AAA Gates Wildlife Control

Pest & Animal Control
We have 10 mobile offices that will arrive at your home at a time that is convenient to you. We will provide you with a no obligation free on-site written estimate. MONEY BACK GUARANTEE! ON

AAA Gates Wildlife Control

Reviews for AAA Gates Wildlife Control

Raccoon Wrangling

My third floor tenant was hearing something gnawing at the walls of her flat; we assumed it was a squirrel. I called Gates right away - I was so pleased with their help last year for a similar problem on the second floor. Gates responded quickly (as usual), sending out a scouting party to see what was causing the problem. Two fabulous young men arrived and clambered around on our rooftop like superheroes: they discovered that it was not squirrels, but a raccoon that had opened a hole in the wall of the flat and was pulling all the insulation out. They were able to set up a one-way exit barrier and one of the men came back twice over the next days to make sure that the raccoon had moved out. They also covered up the beginnings of a hole in the roof that they spotted while they were up there - to prevent leaks! We love these guys - and Gates.

Hello, thank you for taking the time to write an amazing review about your experience with my company. I really appreciate you commenting on the two fabulous young men that arrived at your house and for using us for the 2nd time! Take care, Brad Gates, B.Sc., Owner / President, HomeStars Best of Award Winner for 7 years in a row (2022, 2021, 2020, 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015).

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Raccoon put hole in roof vent

Raccoons had ripped open a roof vent a few months ago unbeknownst to me. Was fixed properly by AAA Gates

Hello, thank you so much for leaving a 10 star review. Take care, Brad Gates, B.Sc., Owner / President, HomeStars Best of Award Winner for 7 years in a row (2022, 2021, 2020, 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015).

Shane in East York
Shane in East York

Birds nesting in roof/soffit

After occasionally hearing loud chirping noises through the ceiling/outer wall of our home for some weeks and writing it off every time I finally saw what was going on. A family of birds had moved into a small sheltered ledge that wasn't visible from the ground under our roof soffit but I could see them flying in and out. I couldn't believe there was enough room for a nest up there as we have no attic but that's what was happening.

A bit of quick searching for a suitable service that humanely handles wildlife (including importantly birds) I came to the logical conclusion that Gates Wildlife Control was the right company for the job.

I called on a Sunday afternoon and left a message describing my situation and was contacted a short while later to setup the appointment the following day.

Joel, the technician who came out to do the work was very friendly and was able to carefully remove the nest (no eggs/chicks at that point - they'd left already) and seal up the area that they had used for shelter. He also proactively identified and sealed up some other areas of concern around the roof and soffits which I appreciated.

Everything was handled quickly and professionally and I am very happy with the service. If I ever have another wildlife problem I know who to call.

Hi Shane, wow thank you so much for taking the time to write such a great review about your experience with my company and with Joel. I appreciate you writing how 'Everything was handled quickly and professionally' and that you are very happy with the service. If you should ever need us again, we will be here! Take care, Brad Gates, B.Sc., Owner / President, HomeStars Best of Award Winner for 7 years in a row (2022, 2021, 2020, 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015).

Lucy
Lucy
2 reviews Kettleby, ON

Wildlife removal

Called Gates Wildlife for a raccoon living under a section of our house and a possible squirrel in the attic. Nick was the technician on site and was very efficient in covering all areas from the roof to the ground. He answered all questions we had. The same evening we saw the raccoon come back and get her little ones out to find a new home. Nick came back the next day to seal off the area so no other animals could get in. We would highly recommend Gates. Excellent work from start to end. Thank you!!

Hi Lucy, thank you so much for writing how Nick solved your wildlife problem. I am so glad to hear his work was excellent from start to end. Take care, Brad Gates, B.Sc., Owner / President, HomeStars Best of Award Winner for 7 years in a row (2022, 2021, 2020, 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015).

Got the raccoons out & kept them out

Great to deal with and did a perfect job. There were raccoons in my garage, now they are out and can't get back in.

Hello, thank you so much for choosing to hire us to solve your raccoon intrusion. Take care, Brad Gates, B.Sc., Owner / President, HomeStars Best of Award Winner for 7 years in a row (2022, 2021, 2020, 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015).

