Amosite

Asbestos, Lead, and Radon Removal
19922 St. Andrews Caledon East ON L7K 2E5

Best of 2021 winner 6 timesBest of 2021winner 6 times

Reviews for Amosite

Aurelio from Toronto (York)
Aurelio from Toronto (York)

9.8/10

Removal and disposal of old oil tank

I was referred to Amosite and David through a family member as I had an old oil tank in my basement that my insurance company wanted me to remove.

I had checked with a number of other companies before deciding on using David. He seemed to be the most upfront, knowledgeable and responsible of those I spoke with. Also, I felt most at ease with the level of expertise, accredations and insurance his company had to carry out the work properly. I didn't want to take any chances with my insurance or with the potential environmental risks involved. Amosite was't the cheapest, but I felt most confident with them, and in the end, I felt it was well worth it.

David and his crew arrived in the alloted time and were very professional and courteous. They went about the work efficiently and they did as much as expected with the clean up.

Angie at the office was very nice and faxed the report to my insurance company and sent a confirmation letter to me in the mail.

Overall, I was very satisfied with Amosite and I would highly recommend them to anyone needed to remove an oil tank.

More about Amosite

Amosite Industries Limited.

**(ASK FOR PROOF OF DISPOSAL FROM ALL ABATEMENT CONTRACTORS BEFORE YOU ISSUE PAYMENT)**

Asbestos abatement Type 3 and Type 2 (MTCU Certified 253W and 253S).

Asbestos abatement Procedures for pipe insulation, heating ducts, stucco/popcorn ceiling, vinyl floor tiles, and boiler insulation.

Boiler and Oil Tank Removals: (PM2 and PM3 Certification).

Certificate for Disposal of Asbestos is always provided post abatement.