AtlasCare

Reviews for AtlasCare

CARL WENDORF in Mississauga
CARL WENDORF in Mississauga

TANKLESS HEATER

My 8 month old tankless water heater suddenly was giving only luke warm water.AtlasCare had a technician come same day. He determined it was a house tap problem & had a plumber from Bosco come next day.He checked out everything & suggested an auxiliary tank should be connected.The next day an Atlas technical salesman came to quote on auxciliary tank that I refused as was certain it was a heater problem--dead wrong. Atlas supervisor came and in a few minutes determined it was definitely a house tap problem. Bosco then sent another technician who determined it was a mixer valve on my walk in tub same as first Atlas technician. Bosco technician did an outstanding job and successively fixed problem and we now have hot water again. I would highly recommend the outstanding technicians from Atlascare and Bosco plumbing who are part of the Atlas care team. If I could give an above 10 rating they would get on from me.

Hi Carl. Thank you so much for taking the time to give AtlasCare a 10/10 HomeStars rating for the work we did on your water heater. AtlasCare purchased Bosco Home Services, a plumbing company that had been in business over 20 years, to expand our services into the plumbing and main drains area of home comfort. All of our plumbers are committed to doing continuous training on the industry's most up to date products, tools and techniques so we stay on top of the newest information at all times.

Peter Etobicoke
Peter Etobicoke

Annual Furnace maintenance

Anthony did a great job tuning up the furnace, humidifier and hot water heater. Did a good review of what he did, noticed a sensor not up to par and quoted on this. With this annual maintenance, I'm confident that these appliances will last longer than usual.

Hi Peter. Thank you for the terrific HomeStars review of AtlasCare and our service technician, Anthony D. Your experience is exactly the reason why having your HVAC equipment maintained annually is a must. This is when something small can be caught and fixed before it turns into a much bigger, more expensive issue that can even cost you downtime. No one wants to find themselves without heat or hot water. The AtlasCare team appreciates your business and your loyalty to us.

pat sky from Old Toronto
pat sky from Old Toronto

cannot keep accounts atraight

I have AtlasCare take care of 2 different properties: my own and the place where i work. Recently I had a tune up on my hoe air conditioners and the work was performed correctly. However, ti was billed to my work place account! I have called and emails several times to try to correct it, since my workplace is now not able to have the annual tune up!

Very slopping accounting and very unresponsive it trying to get it straight. What a pity because their air con technicians have always done a proper job--accounting is the problem.

Hi Pat. Thank you for the feedback you have provided. We take it very seriously and use it to make ourselves better. One of our senior managers is investigating this and will contact you shortly.

Daniel McMullen from Toronto
Daniel McMullen from Toronto

Great service and response!

Great work by Bryan and Kurt to replace my shut off valve. This had to be coordinated with City of Toronto who had to first turn off water externally. They both knew how the City worked and kindly waited for city to arrive and completed work within 30 minute window allowed by City. Both Bryan and Kurt were patient, courteous and very professional.

Hi Daniel. Thank you for the incredible review of our AtlasCare plumbers, Bryan and Kurt. AtlasCare is very familiar with working with the City, whether it involves needing the water to be shut off for plumbing or drain issues or electrical shut off for HVAC. We are so glad you found your interaction with our plumbers to be exceptional. AtlasCare, always there when you need us.

Lukasz in Toronto
Lukasz in Toronto

HVAC inspection

AtlasCare came in for an inspection of our HVAC as one of our vents was not working. They diagnosed the issue and we have a viable solution. They were efficient and solution oriented. Four other companies refused to come and tackle this problem.

Hi Lukasz. Thank you for taking the time to provide AtlasCare and our service technician, Kyle, with a 10 star HomeStars review. At AtlasCare, we are committed to providing solutions to heating, cooling, plumbing, indoor air quality and main drain problems. When a customer needs us, we are always there. Glad we could help you get your vents working again quickly. We appreciate your business.

Private User reviews Burnaby, BC

Air conditioner replacement

Punctual, informative and pleasant service guys, they were quiet unobtrusive and professional. very tidy workers and did not leave until the unit was fully functioning. If all your teams are like this they are recomendable.

Thank you for the terrific review of AtlasCare and our installers. AtlasCare has been in business since 1932 and we will always be there when you need us. Heating, cooling or plumbing, all our team members are committed to delivering exceptional interactions with our customers every time. We appreciate your kind words.

