Toronto Steam N Clean

Reviews for Toronto Steam N Clean

mark from Old Toronto
mark from Old Toronto

Stain

Great service until the service was done. Then, when a stain wicked up during drying, they were of little help. We were on a tight timeline given that we are real estate agents and were trying to get the house on the market. They would not say when they would come back to address the stain and largely left us hanging, forcing us to hire another company to finish off the work that they didn’t stand behind.

Thanks for taking the time to review us and we're sorry you feel the service was not satisfactory.

Your wife contracted our services on Monday of last week and was on site to do a walk-through upon completion and was completely happy and thanked our technicians. On Thursday - 4 days after the service - your wife reached out and mentioned that a stain that was previously not there, had appeared. You had multiple vendors in and out of the unit and prep for putting it on the market in between that time so frankly anything could've happened. However, giving you the benefit of the doubt, our rep still agreed to have our technicians return to do a spot touchup and explained to your wife that we would leave you floating in our calendar and as soon as a slot opened up in the next day or two the technicians will call you directly and come on site.

10 minutes later you called in and proceeded to threaten and yell at my representative and demanded that we come back right away to address the situation and that we were being unprofessional. I find it ironic and laughable that you - while yelling at my rep, and using profanities - have the audacity to call us unprofessional. Of course you had to mention that you worked for one of the top realty firms in Toronto and would spread our name negatively.

You DID NOT do us a favor by booking our services and we owe you nothing. Your wife hired us for services that were completed successfully, we even shared before and after pictures.

Do you think it is appropriate to speak to somebody disrespectfully and demand they return 4 days later? Despite the fact that services were completed properly. I suppose in your mind the right thing to do was to cancel our existing appointments for yours. It would have been a different story if you were not on site and my guys missed a spot or two. But your wife was on site, did a walk-through with our technicians, thanked them, and paid in full. This review is as ridiculous as your demands.

Jon C in Toronto
Jon C in Toronto

Great crew, excellent service

Super responsive to my request, and very easy scheduling. Was very happy with the service provided on site, and the customer service was excellent when I had questions.

Thanks a bunch, I would highly recommend and will use again :)

Thanks for taking the time to review us, we appreciate and look forward to working with you again.

Ann
Ann

Patio furniture and carpets

John and Harris arrived on time and worked tirelessly on patio cushions that had remained outside through some bad weather. The entire set looks almost new. A few guests have mentioned our new patio set and were shocked when we told them it was the same old set. Kind of embarrassing we took so long do get this done but now we know for the future. I will happily refer steam n clean to friends and family.

Thanks for taking the time to review us, we appreciate it and look forward to working with you again soon.

Didn’t clean my rug and wouldn’t refund

I had two newly purchased secondhand Persians rugs sent to them for cleaning. When the rugs were returned, the larger 10x13’ rug was obviously still dirty. Handling it, I got dust all over my hands and arms (I’m very allergic to dust, that’s why I sent the rugs for cleaning). Dirt was in the air and grit gathered on the top of my baseboards. My condo is brand new and I just moved into it, no dirt existed in this room until the rug was installed.

I contacted their office and showed photos and pictures of the dirty rug. They offered the rug be cleaned again. I’m a very busy person and it took me weeks to find a the time in the first place to have the large rug removed and then reinstalled (it’s in a room with lots of heavy antique furniture on top of it).

I had hired handymen to take the rug out of my condo and put it back in as Stean n Cean would not enter my condo because of Covid. I would have to hire more labourers to move the furniture and rug again for cleaning. At this point the cost of labour would outweigh the cleaning service.

After saying I would prefer a refund the office ghosted me and stopped replying to my emails. So in the end, this business took my money and my rug, gave it a ride around town in their van and returned it to me filthy. Their website says %100 satisfaction guarantee so I thought I was safe. I was misled thinking this company had a professional reputation.

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review and we're sorry you had a bad experience.

Both of your rugs were cleaned professionally and I assure were not given "a ride around town" without any cleaning. We wouldn't have cleaned 1 rug and not the other. All rugs go through two wash cycles and are assessed before being bagged for delivery. You contacted us days after delivery with your complaint and our assistant offered to have the rug picked up again and cleaned to your satisfaction at no additional charge. You requested our drivers to come in to roll the rug but due to our covid-19 policy we were unable to fulfill your request and you instead demanded a refund or to have our drivers come in after the policy had changed. As we have no plans on changing that policy in the near future we could not agree as this could be many months from the initial service date.

Patio cushions

Highly recommend! Very responsive with online correspondence and timely, professional and super results when cleaning our outdoor patio cushions on-site. Had not been cleaned in quite a while and came out terrific.

CL - Toronto

Thanks for taking the time to review us, we appreciate it and look forward to working with you again!

Great Job!

Toronto Steam and Clean staff provided excellent service. They not only cleaned my carpets but also addressed my minor concern was in a professional and timely manner. I highly recommend them.

Thanks for taking the time to review us, we appreciate it!

Terrific

A large, deep pile area rug in my daughter's bedroom needed an emergency clean after one of our dogs did his business. Toronto Steam N Clean was the first to respond to the enquiries I sent out. Fast pickup. Fast service. Quick return. Carpet is perfect. We're sending them more carpets! Very happy and impressed.

Thanks for taking the time to review us. We appreciate it and look forward to working with you again soon!

Kevin
Kevin

Excellent!

Toronto Steam n Clean showed up on time and did a great job cleaning our carpets and rugs. I would Highly recommend Toronto Steam n Clean to anyone and everyone.

Thank you for the kind words. We look forward to working with you again!

clean area rug

I hired them to clean a badly stained area rug. They cleaned it twice because they weren't satisfied after first cleaning. They then contacted me to suggest additional services at an added cost. I declined the additional service. The carpet came back much cleaner though some stains remained. However, we never expected that all the stains could be removed.

Thanks for leaving us a review, we appreciate it!

We try our best to remove spots and stains through our normal cleaning process, however, as you can probably imagine not all stains will come out. For the ones that don't, we do offer a stain correction and repair services if available at an additional cost.

We hope to work with you again soon, Thank you!

Sarah S
Sarah S

Carpet steam clean

Great job! The team was prompt and efficient, and was able to clean a few unknown stains from my carpets. Definitely saved me a lot of money by not having to replace the carpet!
Scheduling the cleaning was super easy as well. Thanks to everyone. Would definitely recommend and use again.

Thanks for taking the time to review us. We appreciate the kind words and look forward to working with you again soon!

More about Toronto Steam N Clean

For over two decades Toronto Steam n Clean has been providing quality services to residential and commercial clients of all types. Our experience and attention to detail is the reason we are chosen by organizations of all sizes in both the private and public sectors.

We’re able to guarantee satisfaction because we use top-level machinery and employees to make sure you get great results. Our company won’t leave your home or business until we’re assured you’re entirely satisfied. We have been in the business of putting smiles on our clients’ faces for over 20 years. Let us put a smile on yours today!