AAA Gates Wildlife Control

Pest & Animal Control
AAA Gates Wildlife Control

Reviews for AAA Gates Wildlife Control

Wildlife invasion through chimney

Prompt, courteous, informative, patient. I found Joe to be helpful, and reassuring. I was provided with photos of all his work.

We greatly appreciate your feedback! It's fantastic to know that Joe's service left you feeling informed and reassured throughout the wildlife invasion situation. We're here to help whenever you need us. Thank you for choosing us to address the chimney issue. Brad Gates, B.Sc., Owner / President, HomeStars Best of Award Winner for 9 years in a row (2023 2022, 2021, 2020, 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015).

Yuki in Toronto
Yuki in Toronto

The most professional and reliable company for wildlife control

I contacted ~10 companies on HomeStars for racoons on my roof. AAA Gates Wildlife Control's customer service responded promptly and was the only one with great experience dealing with metal roofs and solar panels. Blake's team showed up perfectly on time for the appointment, inspected the roof thoroughly and provided us their genuine advice.
I would consider no other company but AAA Gates for any wildlife issues

Hi Yuki, I'm happy to hear that you had a great experience with AAA Gates Wildlife Control! We understand how important it is to be on time and do a thorough job, so I'm glad that Blake's team showed up when they were supposed to and checked your roof carefully. It's nice to know that you found their advice helpful. We're here for you whenever you need assistance with wildlife issues. Brad Gates, B.Sc., Owner / President, HomeStars Best of Award Winner for 9 years in a row (2023 2022, 2021, 2020, 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015).

Racoons

Racoons on my roof trying to break into the attic, but luckily I called the wildlife control and they closed and sealed the damage. Service provided was very professional, courteous and most of all they came within a few hours of my call.

Don in Toronto
Don in Toronto
0 reviews Ajax, ON

Removing Squirrel from porch roof

Prompt, efficient and effective service. Obviously qualified and experienced personal who respect animal life and care. Great customer service and availability during making appointment.

I appreciate you taking the time to write this 10 star review about my company and for commenting on our great customer service. Thank you for choosing our services, and we appreciate your positive review. Brad Gates, B.Sc., Owner / President, HomeStars Best of Award Winner for 9 years in a row (2023 2022, 2021, 2020, 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015).

Gates
Gates

Attic squirrel removal

Problem solved! Squirrel humanely removed. Peter was great to work with took care of the issue expeditiously.

Thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience with us. We are thrilled to hear that Peter was able to promptly and effectively resolve the squirrel issue you were facing. We will make sure to pass along your kind words to Peter and recognize his efforts in providing a great experience. Customer satisfaction is our top priority, and it's feedback like yours that motivates us to continue delivering exceptional service. If you have any further concerns or require our assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to help. Thank you once again for choosing our services, and we appreciate your positive review. Brad Gates, B.Sc., Owner / President, HomeStars Best of Award Winner for 9 years in a row (2023 2022, 2021, 2020, 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015).

Judy in Brampton
Judy in Brampton

Awesome Attitude and Advice

Today I called Gates Wildlife Control and told them about a problem I was having with a raccoon that had shown up on my roof, right outside my bedroom window. Right away, they set up a time to send someone out to do an inspection, offering same-day service. I was very pleased with this because most of the other companies I called did not offer such quick service.

Justin came and was pleasant and personable. He took me through each step of what he was doing so I would understand the process. He was very honest and did not try to take advantage of my lack of knowledge about the situation, which was refreshing since other companies had already done so when I called them. Justin's inspection did not take long and he provided me with easy-to-do prevention options that I could implement. I felt so much relief by the end of the inspection.

If you are looking for a knowledgeable, reliable, honest, and responsive company to help you take care of your animal control concerns, Gates Wildlife Control is the company for you. If you can, ask for Justin, as he is the reason I would use Gates Wildlife Control in the future.

Hi Judy, thank you so much for taking the time to share your positive experience with Gates Wildlife Control. We are thrilled to hear that Justin was able to provide you with exceptional service and alleviate your raccoon problem effectively. We pride ourselves on delivering prompt and reliable service, and we're glad that you found our same-day service option to be convenient. Justin is indeed a valuable member of our team, and we appreciate you highlighting his professionalism, knowledge, and honesty. We strive to ensure that our customers fully understand the process and feel confident in the solutions provided. Your satisfaction is our top priority, and we are delighted to know that Justin's inspection and the prevention options he suggested brought you relief. We will make sure to pass along your kind words to Justin and acknowledge his outstanding service. At Gates Wildlife Control, we are committed to maintaining our high standards and providing exceptional customer care. Should you have any further animal control concerns in the future, we will be more than happy to assist you. Once again, thank you for choosing Gates Wildlife Control and for recommending our services. We truly appreciate your support. Brad Gates, B.Sc., Owner / President, HomeStars Best of Award Winner for 8 years in a row (2023 2022, 2021, 2020, 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015).