Julia Lee
Julia Lee
4 reviews Hamilton, ON

Tune up of gas boiler

I don't normally write reviews, but I wanted to write one to air out my anger with Atlascare Heating company. Based on their 4.8/5 from 1025 reviews on Googles, I used them to tune up my gas boiler a few days ago. The technician came on time, but as soon as he got inside the boiler room, he started pointing out how rusty the top casing of the boiler was. I said the rust has been there since I bought the house about ten years ago, he quickly said the boiler must be 19 years old, so it should be replaced. Well, I said no technician has raised any concerns over the years when they came for annual check up. He didn't say anything, but within about 10 minutes, I saw him packing up his tools and went back to his truck. I didn't know whether he has finished servicing the boiler as he didn't say a word and left. I waited at the backyard, then I saw him coming towards me to tell me that he had to shut down the boiler. I was very shocked and asked why. He pointed out the rust outside the boiler is very unsafe; he also pointed out one/two burners inside the boiler also has a little bit of surface rust; and he said one pipe on the left hand side should be extended all the way to be a few inches from the floor and the one pipe shouldn't be going into the floor, it is not supposed to be done like that!! He told me he will send their sale representative to come in to quote me a new boiler, I said NO!! He left a ticket and shut down my boiler!!

Anyways, I called another smaller HVAC company to come in today. The technician was very knowledgeable to run a thorough diagnostic of the gas boiler. He checked the carbon dioxide level, it is fine. For the rust on the top, he said it is not a safety concern. There was a small pea sized hole on the case, he brought in a piece of metal from his truck and patched it up. He said the gas boiler is 29 years old, but it still runs well, so it doesn't deserve a death sentence yet!

*** UPDATE ***
Just to clarify: your technician was in & out of the house a few times, the amount of time he spent on tuning up the boiler & cleaning up the burners was minimal to none! He spent more time in his truck than anything else!

2ndly, your technician just doesn't have any sound reasons to prove the boiler was not safe other than the rust on the casing and on 1 burner, plus how the pipe was installed! He also based on his guess of the boiler being 19 years old! Right after your technician left, I did called the previous HVAC company, which serviced the boiler for many years and based on the reasons I gave them, they simply laughed and said your company merely tried to upsale; but that company was short on staff due to COVID, they couldn't come. So I hired another reputable HVAC company (9.9/10 reviews & a Homestars Winner on 2020), their technician honestly and ethically dispelled the truth: the rust and other minor points your technician brought up are not safety concerns and the CO2 level checks off fine. So he cleared the ticket for me!

Thank you for your technician's time on convincing me to buy a new gas boiler from your company, but I would only do so if it is due to safety or it dies. It has been confirmed a well built boiler can last 25-35 years if it is well maintained. The average lifespan of today's cars is about 8 years, my old car is 18 years old despite the rusty tail pipes, but still runs safely & perfectly. Do I need to replace it? NO.

Hi Julia. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We take this seriously and will do a thorough investigation. All of our service technicians are licensed gas technicians and our technician would have had a reason behind the red tag beyond what it sounds like in your review. Let us delve in to this and we will respond. Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback.

Update - We investigated the situation and our records show our licensed gas fitter was at the home for an hour. He took pictures of the boiler and showed the homeowner where and why the 29 year old boiler is unsafe. Our technician sent the pictures to his Supervisor and another licensed gas fitter who has over 30 years experience and both said the boiler is totally unsafe and needs to be shut down before carbon someone is hurt. After it was red-tagged, if the homeowner chose to have another company come in and they agreed to pass the boiler by patching it up, that's their choice. AtlasCare is in the business of keeping people safe and that boiler wasn't safe.

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

Furnace & A/C Replacement

After 36 years of reliable service from my furnace and central air, I decided it was time for replacement. Prior to selecting a contractor, I did some on-line research and noticed the majority customer complaints resulted from poor installation. Therefore I reached out to the major installers in my area. After initial contact with three companies, I was only impressed with the professionalism and knowledge from one company, Atlas Care. Jeff, the sales consultant reviewed my system, listened to my needs and promptly provided a proposal that met my expectations and budget. Atlas was able to perform the installation within one week which included a new water heater as well. Jose managed the installation along with two other colleagues. It went off like clock-work with minimal interruption, quality fit and finish and was completed as promised. I feel very comfortable with selecting Atlas Care and I would highly recommend.

Wow! Incredible! Thank you so much from the bottom of our hearts. Your HomeStars review of AtlasCare and our team members Jeff M, Jose and our two other colleagues is beyond words. We are grateful that you selected us after your in-depth research. All of us at AtlasCare are committed to ensuring that every interaction a customer has with any of our team members is always an exceptional one. As a family company in business since 1932, we stand behind our work and guarantee it. Thank you again for taking the time to write such a glowing review of AtlasCare. We're always there when you need us.

Vivienne
Vivienne

Furnace/AC

They guys were very efficient and professional. We were very happy with the work and installation. We would certainly recommend your company to our family and friends as your company met all our standards. Thank you Atlas Care.