Geoff in Kirkland
Geoff in Kirkland

Raccoon Removal and Deck Sealing

The service was more expensive than I was hoping but was done very well and the customer service was excellent. I would work with them again!

Hello Geoff, thank you so much for writing how the work was done very well and that our customer service was excellent. It means a lot to hear that from our customers. Take care, Brad Gates, B.Sc., Owner / President, HomeStars Best of Award Winner for 7 years in a row (2022, 2021, 2020, 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015).

Steph - The Eco-Gardener
Steph - The Eco-Gardener

Skunk under concrete slab of detached garage

Gates Wildlife Control is the ONLY humane company recommended to me by the Toronto Wildlife Centre which rehabilitates injured wildlife. I found the associates in the office at Gates Wildlife Control to be courteous and helpful answering my questions over the phone and with follow-ups by e-mail as well, including informing me of the name of the person who would be doing the work. My detached single car garage sits on a concrete slab and this spring I noticed 2 holes dug under the concrete slab. My garage is very close to the property line with gardens on 2 sides of my property and a garden on the opposite side of my neighbours. When Justin arrived he examined both holes or entrance/exit to the burrow. Justin took a bit of fur at the entrance and identified it as the fur of a skunk. Unfortunately my neighbour did not want their garden disturbed so I did not have the work done. Wire barrier must be installed around all 3 sides after the skunk and her young are evacuated. If my neighbour changes his mind I will get the work done.

Hi Steph, I am so thankful that you took the time to write such an amazing review about my company. I appreciate you writing about how we were "courteous and helpful answering my questions over the phone and with follow-ups by e-mail as well, including informing me of the name of the person who would be doing the work." It means a lot to hear feedback from someone who didn't have the work done yet. If your neighbour decides to go ahead with the work, we will be here to help! Take care, Brad Gates, B.Sc., Owner / President, HomeStars Best of Award Winner for 8 years in a row (2022, 2021, 2020, 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015).

Happy customer
Happy customer

Above and beyond

So many thank yous for the fantastic service today. Seriously, above and beyond! Thorough investigation, enormous amount of birds nest material removed from 3rd floor vent, with a humane plan in place in case babies were found, extra attention to details like noting where squirrels had been in a different time, repair of trim on that issue too, and a million extra kindnesses, from the dryer vent fin to the local coffee shop reco in our new hood. This dude is the best- great at his job, and just a really fine human with a customer service attitude. were so very thankful for everything this morning.

Hello, wow! Thank you so much for saying our service was above and beyond. It truly means a lot hearing that from a customer. I appreciate that you took the time to write about your experience with us. Take care, Brad Gates, B.Sc., Owner / President, HomeStars Best of Award Winner for 8 years in a row (2022, 2021, 2020, 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015).

Carol in Toronto
Carol in Toronto

Wildlife Control - Removing a raccoon family from house!

We had a raccoon family - mom & 4 babies, in the bottom of an old furnace chimney. Joel from Gates came & inspected not only where the family was, but all around our roof to identify places they might get in again when removed from the chimney. Then they very carefully removed the babies & set them outside so the mom could be reunited & remove her family to a safer spot. Afterwards, Joel sealed up the chimney, repaired 2 other holes in the roof, and repaired the bottom of the chimney where they removed the babies. Great job!

Hello Carol, thank you so much for writing about your experience with my company. I am so glad Joel was able to promptly and humanely remove the raccoon family from your chimney. I appreciate it the great review. Take care, Brad Gates, B.Sc., Owner / President, HomeStars Best of Award Winner for 8 years in a row (2022, 2021, 2020, 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015).

Glenn Carmen from Toronto
Glenn Carmen from Toronto

Wildlife chimney removal

AAAGates Wildlife Removal is an exceptional company. They were very responsive noting the fact that a live squirrel was stuck in our fireplace chimney. Jake, the technician was outstanding, professional, knowledgeable and very personable! He was respectful of our home and certainly cares for wildlife, it was a pleasure having him in our home. I cant say enough about this company, I highly recommend AAAGates , they are simply the best!

