A1 Quality Chimney Cleaning & Repair

Reviews for A1 Quality Chimney Cleaning & Repair

Flavia in Thornhill
Flavia in Thornhill

Chimney sweeping

Aaron called promptly after asking for quotes to enquire about the type of chimney, how frequently was cleaned (it hasn't) and explained that Spencer will do the cleaning and an inspection of the wood fireplace chimney. Spencer was very punctual and careful. There was no dust around and everything was left in place as before he came. Very friendly and professional service. Thank you Aaron and Spencer!

Tracey Hamilton
Tracey Hamilton

Fireplace Chimney cleaning & inspection

A-1 did great job. Spencer was on time (actually a few minutes early). He explained what he was going to do & also showed me how to open & close the damper since this is our first wood burning fireplace. He thoroughly cleaned both of our fireplaces/chimneys & left the surrounding area spotless. I would definitely recommend A-1 Quality Chimney to anyone needing their chimney inspected & cleaned.

Chimney Removal

Quick, professional and great attention to detail. I highly recommend this company. Robert was friendly and provided a fair quote. The work was completed later that week and the staff were punctual, efficient and VERY tidy. They took care to vacuum debris and returned the hose in a tidier fashion that I had left it! The chimney looks great and I am 100% satisfied with the work done. Thank you!

GaryG
GaryG

Very Professional

Very professional from first contact with the company through to completion of the job. Owen, the repair rep, was very friendly, experienced, knowledgeable and took the time to describe the problem, available repair options and pricing. Doesn't get much better than that!

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Super helpful and genuine guys

I had a wood stove insert that was installed into an existing fireplace by the previous owner of my home, but the installation was not up to code. I reached out to A1 Quality Chimney to help remove the insert and get the fireplace running safely again. Aaron and Owen took the time to explain why this job could be a lot more complicated than I originally thought, and suggested I take on the project myself to save some money (as otherwise it would cost severals hundreds to do). He walked me through all the instructions and even gave me his cell in case I run into any trouble and need some help.

These guys are really helpful and genuine people, and they're looking out for your best interest. I haven't had a chance to see them in action yet, but I'm sure the quality of their work will be as good as their customer care. I will definitely be calling them in the future for chimney cleaning/service.

Chimney and decommissioning

Highly recommend this company. They went above and beyond to help us resolve our problem. It’s excellent “old fashioned” service,with attention to detail that is rare today. You can feel confident in calling them

Gino in Guelph
Gino in Guelph

chimney liner installed

WOW. Great Job. Needed a chimney liner in order to install upgraded gas water heater. very good communicators. Explained in layman's terms exactly what the problem was, the solution needed, and the timing. Gave a quote and time. Then came back and did the job as quoted and on time, and cleanly! Throughout the process provided pictures to explain the problem and to show finished work. Special Thanks to Owen!. Would recommend in a flash.

Gabor
Gabor

Chimney rebuild

Our chimney was deteriorating and the previous owner of the house covered it with stucco. I reached out to Aaron at he immediately turned himself into action and sent Bob for an onsite assessment. From the get go Bob explained the process and when the day for the rebuild came the work was done within a day! After the guys left, I couldn't even tell they were there - not a single dust particle was left behind. They cleaned up like nothing happened. I am super happy with the final product - the new chimney looks awesome!
I can only recommend A1 Quality Chimney if you need any kind of chimney rebuild/repair needs. They are corteous, professional and polite.

Expect Delays
Expect Delays

Chimney rebuild

In my review I forgot to mention Jim & Mike for the
Fantastic job they did from set up, to the complete
rebuild, and clean up.
Above average professionals.

Will get rid of other chimney bookmarks
A1 Quality Chimney is all I need

Deborah.Cowling
Deborah.Cowling

Great job rebuilding a crumbling chimney

We had unsightly repairs on our chimney years ago by a friend, and finally got around to a rebuild below the roof line in April. We chose A1 Quality Chimney based on Robert who came out, saw our chimney and provided a detailed quote. His men came a few days early to check out scaffolding needs. The crew returned a few days later, set up scaffolding and worked for several hours to complete the job. The colour match was great (70 year old house), and the chimney looks wonderful. I was very impressed with the crew and that the owner checked part way thru the job to ensure everything was looked after, and returned when the job was complete. Job well done!

More about A1 Quality Chimney Cleaning & Repair

2012 and 2013 Consumer Choice Award winner for Chimney Services.

A-1 Quality Chimney is an award-winning, full-service chimney company that has been serving homeowners in Toronto and surrounding areas for 30 years.

Chimney cleaning, masonry repair and general maintenance is essential to preventing fire and ensuring safe operation of wood, oil, coal and gas burning appliances. With over 60,000 customers, we service thousands of fireplaces, wood stoves, pizza ovens, gas fireplaces, furnaces and other heating appliances.

When it comes to chimney repairs and chimney rebuilds, we are able to address any masonry issues that arise. Above the roof line, chimneys bear the brunt of our cold winters and hot summers and diagnosing and addressing masonry issues is our specialty. Once you are ready for your repairs, we’ll get it done, on-time and on-budget.

Having been in the business for so long, most of our customers come back to us year after year. And so we strive to give you the best service we can and ensure you and your family are safe and warm.