Hi Vivienne. Welcome to the AtlasCare family and thank you so much for the 10-star review of our AtlasCare team. We appreciate you having the confidence in us to welcome our Home Comfort Advisors and installers into your home. We look forward to building a relationship with you for many years to come.

Laurene
Laurene
1 review Hamilton, ON

Water Heater Installation

I am very pleased with the technicians, Mike and Matt who installed a new water heater. Mike informed me of what was done and what was replaced, including some copper lines. They were both very courteous and professional. Although the cost was a little higher, the work was fabulous.

Hi Laurene. Thank you for the terrific HomeStars review of AtlasCare and our installers Mike and Matt who put in your new water heater for you. What separates AtlasCare from our competitors are the values we hold individually and together as a company. AtlasCare, always there when you need us.

More about AtlasCare

AtlasCare has been a family-run local business for 88 years with one goal: to always be there when you need us. As an essential service, we may be needed now more than ever. A breakdown or necessary replacement of your HVAC or plumbing system can be critical - especially as many of us are still confined to our homes. At AtlasCare we are dedicated to the health and safety of our team members, our customers and our community. That's why we're taking extensive precautions before we enter your home bu disinfecting trucks and tools, washing hands, wearing proper protection equipment, and disinfecting anything we touch. Most of the work we do does not require any interaction with customers - approvals and payments are contactless.

When you book an appointment:⁣

- We send you a photo of the technician who will be visiting your home. ⁣
- We let you know we’re on the way and show up on time. ⁣
- We lay down a red carpet and wear booties over our shoes to protect your floors. ⁣
- We clean up when we’re finished so you’d never know we were there.⁣

Since 1932, families in the Greater Toronto Area have counted on AtlasCare to provide exceptional ⁣
heating, cooling and ventilation products, including furnace repair, air conditioner service, water heater ⁣
maintenance, smart thermostat installation, plumbing, drain clearing and more.⁣

Our exceptional service and support team has received recognition from numerous consumer and industry ⁣
awards, including:⁣

- HomeStars Best of 2020 Award (GTA) ⁣
- Top Choice Air Conditioning and Heating Company of 2020 in the Greater Toronto Area ⁣
- 2020 Consumer Choice Award for Air Conditioning and Heating Contractors in the Greater Toronto Area ⁣
- 2019 Mississauga and Brampton's Readers' Choice Award ⁣
- 2019 Lennox Partner of the Year Award (Toronto District)⁣

Call AtlasCare 24/7 for award-winning furnace, air conditioning, plumbing or duct cleaning service in the Greater ⁣Toronto Area.

Heating & Air Conditioning and Duct Cleaning
Furnaces, Heat and Energy Recovery Ventilators, Air Conditioners, Humidifiers, Air Purifiers, Air Filters, Boilers, Water Heaters, Smart Thermostats, Plumbing Pipes, Toilets, Faucets, Reverse Osmosis Systems, Drain Pipes
Furnace Installation; Furnace Replacement; Furnace Inspection; Furnace Maintenance; Furnace Tune-Ups; Furnace Cleaning; Air Conditioner Installation, Air Conditioning Maintenance; AC Inspection, AC Repair; Mini-Split System Repair; AC Tune-Up; AC Cleaning; Duct Cleaning; Dryer Vent Cleaning; Boiler Installation; Boiler Maintenance; Boiler Repair; Water Heater Installation; Water Heater Repair; Custom HVAC Solutions; Home Comfort Protection and Maintenance Plans; Plumbing Solutions and Emergency Service, Sump Pumps, Toilet, Sink and Faucet Repair and Replacement, Drain Clearing, Waterproofing, Water Purification, Clog Clearing, and more!
York, AtlasCare, SpacePak, Fujitsu, LG, Weil-McLain, Triangle Tube, vanEE, General Aire, ecobee. We also service Amana, American Standard, Arcoaire, Armstrong, Bryant, Carrier, Coleman, DMO Industries, Evcon, Fedders, Friedrich, GE, Gibson, Goodman, Heil, Janitrol, Keeprite, Clare, Kenmore, Lennox, Luxaire, Maytag, Payne, Rheem, Ruud, Sanyo, Sears, SpacePak, Tempstar, Unico, Weatherking, Moen, American Standard, Liberty Plus, and more!
1932
Cash, cheque, draft, major credit cards, debit cards (on-site service calls), online banking (Guaranteed Comfort Protection Plans)
Technical Standards and Safety Authority (TSSA), Certificate Number #R00282
HRAI, ASHRAE, HIP, CAFE, CFIB, Oakville Chamber of Commerce, Nexstar Network, Better Business Bureau
Most equipment installed by AtlasCare is guaranteed for between 5 to 10 years