Amosite

Asbestos, Lead, and Radon Removal
19922 St. Andrews Caledon East ON L7K 2E5
HomeStars  >  Asbestos, Lead, and Radon Removal in Toronto  >  Amosite  >  Not happy/Not satisfied
Cassey16 in Brampton
Cassey16 in Brampton
6 reviews Newmarket, ON

Not happy/Not satisfied

Not happy with the service I received. They left the dirty towel on my bathtub and also dirty drippings on my toilet bowl. I had to throw out my expensive shower curtain because the asbestos towel was touching it. My shower matched the window curtain which is hard to find.
Some of my vents were not properly nailed back. Nails reused were bent and not properly secured while other were just left. I think when a company used a contractor to complete a job, the owner should visit the site to ensure the job was done properly.
Not happy with DAVID’s response when I called him after he told me to call him any time with any issues.
I couldn’t believe my ears. Homestars won’t allow me to write his exact response.
I no longer trust positive reviews. I hired this company based on positive reviews.

Hi Cassey,

I am very sorry for the poor workmanship our company has provided to you .
I am trying to find you in our system because I find it very hard to believe we would do such poor quality work.
The reputation of the company is very important and it shows in the quality of work we have provided in the past 30 years.
I am never rude or impolite to any of the good customers out there.
We try to resolve all conflicts immediately.
I do not ever recall a conversation with you. A dirty towel spots on the toilet and destruction of the clients property is something we would address immediately.
Once again if we have done work for you I apologize from the bottom of my heart.
We have done thousands of jobs throughout Ontario this is the first time I've ever heard of something so despicable are you sure our company did the job ?

David Hansraj