Amosite

JP in Etobicoke
JP in Etobicoke
3 reviews Etobicoke, ON

Emergency Asbestos Analysis

I called a number of asbestos removal companies in a panic after electrical contractors discovered hidden vermiculite under a layer of cellulose insulation in the attic. David drove over to my house within a few hours and immediately laid down the facts of the situation as well as gave his professional opinion and advice to myself and the contractors. Within 24 hours the sample he took was analyzed and thankfully came back negative.

matt105 in Toronto
matt105 in Toronto
1 review TORONTO, ON

asbestos abatement

I just bought a house and found the radiator pipes in the basement were still wrapped in asbestos. A friend referred me to Amosite for abatement and they were great. David (the owner) met me the same day, he explained the process and gave me a quote on the spot. His team came in a couple days later. They were courteous, worked nonstop and finished the same day. The price was exactly as quoted and the work was excellent. I am very happy I went with Amosite and I would definitely recommend them for Asbestos Abatement.

Casey  in Toronto
Casey in Toronto

Estimate for plumbing problem with asbestos

David Hansraj from Amosite was extremely helpful, honest and friendly. In his estimate, he found that the problem was solved by closing a leaky valve, which had nothing to do with asbestos removal. He was extremely helpful and did not try to charge a minimum fee for looking at a misdiagnosed problem. Great advice and professional service!

Diana in Oakville
Diana in Oakville

Asbestos Testing and Removal

We first called David with concerns about possible asbestos in the plaster walls of our 1960's bungalow, which we were renovating. What impressed us most about our initial conversation was his calm and reassuring nature, no fear tactics here. He asked us specific questions to best understand our situation and offered us valuable advise on how to proceed in our renovation. He was able to get lab results back to us in just 12 hours. Luckily, the tests were negative for asbestos. A home inspection, done prior to purchasing the house, had indicated the presence of asbestos in the heat registers and wrapped around some heat pipes. We felt strongly that David was the right person to take care of the asbestos removal. David and his team arrived early, did professional, quality work at a reasonable price. David was always available to answer any questions we had and he is a wealth of information! We would highly recommend Amosite to anyone needing asbestos testing and removal. Thanks for all your help David!

Weston Reno
Weston Reno

Minor asbestos removal

David came in on very short notice as we were removing and replacing our ductwork. He was thorough and very clear and extremely accommodating. Our air/heating people had us in a panic about the state of the asbestos but David came in and calmed everyone down and handled everything with the upmost professionalism (the way things should always be handled). Thank you!

T. Forest in East york
T. Forest in East york
1 review East York, ON

Removal of Oil Tank and Boiler

Firstly, the professionalism of owner / operator (David) and his team (Hayden and Eddie) is outstanding. From David's initial consultation and breakdown of the work to be done is straight-forward and concise. From Hayden and Eddie's prompt arrival and set-up, to the step - by - step communication throughout the process - the team was polite and approachable. The cleanliness of the job site and the follow-through of not only the team but of David as well is amazing. Thank you again gentlemen.

J in Toronto
J in Toronto

Oil Tank Removal

When I first contacted Amosite, they responded to my email request within the hour, I spoke to Dave who was very informative, clear as to what the project entailed, and he even took the time to give me general advise on my home renovation. When the guys came onsite, (punctual and professional) they did a quick environmental scan to ensure the safety of the site. My service was done within the hour, they left the site cleaner then when they came. They even offered to reinforce some of my broken subfloors (pre-exsisting, as we are doing a complete gut) as a safety concern to any other potential worker coming onsite. Customer service, safety, and the environment are the pillars of values with Amosite. Very impressed and satisfied and would recommend Amosite without hesitation, they really care about what they do and your house.

M P in Etobicoke
M P in Etobicoke
1 review Etobicoke, ON

Asbestos Pipe wrap removal

I cannot stress enough how great David and his team are. When I was first told I had asbestos pipe wrap by our HVAC installer, another Homestars company that we are using, I became extremely anxious. He recommended I call David, which I did in a panic. You can imagine what the word asbestos does to person. The young lady who answered the phone, my first contact, was so kind and she was able to calm me down completely. She said that David would call me back to set up the time to come by. David came out to look at the pipes in the afternoon and was so reassuring, very knowledgeable and took the time to explain things to me. He was able to arrange to come out first thing this morning and do the removal. David and his team were early and they were so professional and the work done was excellent. I cannot say enough positive things about my dealings with David, his energy is so great and he is an absolute delight to deal with. I would and will definitely recommend David and his company. Thanks again from grateful and much calmer client.

David Wood in Toronto
David Wood in Toronto

basement oil tank removal

David from Amosite was very informative and honest about the issues with an oil tank removal. His quote was reasonable, and the service to remove the tank was excellent.

If you need any work on an old oil tank, I would recommend Amosite for the job.

Roman Fedko in Scarborough
Roman Fedko in Scarborough
1 review Scarborough, ON

moving

Looking for a mover to help me move a very heavy TV set( having injured my back when moving it into my van with a friend), I phoned a few moving companies. No one was willing to move the TV from my van to my mother's house. I ended up phoning "Two Men in a Truck". The company is not a furniture moving company, rather a toxic materials removal firm, but David Hansraj said that his men were in my mother's area and he would send them to help me out. They didn't even want to take money for their work. They can be found at amosite.ca, 416-656-2584. How's that for kindness!

More about Amosite

Amosite Industries Limited.

**(ASK FOR PROOF OF DISPOSAL FROM ALL ABATEMENT CONTRACTORS BEFORE YOU ISSUE PAYMENT)**

Asbestos abatement Type 3 and Type 2 (MTCU Certified 253W and 253S).

Asbestos abatement Procedures for pipe insulation, heating ducts, stucco/popcorn ceiling, vinyl floor tiles, and boiler insulation.

Boiler and Oil Tank Removals: (PM2 and PM3 Certification).

Certificate for Disposal of Asbestos is always provided post abatement.