Brampton Hardwood Floors Ltd

Reviews for Brampton Hardwood Floors Ltd

Jessica in Toronto
Jessica in Toronto
1 review Mono, ON

worst service I have ever experienced

DO NOT shop here!!! I was sold 250sq ft of DAMAGED wood. It was a sale item and when I asked why it was cheap I was told because it was lower grade wood and they were clearing it out for new product. These are the marks on almost every single piece. I went in today (Nov 27)with pieces to show them and the older lady at the desk said that I should be happy that I got it for cheap, And that all hardwood floors have those marks on them. I have no choice but to use it because it was final sale. Also when I bought it they said to come back for the threshold piece if I needed it and it was included up to 8ft. Today they were going to charge me $56 for the threshold and offered a $5 discount. They were incredibly rude, incredibly offensive in the way they spoke to me. They are unprofessional and have ZERO customer loyalty or service. Do not spend your money here!

noman in Toronto
noman in Toronto

Poor Installation Service

The review is for the installation services provided by Brampton Hardwood. In my case Kevin the installer provided the services. This guy has his own issues is arrogant, rude and not very professional.
Install services were supposed to be done over three days and I added one more day as buffer. I was running a home reno project so timing was critical which I explained to Brampton hardwood when placing the order. BTW this is not my first reno project and I know how much time would be needed to do the job.
1st day Kevin shows up with the crew and I ask him how much time it would take to complete the job. I don't know I can't tell you that was his reply. And he disappears leaving his crew to do the job. He shows up the next day in the afternoon meantime his crew is doing the job. On the 3rd day he shows up at 11:30am with only one crew. Although he is supposed to start at 9am. He never calls if he is running late and I had to always chase after him. I asked him whether he would be able to complete the job as I've the paint job starting the next day. Don't worry I'll be done by 5:00-5:30am. By 4:30pm he told me he can't complete and would need to come the next day. And by the way I have a doctor's appointment so I can't tell you what time I'll come. I told him that I've the paint crew coming up next day and can't wait for him all the day. He just walks away. Next day I don't hear from him and after several calls to him and Brampton HW he calls back that he will be there by 3pm. 3:30pm he is not there and doesn't answer calls again. I have the paint crew knocking at the door but this guy has no sense of responsibility. Calls to the Brampton HW management about my dilemma don't make a difference. I was told all the contractors are working like this and it's very hard to control them. No one knows Kevin the installer but they do Brampton HW. Their reputation at stake. Finally this guy shows up at 5pm where I'm busy clearing his mess and yells at me that why I kept calling him I told you I had a doctors appointment. At this stage I just wanted to throw him out of the house. But I was caught between a hard place and rock as the paint job was suffering. I just told him to finish the job. So he "finished the job"leaving the mess behind that he was supposed to clear and I paid for. He didn't even let me know when he was done and just left. I would not recommend to hire this guy at all.
If it was my own business he wouldn't be working for me. For me customer service comes first and they are ones paying the bills of the company.

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Don’t buy here

I made a purchase and half hour later cancelled my over $3000. order. they said no problem but they will have to keep $400 (15%). When I tried to ask why they need to keep a restocking fee when I don’t have any product. Non of my money has appeared back on my credit card yet. The staff is very rude don’t waste you time or money.

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Hardwood

Great experience , 100% good product , sales department are very helpful lots of variety they have , delivery available in ontario , you can also order special order and custom made

Contractor
Contractor

Horrible service

Absolutely horrible service. After spending almost 20k on flooring and being charge twice for one delivery I was given so much attitude. They claimed their delivery company was outsourced and had no powee to negociate price. When the delivery arrived ( in a brampton hardwood flooring truck) the delivery guy told me he had worked for BHF for a while now. Side note, he was the only polite person I've dealt with in the company.
I had to order 8 more boxes and was told I could pick them up the next morning. When I arrived and gave my receipt, i waiting 40 minutes only to be told that they didnt have the inventory. When I called the office I was told I could come back tomorrow and who ever took the order sidnt know what they were doing.
When I told them.this was unacceptable and they could deliver it to me , I was put on hold for 10 minutes then hung up on. I called back and the process was repeated two more times. Each time being put on hold and then hung up on before I could even speak to someone. I finally got through to someone and they gave me a managers number who's cell phone voice mail is full. The last time I got through to a receptionist she said your card has been credited and that was it.
I cannot say enough about how horrible this company is.

Rolf K.
Rolf K.

Brampton Hardwood Floors Ltd at their best

Recently we decided to extend the hardwood flooring on the second story of our house. We had to customize our order and decided to go with Brampton Hardwood Floors Ltd. that has a great reputation.

There I met with Vandana a very knowledgeable, professional and courteous Sales Representative. Vandana is like an Air Traffic Controller looking after customers in the store, on-line and on the phone. She is direct and to the point. Knows her hardwood flooring and remains calm at all times.

