AAA Gates Wildlife Control

Reviews for AAA Gates Wildlife Control

Scott in Pickering
Scott in Pickering
1 review Pickering, ON

Mother Racoon and her babies removed

That scratching noise from the attic turned out to be a mother racoon and her babies. Gates Wildlife promptly came to the house, quickly determined the problem and removed the babies in less than twenty minutes. They then insured the attic was free of any other animals and wired shut all access points to the attic. The babies were placed in an incubator box close to the old access point for retrieval by the mother. Prompt - Efficient - Knowledgeable

Jim H   Brampton
Jim H Brampton

Pest removal

We have used Gates twice in the past two years and each time they were on site within two hours, Both techs were proud of their work and of the company. Very professional and personable. Gates is our company of choice for pest removal. Highly recommended.

Colin
Colin
8 reviews Pickering, ON

Humane Animal Removal

We had a live bat flying around in our garage! We called Gates Wildlife Control and they were able to quickly and carefully catch the bat and remove it. Brad (the owner) told us that the bat would be rehabilitated (brought back to a healthy weight) and released to the wild. I thought that was great - no need for the poor thing to die! Brad was very professional, fast and effective - I would definitely use his services again.

Linda in Toronto
Linda in Toronto
2 reviews North York, ON

Wildlife assessment

I was very pleased with the service provided by this company. A thorough assesment was done of the roof and was followed by a visit into my attic filled with insulation that fell over the technician. He diagnosed the problem as mice and did not charge a penny for his time or suggestions on how to deal with these pests. Thank you!

Jan Francis in Mississauga
Jan Francis in Mississauga

Red squirl problems.

Gates removed the squirl last spring. He was the 2nd removal company we had used. THe first didnt get rid of the squirl and wouldnt garentee the work.
THis fall the little buggar is back.
Bates came fixed the new hole and didnt charge us.
Great service.

Sheilah in Toronto
Sheilah in Toronto
6 reviews East York, ON

Animal removal

I had raccoons in my attic and Joel got them out, sealed up the entry then sealed the chimney without being asked. 5 years later when I heard animals trying to get in, he came back and told me how to discourage them - at no cost! That is true customer service. He also checked the work done before to make sure it was still good.

Craig Oldman in Pickering
Craig Oldman in Pickering
2 reviews Pickering, ON

Racoons in my shed

I discovered a mother raccoon and 4 babies living in my backyard shed. I was concerned about my family, and the animals. I was looking for a solution where the animals would be removed, but in a safe and humane fashion.

During my search, I came across AAA Gates Wildlife.....I was impressed by their yellow page ad - specifically their focus on humane wildlife control.

When I called, the experience got even better. They were very professional, the booking was extremely prompt (same day!!!!), and the technician was professional and trustworthy. 60 minutes later, I was left with a reasonable bill, and a shed free of raccoons!

I would not hesitate to recommend AAA Gates to family or friends!

Jonathan in Toronto
Jonathan in Toronto
12 reviews York, ON

Squirrel/Racoon proofing our new home

The second morning in our new house we heard some scratching above the ceiling and quickly found out that while the house had been vacant, squirrels had scratched out a little home in the attic. There had been a similar problem in our rental last year, and our landlord had used Gates. They had seemed happy enough with them that we had asked them for the number when a neighbour had a similar problem - so we had the number handy.

At 7:30am we phoned and left a message, and at 8:30 they phoned us back. At 10:30 Tony was here, looked around, explained the problem, and an hour or so later the house was practically a critter-proof fortress; every possible entrance way was locked up, except for one where he installed a one way door; then they came back a couple days later to seal that up, so that there were no and would be no more unpaying tenants in the attic. During his inspection he found that racoons were trying their hardest to get into a roof vent, and sealed that up, too; one problem solved, one problem prevented.

My fiancee was so pleased with the work that she tried to give Tony a tip, which he politely declined.

We recommend these guys without hesitation.

Jonathan, I am delighted to have received your kind comments about my company and are appreciative that in today’s fast-paced society, you had set aside time to express your thoughts.

Thank you for allowing us to humanely solve your squirrel problem.

Brad Gates, B.Sc.