Accurate Designs

Accurate Designs

Reviews for Accurate Designs

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

Pool Installation

Wanted to install a pool in our back yard. Brett helped us design a phenomenal layout for the pool and entire yard addressing all of our needs and the end result was beautiful! Great work and very honest and thoughtful

It was a pleasure. Thank you!

Bob
Bob

Multiple Projects

The team is always professional, always on time, and always available for phone calls and meetings. The designs are always unique and very creative. Would highly recommend the team at Accurate Designs.

Thank you for the kind words. :)

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Dream Home Design

Accurate Designs was the best choice we made for our custom home build. The design process was smooth and the architect was extremely patient and accommodating with our questions or concerns. Brett walked us through the entire process from start to finish and was able to design exactly what we envisioned. The permit process was a breeze for us because the architect submitted the paperwork on our behalf. We highly recommend Accurate Designs and can't wait to work on our next project with them!

Many thanks!!

Dream Home New Build

I worked with Brett to design my dream home. Brett is innovative and detailed. I loved every moment working spent working together.

Thank you!!!

Majdi tourani from Mississauga
Majdi tourani from Mississauga

Design/build

Honesty, transparency, commitment and professionalism is what was delivered. Brett took Full responsibility and control and was able to deliver on time on budget

Thank you for your kind words. Great clients like you make my job so easy and pleasurable.

Design a new house

Amazing architect to work with really knows what he’s doin
I work with him on few projects now and I m very impressed

Than you so much for the kind words.

murlidhardawani
murlidhardawani

House

It is a wery nice planning and design and space arrangement. Lot of light and fresh air and amazing views to look out .

Thank you very much for your kind words.

Attard Plumbing Ltd
Attard Plumbing Ltd

new home

I worked with Brett over ten years ago he designed my home for me, he was very informative and took charge of the project though the permit process and the committee of adjustments and really paid attention to detail and I was very pleased. I have since used him on a few other projects and will continue to work with him in the future.

I can't believe it's been that long. Thank you for your continued support!

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

Custom Home Arch.

Brett is a good architect to work with. He was cooperative and helpful though out the process of producing the drawings and following up to ensure building permit is obtained. He is familiar with the building codes and the municipal requirements.

Many thanks for your review!!

More about Accurate Designs

Whether you are envisioning simplicity or a design with regal flair, Accurate Designs is the right designer for you. We design your home for the way you live because we listen carefully to your needs. Accurate Designs is a full service architectural company specializing in permit drawings for custom home design …