Vandana arranged for the production of the custom hardwood floors, the delivery and the installation. The pre-production was reviewed by me as arranged by Vandana prior to going into full production and Joe the Manager was very knowledgeable and helpful every step of the production process.

The delivery of the hardwood floors came as planned and the installation by Robert went without a hitch and was professionally installed in the timeframe he specified. All under the guidance of Vandana. I recommend you get in touch with Vandana at Brampton Hardwood Floors Ltd. for all your hardwood flooring needs.

Narmella from Mississauga
Narmella from Mississauga

ABSOLUTE NIGHTMARE -AVOID AT ALL COSTS

We have never had such a terrible experience with a company before. From our very first experience with Brampton Hardwood Floors Ltd. we were mislead. Kumar, a sales agent with the company, first lured my wife into purchasing the flooring quickly under the pretence that the floors were in limited stock and she was lucky that they had just the amount I needed. When we tried to return 2 boxes of unused hardwood, not only we were hit with heavy restocking charges, Kumar tried to falsely return a portion of the money that should've been credited, which we caught and alerted him.

In Nov 2019, my wife paid $6300 for approximately 1200 SQF (maple hardwood- Canadian product as it was claimed) with clear defects visible from the day we moved back in. Though we have always maintained the humidity level at their recommended level, in the winter the flooring had obvious gaping issues and now in the summer it buckles. The humidifier was on all winter. As the weather warmed up, we started using a dehumidifier to ensure the humidity is kept consistent. Nothing helps. We did not have that issue with the old hardwood. Since January, we have been trying to get in contact with the company via email and telephone and they are nearly impossible to get in contact with -you can call fifty times without being able to speak with anyone who would give a proper answer. Their staff are extremely rude. One of their female staff even hung up the phone on my wife. The floor has a one year warranty and we have been trying to get the product defects resolved for months now -to no available. I urge everyone reading this to spare themselves the horrible ordeal and never purchase from this company.

Jerry

Trevor in Mississauga
Trevor in Mississauga

Terrible Experience

Terrible experience. They tell you one thing, do another, then the manager won't answer calls.

Just before purchasing on June 13th, at the checkout counter, I told the sales representative Vandana that I would be buying 20% more flooring than I needed and that I would return the rest after my install. I asked what the return policy was, she said it's a 30% restocking fee. She also told me the product would arrive in a week and they would call me.

No one ever called me.

I called and visited the store twice and on June 28th I was told in person that they would be doing inventory that evening and that I would get a call the next morning. I explained that if it wasn't in, I would have to go elsewhere as I was on a very strict timeline and it was supposed to be in a week ago. The salesman took my info and promised me several times that I would get a call right at 9AM.

I received no call and I had to go elsewhere to get my hardwood.

When I called in to process my cancellation of the order, I was told by Vandana that it was in stock and waiting for pick up. I told her that I would be returning it then and she informed me that I couldn't because it was a special order. There had *NEVER* been any discussion of a special order and she had in fact informed me, at the time of purchase, of the return policy!

She then passed me along to Joe, the manager, who answered the first call and has never called me back. I've called 6 times this month and left a voicemail every time. He will not answer and he's ignoring me. Terrible customer service, terrible and dishonest behaviour.

Don't go here.

Ryan C.
Ryan C.

Hardwood through the full house

Buyer beware 15% cancellation fee for project even though no work done at all that is $700 for doing nothing. Vandana is very eager to close a sale. Very rude when i asked for an estimate for hardwood after we intially asked for Vinyl. She refused an estimate. I did my research before cancelling and she rude to say the least. Normal installation is at $2 a sqft, she charges $2.50 sqft and all the other charges were inflated. I cancelled the purchase a week into it. I have found a better vendor and also my own installer. $1.50 - $1.85 a sq ft for an installer. Quality of hard wood is also not as good if i am going to pay $19,000 for a project i would rather deal with people i can trust. Glad i walked away when i did if it doesn't seem right it normally isn't.

Private User reviews Burlington, ON

A huge disappointment!!!!

A huge disappointment is a understatement. I had bought hardwood floors from this company. The regret of this decision is realised every single day when i c my floors. The floors are peeling everywhere. We spent a lot of money and it is needless to say that they will need to be redone. Do not buy from this company. What gets me is how are they still in business with this many poor reviews. The floors are so bad that within the first week i reported to the company that they were peeling and they came to investigate and changed some of the boards and then after a few months more and more places showed the same issue. After reaching Joe again he agreed to fixing it and after weeks and months of asking him via text, emails and phone calls, he then refused and said he isnt doing it any more. A huge disappointment!!!! See the pictures below

More about Brampton Hardwood Floors Ltd

Welcome to Brampton Hardwood Floors Exceptional customer service We know that selecting a hardwood floor that’s just right for your home is important to you and your family. With so many different hardwood species, types and grades available, shopping for hardwood floors can be an overwhelming experience, and that’s why ...
Looking for Floor Retailers pros in Brampton?