Hello Glen Carmen, wow! Thank you for calling us an "exceptional company." I really appreciate that you took the time to write such an awesome review about your experience with us. Take care, Brad Gates, B.Sc., Owner / President, HomeStars Best of Award Winner for 7 years in a row (2022, 2021, 2020, 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015).

More about AAA Gates Wildlife Control

Awarded HomeStars Best Of 2021, 2020, 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016 & 2015! - FREE ON-SITE ESTIMATES! We GET THEM OUT and KEEP THEM OUT! Our guarantee is supported by our 37 years in business.Humane removal and prevention of raccoons, squirrels, skunks, birds, bats, opossums, etc. We take every measure possible to safeguard the health and safety of our customers / employees and we comply with all government legislation. All of our technicians are FALL PROTECTION CERTIFIED! These practices are not standard in the wildlife control industry.

WSIB Insured & $5 million Commercial Liability Insurance. Ask to see our certificates.Seen on National Geographic Channel's "Animal Extractors" Visit www.gateswildlifecontrol.com to view videos

AAA Gates' Wildlife Control is a full service wildlife removal company. We humanely GET THEM OUT from residences and businesses, we KEEP THEM OUT by repairing the animal's entry holes as well as animal-proofing other potential entry points. Importantly, by undertaking these steps we can prevent the animals from causing further DAMAGE to insulation, wiring, drywall etc. and we can guarantee your complete satisfaction! We specialize in the removal of raccoons, squirrels, skunks, birds, bats etc. FREE ON-SITE ESTIMATES! No Obligation & Money Back Guarantee

Gates Wildlife Control specializes in the removal and control of all wildlife including: Raccoons, Grey Squirrels, Red Squirrels, Skunks, Bats, Opossums and birds such Pigeons, Starlings and Sparrows. We remove animals from attics, chimneys, garages, dryer / stove / bathroom exhaust vents and from under under decks / porches / sheds / additions.

Pest & Animal Control
Animal proofing to all building components such as Chimneys, Roofs, Roof Vents, Plumbing Mats, Soffits, Shingles etc.
FREE ON-SITE ESTIMATES! OUR FOCUS is on providing our customers with exceptional service (please read our reviews) and the humane removal and prevention of all wildlife
Animal, Wildlife, Raccoon, Squirrel, Skunk, Bird, Bat, Beaver, Rat, Opossum, Pigeon, Starling, Sparrow, Raccoon removal, Squirrel removal, Skunk removal, Bird removal, Bat removal, Rat removal, Raccoon control, Squirrel control, Skunk control, Bird control, Bat control, Rat control, Animal damage, Raccoon damage, Skunk damage, Bird damage, Animal in roof, Animal in house, Animal in attic, Animal in shed, Animal in garage, Animal under deck, Animal under porch, Raccoon in roof, Raccoon in house, Raccoon in chimney, Raccoon in attic, Raccoon in shed, Raccoon in garage, Raccoon under deck, Raccoon under porch, Squirrel in roof, Squirrel in house, Squirrel in chimney, Squirrel in attic, Squirrel in shed, Squirrel in garage, Skunk in house, Skunk in window well, Skunk in shed, Skunk under shed, Skunk under deck, Skunk under porch, Bird in house, Bird in stove vent, Bird in Bathroom vent, Bird in dryer vent, Noises in roof, Noises in house, Noises in chimney
We will beat any competitors written comparable work by 10%.
The Original Humane Wildlife Removal Company. Established in 1984.
1984
100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE!
We Accept All Types of Payment
Working at Heights Gov. Certified / OHSA's Health & Safety Trained / H&S Hazard Assessment Trained
Recommended by Animal Services, Humane Societies, Wildlife Rehabilitators, The MNR and competition
Bachelor of Science from the Guelph University - Wildlife Biologists on Staff
Free On-Site Estimates - No obligation
PROJECT RATE
We will arrive at your house at a time that's convenient for you and provide a free estimate.
One to Ten Year Guarantee, supported by over 35 years in business!