Bath Emporium

Reviews for Bath Emporium

Leslieville Guy
Leslieville Guy

Bathroom reno material

Note response below is not correct. We purchased our materials form them and had this experience. The fact that they would claim that I never purchased anything from them shows their complete lack of integrity.

We needed to begin our renovation as soon as possible and had a contractor lined up. We were looking for tiles etc. that were in stock and visited bath emporium on a Saturday.

Jodi from bath emporium committed to be able to provide tiles Thursday of that week. On Wednesday we called just to confirm the delivery and were told that the tiles were not available and that we would have to choose other tiles-I have no idea what would have happened if we assumed everything was OK.

On the phone we settled on an alternative tile that Jodi committed to 'courier' to us. At the end of the day we wondered why the tiles hadn't arrived and called. She said she 'could' send them fedex but that takes a day. I had to send my own same day courier to pick them up. The tiles she packed were the wrong ones. We repeatedly told her everything needed to arrive Monday morning.

Monday morning: contractor here, no materials. Called Jodi and she said there was no commitment to a time on monday and that she never committed to delivering either last week or this week. She accused me and my wife of not communicating and inventing commitments she made to us.

I strongly recommend against this supplier

This particular customer did not buy any tiles from us. He simply wanted samples for which we obliged and let him take home some of our most popular colors. There weren’t any courier company involved in this whole episode!. The customer simply picked-it up with the understanding that he would bring it back, which he didn’t do.

Since this was a popular tile, we needed it back in order to show it to other customers who were visiting our showroom. And so, after repeated requests to kindly return it, we finally had to put our foot down and be firm with this customer, hence this whole story!

Lakhani in Unionville
Lakhani in Unionville
1 review ,

Shower fixtures

We purchased Zuchetti shower fixtures - rain shower head, 4 jets and a hand held shower. The showroom has displays where you can test the products. The selection is exceptional.
Within the year our hand held shower needed replacement. The replacement part arrived in 2 days and the service was excellent.

What could this company do to improve their services?
Any advice to offer fellow homeowners facing a similar project?

Thank you for your review. It is always appreciated when people recognize our efforts in trying to provide exceptional customer service.

Bryan from Toronto
Bryan from Toronto

8.3/10

Bathroom reno

In the search for bathroom furnishing for a current renovation, I’ve looked at many stores all over Toronto as well as several on-line only stores. Some had very high-end fixtures but were lacking even basic customer services. I discovered Bath Emporium on the web. The store is what I would class medium size, so you wont get every item shown on display. What I like about them is their service. Call backs are immediate, my agent Kim, will even let me know when she is going to be away and give me another agents number just to make sure all my questions are answered. They are excellent at shipping items in and giving accurate delivery dates. Instead of trying to be the ‘middle man’ by just passing on information they will give me their contact at the manufactures so I can obtain the correct specs, etc. If you like the friendliness of a small family run store but want somewhere that not only has a great selection of products but can order almost any fixture at very reasonable prices than I highly recommend Bath Emporium.

Thank you for your comments. Not sure when you visited our store last. But as of now (June 2012), we've grown to be one of the largest kitchen and bathroom showrooms in the entire GTA. We occupy more than 12,000 Sq.ft of space and have most of the items in stock in our huge warehouse.
Come and visit us again!

More about Bath Emporium

Kitchen and bathroom design and accessories. Specializing in kitchen cabinets.
Looking for Bathroom & Kitchen - Fixtures & Accessories pros in Richmond Hill?