Amazing Window Fashions

Best of 2018 winner 2 timesBest of 2018winner 2 times

Reviews for Amazing Window Fashions

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Condo Reno

What can I say about Alex and Amazing Window Fashions....They are truly "Amazing"!!
We had an issue with a manufacturer of our window coverings, and Alex went out of his way to make sure the issue was rectified to our complete satisfaction. He worked closely with our Designer, making the addition of our beautiful window coverings absolutely seamless!
Thank you Alex, and the incredible staff at Amazing Window Fashions!

teresa white from Toronto
teresa white from Toronto

Installation of Panel Track Blinds

I found Amazing Windows on Homestar and was impressed with their profile here. Called to arrange an appointment with Mary Anne. All contacts with her were excellent...warm but professional. They had to reschedule the initial appointment but offered me a great number of options. Alex came as arranged, worked with me to select the best option for replacing my original Panel Track blinds, and in short order had the whole process set up. Five weeks later he and an assistant arrived as arranged, removed the old stuff, installed the new Panels, had me work them a few times and were gone in an hour. Totally professional.

SEGRETI DESIGN INC. in Vaughan
SEGRETI DESIGN INC. in Vaughan

PENTHOUSE SUITE

Amazing Window Fashions " IS AMAZING " Their attention to detail is what makes working with Anna and Alex a true pleasure...The customer comes first and they have always exceeded my clients expectations!! Thank you Amazing Window Fashions for making a difference!!! HS

Karen K in High Park
Karen K in High Park
2 reviews TORONTO, ON

California style shutters

My experience with this company is in the name... amazing! Alex is personable, detail oriented, punctual and accurate. I had California style shutters installed throughout my home. They are so easy to use, are functional for controlling light and temperature. I like that they are a family-run company that is growing. Amazing selection and amazing service! I highly recommend Amazing Window Fashions.

Robyn in Mississauga
Robyn in Mississauga

Penthouse Condo, Yorkville

Alex and his team were outstanding. The attention to detail far exceeded our expectations and the quality of work, exemplary.

We used multiple layers of roller shades, sheers and curtains throughout the condo. We are living in a dream!

If you are looking for the best, you found it at Amazing Window Fashions.

Thank you Alex! Robyn

Beautiful with shutters  in
Beautiful with shutters in

Whole house, Tottenham

I had reservation about shutters, however when I visted the showroom my reservation was gone. The showroom had a variety of products on display. They were gorgeous. The customer service was great and all my questions answered satisfactorily. My shutters were installed well at the agreed upon time. My home looks like a model home. I am very happy with the workmanship and quality of the product. I am pleased I choose Amazing Shutters.

Mllc0808! in
Mllc0808! in

Blindes for a new home

Review is a little late but my wife and I couldn't be happier with the work, so we felt it was necessary to post this. As first time homeowners, we walked into the showroom (which is amazing!) knowing very little about blindes and the process involved. Alex was so great educating us - walking us though all the brands, styles, pros and cons, price points...he made our lives so much easier. Price was great and install was super fast and mess free! Will definitely be a returning customer for the next house.

Lisa
Lisa

Amazing Shutters

I recently purchased and had shutters installed by Amazing Window Fashions who were recommended to me by a co-worker. I'm very happy with the product and professional service I received. I have already recommend this company to two other potential customers.

Angela in Toronto
Angela in Toronto

Window Coverings

Great husband and wife team who take great pride in their business. At their expansive showroom, Anna gave my husband and I a thorough presentation of our options considering first our needs and desires. She was aware that we were going to visit a second company and generously welcomed that - no pushy sales and very personable.
Amazing Window Fashions was indeed the best value and aside from the reasonable estimate we valued that Anna's husband, Alex, was doing the installation himself. As my own husband, a former self-employed renovator, Alex was touted as being very meticulous. Indeed he is. When estimating as well as installing, he looked and checked for particular details peculiar to our condo. He installed 8 window coverings, the total width of the 30' unit, in just over 2 hours efficiently with the aid of an assistant and leaving the unit free from drywall dust and product debris.
I would highly recommend this likeable, hard-working, professional and qualified couple's business, Amazing Window Fashions.

More about Amazing Window Fashions

Amazing Window Fashions is a one stop shop for all Interior Designers, decorators, Developers, real-estate professionals and consumers. We feature an extensive selection of high quality window covering options to fit varying styles and budgets.

We are pleased to offer an outstanding showroom of over 9000 square feet that is outfitted with full size displays, allowing clients to visually comprehend what the window covering looks and feels like.

Given the enormous variety and quality of products we carry, the Showroom lends itself to be used by Interior Designers and decorators as a Design Resource Center. Our ongoing partnership between Amazing Window Fashions and the Interior Design community ensures that designers and decorators have easy access to the best window covering selections at preferred pricing.

Our affiliation with Workroom By Design gives us the power to produce high quality products in no time, whether you have one window or 800 windows our workroom is equipped to deal with both trade and public needs.

Our professional team of experts will assist you with everything you need to complete your project in a timely manner, from check measure to the final installation we do it all, we are very passionate with everything we do.

Our goal is to earn your trust and build a long term relationship with your company.

You can learn more about us by visiting our website www.amazingwindowfashions.com

Hunter Douglas

Drapery & Curtains and Shutters & Blinds
Interior Polywood shutters, Interior vinyl shutters, Interior wood shutters, Interior aluminum shutters, Exterior wood shutters, Exterior aluminum shutters, Exterior vinyl shutters, exterior Roller shutters, Exterior Fire roller shutters, Awnings, Roman Shades, Roller shades, Woven Wood Shades, Pleated Shades, Roman Shades, Cellular shades, Vertical Blinds, Cellular Blinds, Horizontal Blinds, Aluminum Blinds, Faux Wood Blinds, Wood Blinds, PVC Blinds, Panel Tracks, Skylight Blinds and Shades, Motorized rollers, motorized blinds, motorized drapery, Custom Drapery
Residential, Retail, commercial, industrial, sales, repair and install, in-home consultation
Polywood Shutters, Hunter Douglas, Sun Glow, Shade-O-Matic, MaXXmar, Altex, SunProject, Elite, Eclipse Shutters, Luminaris Shutters, Exterior roller Shutters, Amazing Awnings, stobag awnings, bandalux, somfy, graber,
Polywood Shutters - Exclusive to Amazing Window Fashions Window Coverings, Interior Shutters, Exterior Shutters, Blinds & Shades, Roller Shutters, Awnings, Installation, Drapery, Drapery Hardware, motorization and integration, Home Consultation
We Accept: Cash, e transfers, Cheque, Visa, Master Card, American Express