Name says it all. Simple, down-to-earth prices and service.
We cleaned out our garden shed recently and had lots of assorted rubbish to get rid of.
1. We found "Affordable Rubbish Removal" via HomeStars and phoned Charlie. He was straightforward and easygoing over the phone and willing to come by on a Saturday.
2. We researched some of the other "more established" garbage collection agencies (whom we've used before.) and knew we'd probably pay 2-3x more.
3. We decided to go with Affordable Rubbish Removal.
4. Transaction was surprisingly relaxed, simple and straightforward -- Charlie showed up with his truck, he was friendly, and picked up our stuff quickly, efficiently, and with a smile.
NOTE: If you do have ALOT of heavy items -- you might want to check with the larger companies for more manpower. But if you're just looking for straightforward junk pickup (nothing to back-breaking) and are tired of the higher prices larger companies charge, Charlie's your man.
NOTE: Anyone wanting to have rubbish picked up -- our experience is that if you have the time to collect your rubbish together into one spot ahead of time, it will usually get you a cheaper price -- especially if you can set all your stuff out on a tarp, etc. so that it is easily accessible to whatever truck the company brings by. It saves the pickup service's time once they are there -- and usually nets you a lower price.
- Approximate cost of services: