Bath Emporium

Lee from Gormley
Lee from Gormley
2 reviews Gormley, ON

Purchased Kitchen Faucet

I shopped around for a kitchen faucet which could fit right underneath the ledge of my granite bar. It was a tight fit and I had a hard time finding one. I finally found a reasonable priced one at Bath Emporium which was on sale. I simply paid and picked it up, and then installed it myself.

I have since gone back to the store to get the estimates for the bath fixtures for my bath reno. The service has been so far so good.

Thank you for your business and review. We at Bath Emporium strive hard to offer the best products at great prices not compromising the high standard of quality service.
We hope to continue serving you through-out the years to come.

Lisa from Bolton
Lisa from Bolton

Bathroom Vanity

HORRIBLE STAY AWAY, I filed a complaint with BBB. Said they would install vanity, now of course they only install countertop and sink-WHAT? How do you install countertop without the vanity? Never would recommend this company to anyone. Wish I had read reviews first. Their solution, "pick it up, don't pick it up" Gets better picked it up and it has no hardware or holes for hardware installation! Why was it 3000.00 dollars?
I did read their response to my complaint. If you notice when you read their version of events, as well as in any other complaint made about them it is NEVER their fault. They always defer the responsibility to the customer. I will let their responses speak for themselves!

What could this company do to improve their services?
Any advice to offer fellow homeowners facing a similar project?

Well, we remember this customer. She is Ms. Lisa Cybulski and is actually from Bolton and not Etobicoke.

She ordered a vanity from us at a great price .... and when time came to pick it up, she demanded it to be delivered and also installed.

This was never part of the agreement. Had it been, it would have clearly be written on the Invoice and we NEVER give verbal promises.

Even when we occasionally deliver goods free of charge on BIG orders, it is clearly mentioned on the invoice as "Delivery Free".

Ms. Lisa Cybulski's invoice doesn't state anything other than the selling price of the vanity. And so, she tried to twist our arm and when things didn't go her way, complains and shamefully writes such reviews. For the past 15 years we have been serving over 5000 Customers each year and this is probably the first time we experienced a customer like this.

Karen from Uxbridge
Karen from Uxbridge
8 reviews Uxbridge, ON

new vanity and linen cabinet

We purchased a vanity with engineered marble top and matching linen cabinet. Service was a little stand-offish until they learned we were serious. They were not really that helpful in trying to arrange for delivery, which when it finally did arrive also frustrating as the "truck broke down" but no one ever thought to call us who had our contractor waiting to pick it up. Even though we had given them a deposit on our credit card, they would not apply the balance to the card without me going in. More frustration. The pieces are nice, but no one warned us of the dangers of toothpaste and engineered marble. Don't expect the friendliness of service or for them to go the extra mile. Or even inch.

Andrea in Etobicoke
Andrea in Etobicoke
4 reviews Etobicoke, ON

Bathroom renovations

All the people at Bath Emporium provide courteous and professional service. They are a turn key retailer that provide design, supply and 3rd party contractor services. We had three bathrooms at home and a bathroom at our cottage redesigned by Jodi. She has excellent taste and a design eye for complementing tiling, vanity and plumbing fixtures. Her 3rd party contractors have always been top notch. I would highly recommend Bath Emporium for any of your kitchen or bathroom renovation requirements. All their staff are courteous and accommodating.

P & E in Stouffville
P & E in Stouffville
13 reviews STOUFFVILLE, ON

New faucets

We needed to purchase faucets for our kitchen and 3 bathrooms on quite a short timeline. In the end, we found what we needed but it wasn't the most smooth process.

The first rep that we dealt with was a little on the high and mighty end. The second rep was just lovely.

Long story short: we selected a kitchen faucet but it needed to be ordered from the manufacturer. 2 different reps told us that it was in stock and that it would be in the store within 2 days. Through no fault of their own, the product turned out to be on back order. Due to our tight deadline, it would have been nice if they talked to someone at the manufacturer to see if it really was available.

The manager was quite helpful though and was able to recommend a similar faucet that had just arrived that same day. He gave us a good price and everything worked out.

First of all, we THANK YOU for your business and sincerely apologize for the buying experience of not being the most smoothest. 'Excellent Customer Service' is something that we pride ourselves with and has been an integral part of our success. We will review your situation and make changes accordingly, so that your experience with us is pleasant and enjoyable in the future.

gary in Markham
gary in Markham

toilet purchase

we bought 2 toto toilets from this company. had priced it out from many different retailers and they were the cheapest. service in store was alright, not exceptional as they didn't make a lot of suggestions and say a lot about their products, ie when asking about different brands, all the sales rep said was they're both good brands and didn't go into detail. but if you know what you want, ie we wanted toto ultramax, they had the best price in the gta.

Thank you for your comments Gary. At Bath Emporium, we take customer service very seriously. Having said that, there are times when our sales staff choose to talk less, when they know for a fact, they might confuse the customer by over feeding them with irrelevant information. The Sales personals, are able to identify the needs of the customers and help them in making the right decisions to satisfy their requirements.

norm in North york
norm in North york
1 review NORTH YORK, ON

bathroom renovations

poor service, poor quality cabinets company only wats to sell no consideration to space . shower was too small. two years later th cabinets where falling apart the product was made from MDF not wood doors as i was told

This obviously seems to be a review by one of our competitors. Bath Emporium built its reputation in providing customers with Solid products at competitive prices. Most of our products are brand named and come with 10 years or life time warranties. We are celebrating our 14th year in business from the same location. That itself should tell as to who and what we are all about.

Keith in Toronto
Keith in Toronto

bathroom fixtures (frameless shower doors, bathtubs, etc)

In the store today (12/8/2011) to look at/for large ticket bathroom fixtures (showers, tubs, etc). It looked like they had some nice products but the service is TERRIBLE and RUDE. There was no other customer in the store and I had to ask to be helped and was treated as if it was an inconvenience and I was asking stupid questions. I will not buy from this retailer and would highly recommend not even bothering to check them out!!

Your comments clearly show that you have never been at our showroom. Cause, if you have, you would have felt very warm welcome. We take pride in serving our customers in a friendly and courteous manner.
So, this too is probably another competitor who can't accept the fact that we are gaining so much of market share because of our selection, quality, price and last but not least the FRIENDLY and KNOWLEDGEABLE SERVICE.

Madame X
Madame X
23 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

kitchen reno

I ordered a Blanco sink. I have always ordered Blanco. The saleswoman told me that I would have it by Friday. I was still trying to reach her the following Tuesday, and she knew that I needed that sink asap. In fact, I only ordered it from her because she had told me that she would have it for me for Friday. Then, I rush there Tuesday afternoon to pick it up for my plumber, who then slices the entire side of his hand on the sink. He says to me " Why did you pay for a Blanco sink that is Made In China?" I was dumbfound. I had no idea that it was produced there, and I am wondering if all of Italy has moved its production to China.

Ken Rousselle in North york
Ken Rousselle in North york
1 review North York, ON

Kitchen/Bathroom Renovation

Bath Emporium in one word was terrible. Their contractors were very poor leaving many issues for us to resolve, namely, ceramic tiles that weren't laid properly, wiring that was faulty, plumbing that was installed incorrectly....the list goes on. I would never recommend nor use them again.

We know exactly who this customer is.
This is a customer, who when it came to having to make the final payment, wanted to find fault in anything and everything we did ....so as to avoid payment.

All our plumbing and electric work personals are experienced, fully qualified and licensed.

More about Bath Emporium

Kitchen and bathroom design and accessories. Specializing in kitchen cabinets.
Looking for Bathroom & Kitchen - Fixtures & Accessories pros in Richmond Hill?