Amosite

Reviews for Amosite

andy seman in York
andy seman in York
3 reviews York, ON

Boiler, oil tank and asbestos removal

We contacted Amosite following recommendations by various heating contractors that we had been speaking to about replacing the heating system. They all spoke very highly of David,his team and the quality of their work.

Amosite were the first contractors we booked and the first to commit to a date, a full six weeks before the reno started. Just knowing that the asbestos would be removed from the house before any of the other contractors went in gave us a lot of comfort.

On day one, Amosite's guys turned up and in the morning and had removed all of the asbestos and cut up the old oil tank and taken it all away to be disposed of. All without any fuss and, generally, with a smile on their faces (it was a very hot day and there was some heavy lifting involved!).

I would gladly recommend Amosite to anyone to thinking of buying a house with asbestos in it (most of the older Toronto homes).

Thanks Amosite.

Sabrina
Sabrina

Asbestos removal from a heating duct

We used Amosite this summer to remove some Asbestos around a heating vent. They has the most reasonable prices of the companies I called, and came out within a day of me calling. They did a professional job (sealing off the area, using negative air etc...) and disposed of all the waste. Fast, speedy and professional job. I would certainly recommend them.

gjtessaro
gjtessaro

Removal of oil boiler + oil tank

I was refered to David at Amosite to take out an oil boiler, an oil tank and the related asbestos. David took a lot of time to explain the process, refer me to other people and talk me through the process. He had lots of advice and info, with nothing to gain for himself. I would highly recommend anyone getting this work done talk to David first.

vadim gutnik in North york
vadim gutnik in North york
3 reviews NORTH YORK, ON

asbsestos inspection

I called David after i discovered Asbestos duct wrapping, David said he would come by and inspect and told me to keep calm, no cost, no obligation. He came to the house the next day and did a thorough investigation and spent hours with my wife and myself calming us down.
He gave me several recommendations all of which i used and called on him several more times for advice that he was more than happy to share. David would not accept any form of payment for the time or travel or follow ups he provided. I would recommend him anytime as his service and track record is impeccable.

Kyle
Kyle

Removal of asbestos wrap on hot water heating pipes

We had bought an older home with asbestos wrap on the hot water pipes in the basement. With 2 young children living in the house, we wanted to have it removed before moving in. Dave was very informative and professional. His crew came on time and did a great job removing all the material and cleaning all the surfaces. Before choosing Amosite i had spoken to others who gave estimates that were considerably higher, i also felt the others, were pressuring me to book and commit immediately. Not Amosite, they were very accommodating of our move schedule and did not pressure me in anyway. I'm very glad i chose them and would highly recommend them to anyone.

Blair Francey in North york
Blair Francey in North york

Oil tank removal

Alex, Cory, and Hayden arrived as scheduled. They were competent, diligent,, courteous, and pleasant. They left our home clean and tidy as promised by David. We highly recommend Amosite without reservation!

mark in Toronto
mark in Toronto
1 review TORONTO, ON

Heating system removal

Ths company was very responsive, phoning back within hours of a request for service. They were very easy to work with, and the on-site workers were courteous and capable. They arrived and provided requested services on time and professionally. Particular attention was paid during removal not to damage ay part of our house.

Marie in Regal Heights
Marie in Regal Heights

OLD Cast-iron boiler removal and asbestos removal

David-
IIt was a pleasure to have met you and to have dealt with someone who takes great pride and pleasure in his work and a job well done.

Your crew did a great job. For an extremely dirty and heavy job with tight spaces to work within they did an amazing job; highly organized and efficient. They left things amazingly clean and damage/"ding"-free. Really Bravo to all. Keep on doing what you are doing..

Ron Dengler in North york
Ron Dengler in North york

asbestos removal, oil tank removal, oil boiler removal

Everything this company did for us was of the highest quality of service. The manager looked at our situation and talked us through the solutions to our needs. He answered all our questions and was a pleasure to deal with. His visit was followed immediately by a written quote and a detailed listing of all the work to be done in accordance with the protocol in the Ministry of Labour Occupational Health and Safety Act. Amosite worked seamlessly with our new boiler company. Amosite arrived at our home on time and had all aspects of asbestos removal from pipes, oil and oil tank removal, and oil heater removal completed in a short period of time. They left the work site absolutely clean and had coordinated with the furnace company such that the furnace installers began their work as we were writing a cheque for Amosite. I can without any reservations highly recommend this company.

Jeff in Toronto
Jeff in Toronto

removal of boiler and oil tanks

The guys did a great job! Very fast and clean. I would highly recommend Amosite. They even returned a part that i needed to hand over to the oil provider.

More about Amosite

Amosite Industries Limited.

**(ASK FOR PROOF OF DISPOSAL FROM ALL ABATEMENT CONTRACTORS BEFORE YOU ISSUE PAYMENT)**

Asbestos abatement Type 3 and Type 2 (MTCU Certified 253W and 253S).

Asbestos abatement Procedures for pipe insulation, heating ducts, stucco/popcorn ceiling, vinyl floor tiles, and boiler insulation.

Boiler and Oil Tank Removals: (PM2 and PM3 Certification).

Certificate for Disposal of Asbestos is always provided post abatement.