Bath Emporium

5 Shields Ct Markham ON L3R 0G3

Reviews for Bath Emporium

Simon in Toronto
Simon in Toronto

Sold me a broken bathtub

These guys don't stand behind what they sell.

Bought a $1700 bath tub from them less than a month ago. We finally have the contractors come in today and when we took it out of the box we noticed that the bottom was chipped in 2 locations. These were at the bottom so I couldn’t see them without taking them out of the box, so they went unnoticed until today. Called the company and was essentially told “tough luck, we have a policy that customers are responsible for damage after 24 hours. We can refer you to a repair guy and you can fix it on your dime”.

Private
Private

Renovation

HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE
Stay away from this place...
We are doing renovations on our home and found this business through instagram and at first impressed with the craftsmanship and quality of their items. HOWEVER, unfortunately our experience with Bath Emporium was extremely horrible!! I purchased a toilets, a vanity and various other accessories (faucets etc.) mid April with a estimate delivery between 3 to 4 weeks. I STILL HAVE NOT RECEIVED THE TOILETS.. and it is now July. Our vanity only just came last week eventhough we were told it would only take a few weeks. Mind you this order was placed in April! The vanity had multiple scratches and a dent on the side. We requested a refund as we're already extremely fed up with BE services and customer service. The gentleman I spoke to was extremely rude and when I later spoke to the manager Jazmeet we were to contact the manufacturer and it wasn't their problem (seriously so rude and ridiculous).
The faucets were damaged and the other items were pretty low quality. They have no respect for theis customers, they NEVER call me to let me know about my product (updates on toilets), I was the one going after information. At this point I requested a refund however they are NOW they are refusing to give me my money back saying that they cannot cancel the order and they are not responsible for the factory delay. Absolutely ridiculously rude, disorganized and dishonest service. I'm extremely annoyed and would absolutely not recommend this place to anyone. I wish I looked at all the reviews prior to placing an order with them. Save your time and money and don't do business with this place.

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Bathroom Renovation

We purchased all our toilets, bath tub, accessories, etc., and when we left the showroom after making the sale felt confident.....that did not last long. Changes to order started, delays that ended up costing us more with the contractors because of Bath Emporium not coming through for us. Will never recommend them to anyone --- that is a given!

Teresa
Teresa

Bathroom plumbing fixture

Never ever ever buy from this company. I promise you, you will waste your time, your energy, your MONEY with these people. They are not honest. You place an order for one thing, you receive the other and with weeks of delay. Do not buy from them. They ripped me off. They speak rudely to their customers and have zero customer service. Save yourself.

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Do not trust them to manage any type of project

Totally unorganized, no project management skills and just a bunch of amateurs. They will misled you and overpromise. They have a great selection of quality products for baths and kitchen. thats all!. Do not trust them for installation of any kind, they use unqualified trades with substandard works.

LIYF1015
LIYF1015

Horrible experience

Never ever buy from BATH EMPORIUM. I ordered lots of bathroom supplies from them. They refused give me all. They refused to prove they give all supplies to me by sending papers I signed. They want me reorder 9 staffs at $1609. LEAVE FAR AWAY From BATH EMPORIUM.

Monique in Brampton
Monique in Brampton
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Worst experience, Never use them

NEVER EVER DEAL WITH BATH EMPORIUM! They knew my situation that I was ordering a slider shower door and did not mention the bar would hit me on forehead and I am only 5’ 2”. If it did not act like the demo, they could have told me. Do you know the bar will be in the middle of the walk through? I would have gone to a swivel door instead. They only wanted to sell me another entire unit for $1950. I saw tons of negative complaints after. Silly me. Stay away from them.

Catherine
Catherine
1 review Uxbridge, ON

Very pleased

Worked with Yolanda in choosing products for our bathroom reno. She was helpful, very knowledgeable and took the time to understand our project and guide us suitably. We would recommend Yolanda and certainly will return for future projects.

Melanie in Scarborough
Melanie in Scarborough
0 reviews Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Buyer beware of return policy

For a home renovation project in 2010, I purchased all the faucets and plumbing fixtures from Bath Emporium and the service and prices were fantastic. The total was approximately 15K. Fast forward to 2018 . After a flood happened and the faucet purchased in 2010 needed to be replaced. I attended the store and dealt with Jasmeet. At first it seemed like nothing had changed from 2010. I attended the store and explained the flood to Jasmeet and shared I needed the exact same faucet I purchased in 2010. Everything seem normal, Jasmeet looked it up and placed the order for the replacement faucet. Upon pick up, a male employee asked why was a replacement faucet purchased after hearing the story (cannot recall name) and indicated the original faucet had a full warranty. He advised to return the old faucet for a full warranty. All seemed right with the world and the new faucet came home. The insurance contractors that were repairing the kitchen took the replacement faucet out and installed it only to discover, Jasmeet had ordered the incorrect faucet. She was supplied the original model and invoice and our file was still on record. The faucet she ordered could not attach the side spray (also purchased from Bath Emporium) as she ordered the incorrect model number. This in essence rendered the faucet useless. I didn’t think there would be an issue to return it. I was shocked at the lack of support from Jasmeet. She denied any responsibility in ordering the incorrect faucet, and proceeded to refuse a refund. I will be filing a small claim court action against this store as it is unacceptable to not accept a return on a product they incorrectly ordered. For any future buyers. Heed my advice. The store deals with great Canadian companies; however, I draw to you attention their return policy. It is at the stores discretion. Which in essence means, you better hope you have no problems with your items or they will not accept a return. For any future projects. I will definitely stick to a larger box store which also offers quality service and great brand names. I recommend you do the same. If you run into any problems with your order. This store will not support you. Regardless of how much you spend or refer to them. I hope this review is helpful for any potential customers, make sure you ask about their return policy prior to placing an order. It is very risky to order from any store that only does returns at their discretion.

John in Vaughan
John in Vaughan

Poor service

We bought a single lever faucet from this place with a lifetime warranty and it broke over three weeks ago. They told us they had to contact the manufacturer but could not contact them before Christmas (we contacted them December 17) and as such had to wait until the new year. I finally got ahold of them today and after 3 weeks Bath Emporium told us our faucet, which is broken, was broken by "physical damage" and is NOT covered by warranty and there is a replacement piece which will take 6 WEEKS and cost us $50 to replace, unbelievable. I would not recommend buying anything at this place in future.

More about Bath Emporium

Kitchen and bathroom design and accessories. Specializing in kitchen cabinets.
Looking for Bathroom & Kitchen - Fixtures & Accessories pros in Richmond Hill?