Bath Emporium

Reviews for Bath Emporium

Saba Ahmad from Toronto
Saba Ahmad from Toronto

Kitchen and Bath renovations

EDIT: I am happy with the cabinets and was not pleased with the installation. I have edited my review to be more measured to reflect that the company did try to remedy my dissatisfaction.

My transaction started with Jasmeet. She was very helpful when I entered the store. No nonsense. Not receptive to my attempts to get a better deal - but fair. It's a family-owned store, so I wasn't expecting them to sell at a loss to earn my business.

She was able to get a Native Trails sink and price-matched a competitor. She had a bain ultra tub on clearance - sure looked like a great price to me! Well below list. I also bought a small vanity and Jasmeet spent a lot of time with me to find a pull-out bar faucet that suited my nit-picky needs.

I'm happy with all purchases except: now that the bath tub has been installed, I realize that the product was not right for me and not worth the price. First, installation was very tricky. It took multiple attempts and replacement parts to get it right. That increased labour costs. Bain ultra sent parts over quickly. But now that it's all in, I note the "bubbles" are very loud and strong, even on the lowest setting - so we never use the feature. The heated back rest is kind of a joke. You heat it up by running the bubbles on maximum for 5 minutes. The noise is no way to relax. Still we like having a big tub with lights. We like that. If we got it with no bubbles though, we'd have saved a mint.

After buying the tub, I went over to check out the cabinets. Obviously great quality on the showroom. The cabinets arrived and were beautiful. Sadly, the installers were not competent. They scratched my floor (refused to protect floors) and failed to give me a level surface for quartz counters, even after a second attempt. Quartz will break if the surface is not level. I retained my own carpenter to fix their work.

The installers blamed my un-level floor. But the slight slanting of my floors is typical of an old Toronto house. A professional (like my carpenter) would know how to deal with that.

I dealt with Gagan and Grigori, both of whom had been patient with my requests up until installation. They made amazing shop drawings and 3D images of the completed kitchen. I was impressed by their attentiveness and ultimately accepted their attempts to rectify the installation errors. I would suggest hiring someone to monitor installation if you proceed with this company.

So all in all, I would go back to buy merchandise.

Review has 2 previous versions
Narcy in Brampton
Narcy in Brampton

TOTO Toilets

My experience at Bath Emporium in Markham was great! Prince was pleasant over the phone and he was very knowlegable on the products they sell. Bath Emporium has a great selection and reasonable prices. I would highly recommend them.

Buying bathroom material

We bought all our bathroom fixtures, tub, and toilet from here and the prices were very competitive. we would recommend this to our friends who are looking for good value.

Heidi in Markham
Heidi in Markham

Bathroom Vanities, Fixtures and Mosaic Tile

Bath Emporium is a one stop shop with a variety of vanities and products. I had been to a variety of stores but none offered the quality and customer service which I received when I dealt with Jasmeet. She was of tremendous assistance coordinating and explaining different styles, where they were made and ensuring everything worked together. Everything I purchased was made in Canada and the quality is superb. Jasmeet and Kim were always very diligent in returning calls or providing updates. Everything came in on time and was exactly as ordered.
I saved alot of time, frustration and money. If you are looking for a quality company with excellent customer service head to Bath Emporium. We are thrilled with our new bathroom.

What could this company do to improve their services?
Any advice to offer fellow homeowners facing a similar project?
Kay in Woodbridge
Kay in Woodbridge
2 reviews Kleinburg, ON

Bathroom Renovations & Kitchen Renovations

We recently purchased a house with just drywall and had the impossible mission of trying to finish and design all the bathrooms and the kitchen.

Having never done anything like this before, we started to shop around at different bathroom and kitchen suppliers. Finding Bath Emporium was the best thing that could have ever happened to us.

They have amazing products at an unbeatable price, trust me I tried to find the same quality products elsewhere and was quoted a lot more then what I had paid with Bath Emporium.

Working with Rav made the whole experience easy and horror-free. He was able to take the time to explain to us what plumbing and electrical we would need for our vanities, what vanities came in different colours and combinations, and even what accessories we would need to complete the whole look.

We were accidentally shipped the wrong colour vanity, and the sales staff contacted their dealer and got the whole mess sorted out for us in a timely manner.

