Binnie Mechanical Services

Reviews for Binnie Mechanical Services

Oakville happy customer
Oakville happy customer

Outstanding Service

Paul and the team are outstanding technicians going above and beyond. Their trouble shooting skills exceeded our expectations. I would with no hesitation recommend this company. We are very pleased with their service.

andrea wainwright from Mississauga
andrea wainwright from Mississauga

HVAC and ongoing maintenance

The above price is for annual maintenance. Athough last nites service call turned out to be minor, it totally typifies the quality and integrity of Binnie Mechanical service and team including Dave, Pat, Paul and Cole. Honest, reliable and professional and so very personable. At 4 pm I realized my furnace was not working and immediately called Pat (Binnie has kept my furnace and a/c running for over 20 years). Even though Dave and Paul had been on an all day install, Dave was at my front door at 7 pm with spare heaters in hand. It turned out to be a leaf stuck in the intake. Large or small call outs are treated with equal care, expertise and efficiency.
This company rates 10/10.

Private User reviews Burlington, ON

Air conditioner

Fantastic work at a reasonable price. I would definitely recommend to anyone who would like to have a Trane AC installed. Dave came in for the assessment about a month ago. We had a good conversation. He educated me on everything from the electric wires, the coil and pros and cons of where to put the new AC and which model to pick. Before he left, I already made up my mind to give the project to him instead of the other contractors who came in for quotations before. He was thorough and honest and I knew he would do a good job and he did with his crew. Thank you so much for the beautiful small deck you built for our AC and thank you for the great job! Can’t be happier with the project.

Thank you very much for the glowing review, your confidence and kind words are much appreciated.

John and Angela Hantoumakos
John and Angela Hantoumakos

OUTSTANDING SERVICE

OUTSTANDING SERVICE. Pat was my first point of contact when our furnace failed. Her first question was did we have another source of heat, not what she could sell us. Pat is very caring and all her actions demonstrate this. Without our asking, she sent block heaters to our home as we were without heat. She handled the warranty with Trane and followed up post installation. This company is the gold benchmark standard for customer service. They are caring, meticulous, and highly professional. Paul came to visit us on a Sunday and was thorough in explaining the merits of the furnace being proposed. He was highly professional and a great ambassador for the company. Paul has a technical background so all he discussed with us about furnace options went well beyond a sales pitch. Dave and Cole accompanied Paul for the installation. They are so very personable, knowledgeable and highly professional.
We had a horrific experience with a large player in the heating solutions market and the exact opposite experience with Oakville Home Comfort. We are with them for life.
Ten stars are not enough for this wonderful company!

Thank you Angela and John for your wonderful review. We really appreciate your confidence, and kind words.

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

GREAT Service, Highly Recommended!

Thank you for the great and professional service. My furnace broke during the coldest day. They quickly diagnosed the problem, located the necessary parts and it was fixed within a reasonable timeframe. Very reasonable cost. HUGE thank you, my family and I are warm again!!!

Terry Woods from Oakville
Terry Woods from Oakville

New Furnace

I can't say enough about Dave and the service he and his team provided. Our furnace was on the cusp of collapse with intermittent heat. Many sleepless nights waking up to a cold house. Oakville Home Comfort/Binnie Mechanical was one of several contractors I had brought in for a quote to replace the system. Their reputation and Trane product both had received very positive reviews. From the moment Dave arrived, things were different. He didn't come across as a salesperson but rather someone that wanted to work with me to solve the problem as efficiently as possible. He walked me through issues offering solutions along the way, even tackled a finicky starter on my BBQ as our conversations broadened. He advised me of his plan and outlined the many things I didn't need that had been suggested by other companies. I felt like he was a consultant working on my behalf and not simply trying to sell me a new furnace. He even offered to repair our existing unit to keep us going until we could arrange for the installation of the new one - at no additional charge! Based on our schedule and the lack of heat, we indeed contacted Dave to come back to get our old unit running and he and his colleague were by that afternoon to ensure we had heat for the night. That also provided peace of mind and finally a restful sleep.
On the day of the installation, Dave and his team arrived on time and he walked me through the process of what they would be doing. There were only a couple of small snags that they were able to solve and after a few hours we became the proud owners of a 96% efficient new TRANE furnace with a powered humidifier to keep the house comfortable.
If you are in the market for a new HVAC system, Binnie Mechanical should definitely be on your list. And even if you choose another contractor, you will feel more enlightened having spent time with Dave.

Thank you Terry for your confidence and your recommendation.

Lindsay in Oakville
Lindsay in Oakville

New Furnace and A/C Install

We had 4 businesses quote us on a new A/C and furnace for our home. Our goal was to find the best balance between price, efficiency, longevity and consistent heating/cooling throughout our home. Most companies have sales reps with different install teams but Dave Binnie both quoted us and oversaw the installation. They weren't the cheapest (or most expensive) but we feel we hands down got the best value with Oakville Home Comfort. When we learned how big our new A/C was going to be Dave was the only contractor who recommended moving it to the other side of our home. When we inquired about moving our furnace to accommodate a future basement reno, Paul from the install team came up with the brilliant idea to rotate the furnace to maximize space and aesthetics. Paul also managed to get the system to sync with our existing thermostat which we weren't sure we could do. During install, Dave also walked through the home with me to discuss how we can move duct work and piping to accommodate future renovations on our main floor. Pat who oversees the administration was also an all star, ensuring our system was available when we needed it and accommodating our schedule. The whole team from start to finish went above and beyond. We would recommend Oakville Home Comfort without hesitation to anyone we know.

Excellent workmanship, clean and precise

Dave, Pat and the entire crew were excellent all the way through to deal with. Meticulous with extreme attention to detail. We had to overhaul our entire HVAC system (furnace, humidifier, AC) and opted for one of the better Trane units. We could not be happier with the end result. We would certainly highly recommend and use the guys for not only future installs, but ongoing maintenance of the equipment. Thanks to the entire Binnie crew, we couldn't be more happy!

Thank you for your kind words. We appreciate your confidence and your business.

Gordon in Waterdown
Gordon in Waterdown
1 review Burlington, ON

AC repair

Would highly recommend Binnie Mechanical for anytime for repair or for installation of a new furnace or AC Technicians showed up on time. Very polite and knowledgeable . They saved me from having to purchase a new AC by making some simple repairs !!! Other companies did not offer trying to repair the AC . They suggested buying a new one. Thanks again for your exceptional service.

Doug Murray from Burlington
Doug Murray from Burlington

Furnace and Air Conditioning Install

Contacted Binnie Mechanical through a referral from my brother. The owner, Dave showed right on time as promised. Dave was very honest and knowledgeable. He told me right up front that he would not be the cheapest but not the most expensive either (I don't look for cheapest, you get what you pay for). He was bang on in where his quote would be.
I was impressed with his honesty and knowledge. Dave made recommendations as to what was really
required in order to get the most efficient and best
performance from the system. Decided to go with Binnie Mechanical. The whole crew showed up on the day and time as promised. The install and installers including Dave were all very professional, clean, respectful, quick and the installation was nothing short of impressive.
Dealing with the office was also a real pleasure. Pat went out of her way to make sure all my questions (which were numerous) were answered in a friendly and professional manner. If you are looking for a great company for your HVAC requirements don't hesitate to contact Binnie Mechanical, you will not be disappointed.

Looking for Heating & Air Conditioning pros in Oakville?