Daniel T
Daniel T

Racoons in the attic

Heard sounds in my attic and when I went up to inspect, there were racoons up there, mom racoon and babies. Called Gates and Justin came to check it out. The racoons were gone several days later, and the roof was sealed. He did an excellent job and would recommend to everyone. Cheers.

Hi Daniel,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with us. We are thrilled to hear that Justin from Gates Wildlife was able to assist you with the raccoon situation in your attic. Our team takes pride in providing efficient and effective solutions while ensuring the safety and well-being of both humans and wildlife.

It's fantastic to know that Justin's expertise led to the successful removal of the raccoons, including the mom and babies, and that the necessary measures were taken to seal the roof. We appreciate your kind recommendation and are grateful for your trust in our services.

Deanna
Deanna

Raccoon in the Garage & Attic

Had a raccoon walk in to the garage and settle get comfortable in the roof and then roaming the home attic at night. Called this service and our consultant Nick Parkin came the next morning to assess the situation and determine the appropriate course of action. He was very professional in dealing with the situation and with communicating with us every step of the way. Within less than a week, the problem was resolved. Would highly recommend Nick and this company.

Hi Deanna,

Thank you for sharing your positive experience with us! We're delighted to hear that Nick provided you with excellent service when dealing with the raccoon issue in your garage. Our team is committed to providing professional and effective solutions while keeping our customers well-informed throughout the process.

It's great to know that Nick's expertise and clear communication helped resolve the situation promptly. We greatly appreciate your recommendation and are grateful for the opportunity to assist you with this wildlife challenge.

Rose
Rose

Squirrels in Attic

We heard noises coming from our attic and called Gates Wildlife Control since they are recommended by Toronto Wildlife and also had amazing reviews. It was very important for us to use a humane service and we are so glad we called Gates!
From my first contact with the office the staff were very friendly, professional and quick to help!
Nick came out the very same day to take a look and informed us that squirrels had started making a nest in our attic after chewing through a roof vent. He inspected our attic and installed a one way door to ensure that no other squirrel would be stuck inside once the vent was repaired. After two days, the door was removed and the vent was repaired. We also decided to do some preventative measures on the roof.
Nick was amazing! He answered all our questions, was very patient, knowledgeable and very professional! Excellent work from beginning to end!
We would very highly recommend Gates!

Hi Rose,

Thank you so much for sharing your positive experience with Gates Wildlife Control! We are thrilled to have had the opportunity to assist you with the squirrel issue in your attic and provide a humane and effective solution.

We're delighted to hear that our team, from the friendly and quick-acting office staff to Nick, our technician, delivered excellent service. Our commitment to professionalism and customer satisfaction is a top priority for us.

It's great to know that Nick's inspection and installation of a one-way door helped ensure the safe removal of the squirrels from your attic. We always aim to provide comprehensive solutions while taking preventative measures to avoid future incidents.

Your kind words about Nick's patience, knowledge, and professionalism are truly appreciated. We will make sure to pass on your compliments to him and the rest of our team.

Sarah K in Baden
Sarah K in Baden

Fast, Friendly, Effective

Called Gates because I had raccoons in my roof. Someone came the the following day - he was very nice and explained our options, took care of everything very quickly. It was important to me that we use a humane company. The guy came back a few days later to check on the trap and seal up the hole when it was safe to do so. They know exactly what they are doing - don't hesitate to call them.

Hi Sarah,

Thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience with Gates Wildlife Control! We're thrilled to hear that our team provided you with fast, friendly, and effective service when dealing with the raccoons in your roof.

We understand the importance of using a humane approach, and we're glad that we were able to meet your expectations in that regard. Our team of professionals is dedicated to ensuring the well-being of both the animals and our customers throughout the wildlife control process.

It's fantastic to know that our technician was able to explain your options clearly and take care of everything efficiently. We pride ourselves on our expertise and commitment to delivering effective solutions.

We appreciate your trust in our services and your recommendation to others. If you ever need assistance with any wildlife-related issues in the future, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're always here to help!