AtlasCare

Reviews for AtlasCare

Linda
Linda

Boiler replacement

For the past three days Mike Bozsik and his crew have been installing two new boilers for us. I just wanted to tell you how unbelievably impressed we are with all of them. They have kept us informed of what was going on, any snags they encountered etc. They were all so polite and extremely professional.
I cannot say enough good things about all of them but especially Mike who has been here before and never fails to disappoint.
They were here tonight til 7:30 to make sure the job was complete. The job site was left impeccable.
Thank you so much!!

Cathy D from Old Toronto
Cathy D from Old Toronto

Acquisition Problems?

I've used AtlasCare for 9 years because of their great service that lived up to its reputation. However in the spring 2021 they were acquired by Right Time Group of Companies, and it appears the wheels have fallen off. In the past 4 months, despite multiple attempts and follow-ups by email and phone, I was unable to get anyone to show up for, or even respond to a request for 1. a drain inspection (which the company called & offered as a free service); 2. a new HRV/ERV air exchanger, and UVC air purifiers (as promoted in their newsletters); and 3. duct cleaning (which was booked, and confirmed the prior day). Regarding the duct cleaning, when I called to find out why they were a no-show, I was told that their sister company had 3 other appointments that they'd also missed that day. So there's clearly a systemic problem with new management, not a one-time error. I'll be cancelling my service contract and looking for a new provider.

Cathy, thank you for sharing your recent experience with us. I am sorry to hear that you didn’t feel completely satisfied with the service you were provided. We truly care about your feedback and we work very hard to provide quality service. I would like to connect with you so we can work to resolve any issues. Please call our office at (289) 816-2715 and ask for Kevin – Operations Manager. Thank you.

David in Old East York
David in Old East York

Broken AC on a Tempmizer attic system…

EDIT: Received a call from Nimo, the Customer Experience Manager, who turned things around. He listened intently to the issues I raised, provided helpful go-forward suggestions in dealing with a system that was sold/installed incorrectly by another HVAC company, and helped recover the relationship. His expertise and his plan for quality repair was most appreciated. This “hiccup” will not dissuade me from using AtlasCare’s services again soon.

The on-site technician, Leonard, was very helpful and got our system up and running. Thanks!

* * * * *

Noticed late evening on Sunday that my air conditioning is not working. Thought that my service plan with Atlas Care and their 24 hour service would be useful - I was wrong.

I called in at approximately 9 PM and got the answering service. Got a prompt call back from a technician who said that he would not be able to make it out in the evening because it was “too dark outside“. He insisted that I simply call back in the morning to schedule an appointment. He finally offered to send an email message to dispatch on my behalf to have the tech visit scheduled.

In the morning, I didn’t receive a call, so I called in myself. Spoke to an agent [Marlene] who kept asking the same questions over and over, who insisted I was on the wrong service plan [despite being on this plan successfully for many years], and who eventually hung up on me when I questioned why I need to be on a different plan all of a sudden.

Thoroughly unimpressed with the low quality of service for an emergency service call.

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

New A/C

I Have been dealing with Atlas Care close to 20 years , Just installed with them new Lennox Furnace and new Lennox Air-condition unit .
Company is great to deal with on all aspects , very professional company.

Great to Deal With

I had trouble with my heating and air conditioning at the same time. The service crew from Atlas advised me on repair vs replacement. It was not a hard sales pitch but a patient explanation of the pros and cons. I ended up replacing both and am very happy with my decision.

Dominic S in Bowmanville
Dominic S in Bowmanville

HVAC Services

Rick was the first HVAC technician from AtlasCare to service my home nearly 21 years ago and on the basis of his advice back then, I stuck with them ever since. I have gotten to know Rick over the years and I have always been able to trust his advice/recommendations pertaining to HVAC as he has always struck me as someone who is genuinely interested in my well being and that of my property. As a result of my early experiences with Rick, I have stuck with AtlasCare over the years and, as a result, I have had generally positive experiences with his colleagues who have serviced my home whenever he has not been available.

Ask For Asko
Ask For Asko

A/C replacement

The guys responded quickly and did an immediate assessment.
I was given a reasonable quotation for a premium system and installation was scheduled immediately on the hottest day of the year.
The installers Mike and Jag did an excellent job.
Well done carry on the excellent service.

