Brandom Kitchens and Bath Centre

Brandom Kitchens and Bath Centre

Reviews for Brandom Kitchens and Bath Centre

Private User reviews Newcastle, ON

Bathroom renovation

Shana at Brandom Kitchens and Bath made the design process very easy and John the installer was fantastic. They both did a great job. I would highly recommend this team!

Vincent in Toronto
Vincent in Toronto
3 reviews Pickering, ON

Main Floor Remodeling

Don't like mentioning the amount, Removing support walls. Moving drains and pipes. New drains, plumbing, drywall, ceilings and of course a new kitchen. Great design by Sandy who managed this very big job. Always on top of everything. Great job done, great people as well. Couldn't have gotten on this done with someone else. They handled everything (tear down, junk removal, electrical, plumbing, drywall, kitchen ordering and installation, etc., etc.

Thank you Brandom Kitchen (Tony, you have great people working for you)

Hello Vincent,

Thank you for acknowledging our ability to take on every job entirely, from beginning to end, as a team. