantee our services for a year. Thank you for recommending us, and please don't hesitate to reach out if you need any further assistance in the future. Brad Gates, B.Sc., Owner / President, HomeStars Best of Award Winner for 10 years in a row.

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Reliable, Professional Service

We recently had a raccoon try to make a den in our attic. We called AAA Gates Wildlife to help evict our unwanted tenant. Nick arrived the next morning and quickly assessed the problem. By the time he left we had a solution to get rid of the raccoon. Nick secured the raccoons existing entry point and secured preventative screens to all possible reentry points should the raccoon try to create a new one.

The raccoon is gone and we are thankful to Nick and Gates for a quick and professional job well done. No more worrying about unwanted tenants.

THX Freda & Richard

Hello, thank you for sharing your experience! I am delighted to hear that Nick was able to swiftly and professionally address the raccoon issue in your attic. Securing the existing entry point and implementing preventative measures to deter future re-entry demonstrates our commitment to providing effective solutions. I'm glad to have relieved you of the worry of unwanted tenants. If you ever need assistance again, don't hesitate to reach out. Brad Gates, B.Sc., Owner / President, HomeStars Best of Award Winner for 10 years in a row.

Glen
Glen
1 review Scarborough, ON

Animal contol

This is the second time we have used this company to rid our home of racoons. They are very professional and very effective. I would highly recommend their services.

Hello Glen, I am grateful for your continued trust in our services! It's wonderful to hear that our team has been able to effectively resolve your raccoon issues on both occasions. Thank you for your kind words and for recommending us. We're here to assist you anytime you need help with wildlife removal. Brad Gates, B.Sc., Owner / President, HomeStars Best of Award Winner for 10 years in a row.

Private User reviews Scarborough, ON

Thank you for prompt response and amazing job!

There were several holes damaged by the animal(raccoon or squirrel) but Nick came to fix the damaged area and got the problem solved. The squirrel did't come back since then. Thank you!

Hello, thank you for sharing your experience! I am glad to hear that Nick was able to efficiently fix the damaged areas caused by wildlife and solve the problem. It's great to know that the squirrel hasn't returned since then. If you ever encounter any further wildlife issues, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to help! Brad Gates, B.Sc., Owner / President, HomeStars Best of Award Winner for 10 years in a row.

Michele
Michele
2 reviews Etobicoke, ON

Jake’s the Best!!

Jake came a year ago & solved a squirrel issue in our soffits. We then had him critter-proof the rest of the house. This year l, we had some chipmunks making their way into the soffits. Jake can back the same day I called and again solved the issue. And since it was within 1 year; and he felt he missed the smallest of openings.they did not charge for the 2nd call. Excellent service, excellent warranty.highly recommend.

Hello Michele, it's fantastic to hear about your positive experience with Jake and our services! I am thrilled that he was able to resolve both the squirrel and chipmunk issues promptly and effectively. Our commitment to excellent service and warranty coverage is paramount, and I'm glad to have exceeded your expectations. Thank you for recommending us, and please don't hesitate to reach out if you need any further assistance in the future. Brad Gates, B.Sc., Owner / President, HomeStars Best of Award Winner for 10 years in a row.

Private User reviews York, ON

Incredible Service

We had a problem with squirrels in the attack. Once I placed a call to Gates someone showed up at our home a day later.
Joe was the technician, he went above and beyond what was expected.
From not only the initial call where he placed the one way door, to two subsequent follow ups. The first follow up was to ensure all was good and remove the door and seal the opening. The second follow up, (seems I heard scratching again in the attic) was to inspect again and assure us that the initial issue was solved but a mice problem may exist. Joe then went on the roof and sealed a small hole (that's what I mean above and beyond) Certainly the company I called for extermination of mice would not go on the roof. Joe is a wonderful representative for Gates, professional and courteous. If you have a problem with wildlife call Gates and for sure ask for Joe....you will not be disappointed.

Hello, thank you so much for sharing your experience! It's great to hear that Joe provided such exceptional service. Going above and beyond to ensure the job is done right is always appreciated, and it sounds like Joe truly exceeded expectations. Take care, Brad Gates, B.Sc., Owner / President, HomeStars Best of Award Winner for 9 years in a row (2023 2022, 2021, 2020, 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015).

VR & Family
VR & Family
3 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Removal of wildlife from Attic

Nick completed the inspection, gave us a thorough explanation & estimate for removal & protection afterward and completed the job on time. Very happy!

Hello, thank you for sharing your positive experience with us! We're delighted to hear that Nick provided you with a thorough inspection, explanation, and estimate, and that the job was completed to your satisfaction. If you have any further wildlife removal needs or questions, don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to help! Take care, Brad Gates, B.Sc., Owner / President, HomeStars Best of Award Winner for 9 years in a row (2023 2022, 2021, 2020, 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015).

Chi
Chi
2 reviews Old Toronto, ON

Raccoon in roof

Expensive, but worth it for the peace of mind. Raccoons are gone; the hole is fixed. Quick, reliable service.

Hi Chi, we're thrilled to hear that our service provided you with peace of mind! We're committed to delivering reliable and efficient service. It's great to know that the raccoons are gone and the issue has been resolved promptly. Brad Gates, B.Sc., Owner / President, HomeStars Best of Award Winner for 9 years in a row (2023 2022, 2021, 2020, 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015).