Great Job

I had a new air conditioning unit installed in my home. The service was prompt and courteous and I think I got good value for my money. I would recommend them for any HVAC work.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Water leak from pipes

I had a water leak in my basement. James came and identified the root cause and fixed it in a quick and professional manner. I would definitely use Atlas again for any future plumbing needs.

More about AtlasCare

AtlasCare has been a family-run local business for 88 years with one goal: to always be there when you need us. As an essential service, we may be needed now more than ever. A breakdown or necessary replacement of your HVAC or plumbing system can be critical - especially as many of us are still confined to our homes. At AtlasCare we are dedicated to the health and safety of our team members, our customers and our community. That's why we're taking extensive precautions before we enter your home bu disinfecting trucks and tools, washing hands, wearing proper protection equipment, and disinfecting anything we touch. Most of the work we do does not require any interaction with customers - approvals and payments are contactless.

When you book an appointment:⁣

- We send you a photo of the technician who will be visiting your home. ⁣
- We let you know we’re on the way and show up on time. ⁣
- We lay down a red carpet and wear booties over our shoes to protect your floors. ⁣
- We clean up when we’re finished so you’d never know we were there.⁣

Since 1932, families in the Greater Toronto Area have counted on AtlasCare to provide exceptional ⁣
heating, cooling and ventilation products, including furnace repair, air conditioner service, water heater ⁣
maintenance, smart thermostat installation, plumbing, drain clearing and more.⁣

Our exceptional service and support team has received recognition from numerous consumer and industry ⁣
awards, including:⁣

- HomeStars Best of 2020 Award (GTA) ⁣
- Top Choice Air Conditioning and Heating Company of 2020 in the Greater Toronto Area ⁣
- 2020 Consumer Choice Award for Air Conditioning and Heating Contractors in the Greater Toronto Area ⁣
- 2019 Mississauga and Brampton's Readers' Choice Award ⁣
- 2019 Lennox Partner of the Year Award (Toronto District)⁣

Call AtlasCare 24/7 for award-winning furnace, air conditioning, plumbing or duct cleaning service in the Greater ⁣Toronto Area.

Heating & Air Conditioning and Plumbing
Furnaces, Heat and Energy Recovery Ventilators, Air Conditioners, Humidifiers, Air Purifiers, Air Filters, Boilers, Water Heaters, Smart Thermostats, Plumbing Pipes, Toilets, Faucets, Reverse Osmosis Systems, Drain Pipes
Furnace Installation; Furnace Replacement; Furnace Inspection; Furnace Maintenance; Furnace Tune-Ups; Furnace Cleaning; Air Conditioner Installation, Air Conditioning Maintenance; AC Inspection, AC Repair; Mini-Split System Repair; AC Tune-Up; AC Cleaning; Duct Cleaning; Dryer Vent Cleaning; Boiler Installation; Boiler Maintenance; Boiler Repair; Water Heater Installation; Water Heater Repair; Custom HVAC Solutions; Home Comfort Protection and Maintenance Plans; Plumbing Solutions and Emergency Service, Sump Pumps, Toilet, Sink and Faucet Repair and Replacement, Drain Clearing, Waterproofing, Water Purification, Clog Clearing, and more!
York, AtlasCare, SpacePak, Fujitsu, LG, Weil-McLain, Triangle Tube, vanEE, General Aire, ecobee. We also service Amana, American Standard, Arcoaire, Armstrong, Bryant, Carrier, Coleman, DMO Industries, Evcon, Fedders, Friedrich, GE, Gibson, Goodman, Heil, Janitrol, Keeprite, Clare, Kenmore, Lennox, Luxaire, Maytag, Payne, Rheem, Ruud, Sanyo, Sears, SpacePak, Tempstar, Unico, Weatherking, Moen, American Standard, Liberty Plus, and more!
1932
Cash, cheque, draft, major credit cards, debit cards (on-site service calls), online banking (Guaranteed Comfort Protection Plans)
Technical Standards and Safety Authority (TSSA), Certificate Number #R00282
HRAI, ASHRAE, HIP, CAFE, CFIB, Oakville Chamber of Commerce, Nexstar Network, Better Business Bureau
Most equipment installed by AtlasCare is guaranteed for between 5 to 10 years