Alexanian Carpet & Flooring

Susan
Susan
0 reviews St. Catharines, ON

Living Room hardwood floors

Last year Alexanians in St. Catharines installed engineered hardwood in our dining room, hallway and kitchen. This year we continued the flooring into our living room. Last year we were extremely happy with the service from Said and the installers. This year is the same! Said was his extremely helpful and professional self and the installation team was excellent. I would highly recommend.

Satisfied customer
Satisfied customer

Large area rug

Frank at the Richmond hill location is great. He went above and beyond to make sure we were happy with our choice and spent a lot of time helping us choose. Phone calls were returned promptly and we can’t praise him and the service enough! Thank you!

Hello and thank you so very much for taking the time to share your experience with store manager Frank, at Alexanian's Richmond Hill location. We will be sure to pass along your kind words, and are happy to hear you love your new rug. Enjoy!
Most sincerely, Wendy Alexanian

Nancy in Etobicoke
Nancy in Etobicoke

Bathroom Mosaic Tiles

I had been directed to Alexanian's with regards to sourcing a particular grout, that's when I first connected with Vern at Barrie's Alexanian's.  At the time, we weren't customers of Alexanian's.  Vern was amazing!  He went well beyond what I expected.  Once we had connected, we realized that the mosaic tile we had chosen for our bathroom reno was out of my husband's scope for installing.  In conversation with Vern, he said he would see if they could help.  A week later we had an onsite visit from Adam at Head Office to look at the project and a couple weeks after that, they sent a tiler to complete the job for us.  We may not have been customers before but we sure are now!  I don't know what would have happened if Vern and Alexanian's hadn't saved the day with our reno.  Every time we will share the story of our beautiful mosaic bathroom tiles, we will most definitely talk about how wonderful Vern and the folks at Alexanian's were to us and next time we need products that they sell, we know where we will be going!

Hello Nancy
This is such a kind, thoughtful review ... thank you!! We're so glad we could help you and your husband complete your bathroom renovation, and are now enjoying beautiful mosaic tiling. Your wonderful acknowledgement of Vern at our Barrie store, Adam at our Head Office, and our tile installer is most appreciated. Vern looks forward to helping you again whenever the need arises, and we can't thank you enough for spreading the 'Alexanian' name.

diane
diane
2 reviews Burlington, ON

Basement carpet and stairs

I had a very easy experience with Alexanians. Val was great and very helpful. Neil and his partner did the installation. They were very professional, efficient and my carpet looks great. I would definitely recommend Alexanians and I will definitely use their services again.

Hello Diane
Our Burlington team, along with all of us at Alexanian's thank you for this wonderful feedback for sales rep Val and our carpet installers. Enjoy your new basement renovation and we hope to help you again in the future.

Andrew L
Andrew L

Carpeting 3 Bedrooms

Tarek and Sam made the whole process easy and stress-free from beginning to end.
The installers were professional, courteous and easy to work with in our home. The job exceeded our expectation.

Hello Andrew
Thank you for this kind acknowledgement of Tarek and Sam's level of care, and our carpet installers meticulous installation. We're so pleased to read that we exceeded your expectations! Enjoy your new bedroom carpeting, and we hope to help you again.

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

New flooring

We are very pleased with our new flooring. We had our old carpet removed and new flooring installed. They helped us from the beginning- selection to the very end. They always kept in mind our preferences. The staff and owner were very friendly. Easy to communicate with. Excellent product and excellent service! I would go with them again if need.

Hello and thank you very much for these kind words and great feedback for Alexanian's Ottawa team. We're happy to hear you enjoyed our level of service and professionalism. Thank you again for both taking the time to post your review, and the recommendation of our company. Enjoy your new flooring:)
Sincerely, Wendy Alexanian

Private User reviews Niagara Falls, ON

Carpet through the house and stairs

Our Experience at Alexanian was professional from beginning to the end. Very happy we met Said the Manager. He helped us decide on the type of flooring for our needs. Tarif. I hope I’m spelling your name correctly. The process of installing went smoothly ,on time ,they wore masks. Very professional. Thanks again
Peter (River Road). Niagara Falls

Thank you Peter for taking the time to offer your kind feedback and great review for store manager Said (St. Catharines store), and our flooring installation team. We're happy to hear you were pleased with our level of care, professionalism and workmanship. Enjoy your new carpeting, and thank you again!
Regards, Wendy Alexanian

Private User reviews Halton Hills, ON

Carpet for the hardwood stairs

Great work replacing old runner carpet in hardwood stairs.
Efficient and quality installer, attentive salesman, and great experience overall. It’s not our first experience with Alexanian, and we’d go back again if we need similar project in the future l.

Hello and thank you so very much for this thoughtful acknowledgement of our level of care and professionalism, this means a great deal to all of us at Alexanian's as we want nothing more than to provide an outstanding experience for our customers. We're glad you found the perfect carpet runner for your staircase, and we appreciate your repeat business. We would be more than happy to help you again when the need arises ... in the meantime, stay safe and well.
Regards, Wendy Alexanian

Homeowner
Homeowner
1 review Halton Hills, ON

Window treatment

I needed to replace window coverings in a home that I had just purchased. Very friendly staff( Tammy Boker) helped me find some window coverings that would work with my window style. Great quality and price for the size I required. Would defiantly buy from Alexanian again.

Hello and congratulations on your new home! Thank you for your wonderful feedback of sales rep Tammy at Alexanian's Barrie store. We're glad you are so pleased with your new window coverings and wish you all the best in 2021.
Sincerely, Wendy Alexanian

More about Alexanian Carpet & Flooring

Whether you’re renovating or just moving in, let Alexanian help make your house a home. Since our founding in 1925, we’ve made it our business to give customers only the best. Offering the latest styles of broadloom carpet, area rugs, ceramic tile, hardwood flooring, laminates, vinyl flooring, cork, engineered flooring ...
Looking for Floor Retailers pros in Mississauga?