Amazing Window Fashions

Amazing Window Fashions

Best of 2018 winner 2 timesBest of 2018winner 2 times

Reviews for Amazing Window Fashions

2 reviews Whitby, ON

purchase and install of vinyl shutters

Search several companies and found Amazing shutters to be not only the best price but the most honest and comfortable team to deal with. Made early promises and delivered on all levels. Measurements were perfect and install was done on time with zero issues. Highly recommend to anyone. Just pick them I already did the leg work for you
all the best

Dwayne in Pickering Village
Dwayne in Pickering Village
3 reviews Ajax, ON

Polywood Shutters throughout my 3,000 sq. ft. home.

My wife and I had Amazing Shutters install Polywood shutters throughout our excessively windowed house. We met with 3 companies when scoping out the project and Alex was by far the most knowledgeable, responsive and personal consultant we met with. Price was very competitive, and the entire job was done exactly as expected, including right on schedule. I also loved that Alex and his Dad did the measuring and install themselves ensuring full accountability and personal service. I would highly recommend them to anyone.

Gene Livits Whitby Ont.
Gene Livits Whitby Ont.
1 review Courtice, ON

custom build and installed window coverings

Approximately 2 years ago I contacted Amazing Shutters to give me an estimate to install window covers all around my house. I did not know a lot about window coverings. After our first appointment my wife and I understood that people in front of us are highly skilled in their field. They explained step-by-step about our options, showed samples, and recommended what's good for our new home. For two years I enjoy Hunder Duglas window coverings in my house and strongly recommend this company to everyone looking for a great quality at reasonable and competitive price.

Paul in Downsview
Paul in Downsview
1 review North York, ON

4 1/2" Wood Shutters

Wanted shutters to go with my new condo, and Alex helped me pick the right shutters and in the right configuration (in my case, white, wood California shutters with the rod in the back and to the side - looks awesome). He was able to obtain measurements before the unit was done, and was ready for installation shortly after I moved in (within 3 days). There was a dimensional issue and they had to come back for a few of the windows, but as mentioned by other customers, I did not pay until everything was done. Also, Alex always answered the phone and kept his appointments. The shutters are in and look great, no quality issues.

Charles from Maple
Charles from Maple
13 reviews Maple, ON

Polywood Shutters for complete house (except basement)

We wanted shutters, and Alex recomended Polywood Shutters. The shutters are great !! There was one problem with the sliding shutter, his dad insisted that I don't pay until EVERYTHING was completed. They took the door to the shop, make the necessary adjustments and finsihed the instaltion later that day. They really paid attention to all the details, excellent workmanship. I am really pleased with Amazing Shutters and the Polywood Shutters they recomended.

Michal in Maple
Michal in Maple
1 review ,

blinds and shutters

We had some Hunter Douglas blinds installed recently by this company. After reviewing their extensive website, my husband and I were able to gather information on the type of product we were looking for. We made an appointment and visited the showroom and discovered their prices were very competitive. Installation was done on time and very quickly with no glitches. I'd recommend Amazing Shutters to anyone looking for Window Coverings.

nathan haas
nathan haas
2 reviews North York, ON

poly wood shutters throughout house

Installing the polywood shutters throughout the house have added a high level of insulation both for summer and winter months !!!

The shutters exhibit a high level of appeal ,durability and function(especially with two toddlers in the house).

Shutters create a great room darkening effect conduicive to great sleep.

Alex and haim were always avilable to answer any questions.

Sarah & Nathan.

Toronto,Ontario.

Stuart and Nikki in Thornhill
Stuart and Nikki in Thornhill
1 review Latta, SC

Shutters, Blinds and Curtains for a new home

New home in Thornhill; challenging 12 foot ceilings, diverse window shapes, complex color schemes. Amazing Shutters was one of 3 suppliers we invited to bid on our projects; we first met Alex and his father about 2 years ago. Budget constraints suggested a phased implementation with shutters installed as phase 1, blinds and curtains installed about a year later. Amazing Shutters' bids were not the cheapest, but competitive and well within range. Alex explained options and made recommendations regarding style, texture and color that were helpful and informative. Work was always completed on time and on budget, without exception. The quality of work was flawless; I'd describe their approach as more consultative than other suppliers; an absolute pleasure to work with. I would strongly recommend Amazing Shutters to anyone purchasing a new home or re-decorating an existing residence.

Keilder & Jennifer in Etobicoke

Polywood shutters installed on all windows

This is our second experience with the father and son team from Amazing Shutters (located on Bowes Road in Concord). We were so pleased with the first job that they did, that we recommended it to our next door neighbours - for our newly built homes. Alex and his father came over, measured and quoted the same day, and were back in less than 3 weeks with a custom installation job that was perfect. The PolyWood shutters are a perfect complement to our transitional style townhome, environmentally friendly material, long lasting, totally fade resistant (we had them before - after 3 years, looked and worked just like new). We also think it's a great value equation since they had to provide and install 22 separate panels which included 2 sets of patio doors and a full bay window. They're more than just window coverings, they really are an integral part of the interior design of our home. Check them out at www.amazingshutter.com

More about Amazing Window Fashions

Amazing Window Fashions is a one stop shop for all Interior Designers, decorators, Developers, real-estate professionals and consumers. We feature an extensive selection of high quality window covering options to fit varying styles and budgets.

We are pleased to offer an outstanding showroom of over 9000 square feet that is outfitted with full size displays, allowing clients to visually comprehend what the window covering looks and feels like.

Given the enormous variety and quality of products we carry, the Showroom lends itself to be used by Interior Designers and decorators as a Design Resource Center. Our ongoing partnership between Amazing Window Fashions and the Interior Design community ensures that designers and decorators have easy access to the best window covering selections at preferred pricing.

Our affiliation with Workroom By Design gives us the power to produce high quality products in no time, whether you have one window or 800 windows our workroom is equipped to deal with both trade and public needs.

Our professional team of experts will assist you with everything you need to complete your project in a timely manner, from check measure to the final installation we do it all, we are very passionate with everything we do.

Our goal is to earn your trust and build a long term relationship with your company.

You can learn more about us by visiting our website www.amazingwindowfashions.com

Hunter Douglas

Drapery & Curtains and Shutters & Blinds
Interior Polywood shutters, Interior vinyl shutters, Interior wood shutters, Interior aluminum shutters, Exterior wood shutters, Exterior aluminum shutters, Exterior vinyl shutters, exterior Roller shutters, Exterior Fire roller shutters, Awnings, Roman Shades, Roller shades, Woven Wood Shades, Pleated Shades, Roman Shades, Cellular shades, Vertical Blinds, Cellular Blinds, Horizontal Blinds, Aluminum Blinds, Faux Wood Blinds, Wood Blinds, PVC Blinds, Panel Tracks, Skylight Blinds and Shades, Motorized rollers, motorized blinds, motorized drapery, Custom Drapery
Residential, Retail, commercial, industrial, sales, repair and install, in-home consultation
Polywood Shutters, Hunter Douglas, Sun Glow, Shade-O-Matic, MaXXmar, Altex, SunProject, Elite, Eclipse Shutters, Luminaris Shutters, Exterior roller Shutters, Amazing Awnings, stobag awnings, bandalux, somfy, graber,
Polywood Shutters - Exclusive to Amazing Window Fashions Window Coverings, Interior Shutters, Exterior Shutters, Blinds & Shades, Roller Shutters, Awnings, Installation, Drapery, Drapery Hardware, motorization and integration, Home Consultation
We Accept: Cash, e transfers, Cheque, Visa, Master Card, American Express