The greatest part about dealing with Rav, is his stunning sense of design. He designed two customs vanities for us that continue to garner awe and compliments from all those who see them. We had other contractors in our house who were so impressed with his designs that they took pictures to show others.

Bath Emporium has a fantastic selection of products that is extremely difficult to find anywhere else. They are willing to work with your budget and aren't afraid to show you similar options that might work better for your wallet or practicality of your room.

Originally we were looking to use a different company for our kitchen and the design we were getting was pretty standard and plain. When Jodi walked into our house, she was able to show us all the possibilities of what we could do in that space. She was able to come up with a brilliant design that used all the space to the fullest while still being out-of-this-world beautiful.

Our kitchen is probably where we spend the most time, and Jodi made sure to make it not only highly practical but worked with us so that we could get exactly what we wanted. No other company would have done for us what Jodi did. Her passion and dedication to what she does really shows in her work, and we are so glad to have chosen her to complete our kitchen.

Philip Jessup
Philip Jessup

Bathroom renovations

Managing our own bathroom renovation, we shopped extensively for quality bath equipment and fixtures, including whirlpool bathtub, vanities, sinks, toilets, etc. We found the best prices and a broad selection at Bath Emporium in Markham. Though we are in Riverdale, the showroom was easy to reach off the DVP. Selection and service were excellent -- though email responses were sometimes slow. Highly recommended.

Aved from Richmond Hill
Aved from Richmond Hill
6 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Powder Room Renovation

We wanted to renovate our “builder’s grade” powder room to something much more unique, but with no real ideas. Most bath/kitchen suppliers would throw us some catalogues and leave to choose.

One late Friday afternoon, we visited this Bath Emporium with our two young daughters (no sitter available). Nosh greeted us and spent at least an hour showing us many possibilities. He was extremely patient even with two hyper girls. It turns out he is not only a sales rep, but a designer as well. We hired his services and he came to take measurements of our powder room. A little while later he had a computer model of what we had discussed.

We ended up picking a very customized solution: custom vanity, different countertop provider (Cambria), a gorgeous vessel, a very unique faucet. He even helped us pick a mirror from a different vendor since we couldn’t find something appropriate from his catalogues.

He was very clear upfront that we were responsible for installation. They only deliver the hardware. (We highly recommend Home Improvement People). Everything was done to perfection.

I can’t say enough about Nosh. If you need assistance with your bathroom design, seek him out. It’s a good thing we didn’t read the ratings from Homestars first – we would have avoided this place to our peril.

What could this company do to improve their services?
Any advice to offer fellow homeowners facing a similar project?
John Owens from Toronto
John Owens from Toronto

Kitchen Renovation

When we first started talking about renovating our 1950’s kitchen, we approached the whole task with dread about the disruption to our home and the inevitable dust that would be created.

Finding Castle Kitchens was a breath of fresh air. Jodi, one of the Owners greeted us warmly the first day we set foot in their premises, asked all the obligatory questions about why we were there, our budget and what we needed.

The thing that convinced us that Jodi was the right designer for us was her solution to an otherwise problematic closet which took space out of our small bungalow style kitchen. Without her solution, I am sure our final result would have not been nearly as successful. In fact, the other designers we visited all said it was too bad about the closet and proceeded to design around it, repeating the problems that had made our kitchen a functional nightmare.

Jodi was also the only designer whose first task was to make a visit to see what our existing kitchen looked like and how we used it in our home. She gained valuable insight that made her design all the more suitable for our circumstances.

When Jodi had completed the plan and we were happy with it, cabinets were priced and ordered, delivery dates set and we proceeded to hire a Contractor to do the demolition and re-construction in preparation for the arrival of the cabinets.

The cabinets arrived right on schedule as originally promised by Tatiana, Castle’s construction representative, and installation was completed on the agreed date. We were able to move into our new kitchen right on time, only 7 weeks from the date the first hammer was swung.

We have no hesitation in recommending Castle Kitchens to anyone who needs their kitchen renovated. From the design to the choice of cabinets, selection of countertop, floor tile and backsplash tiles everything works together to give us a truly modern professional appearance. We have received many positive compliments from friends and family on the choice of colours and materials.

John and Al

More about Bath Emporium

Kitchen and bathroom design and accessories. Specializing in kitchen cabinets.
Looking for Bathroom & Kitchen - Fixtures & Accessories pros in Richmond Hill?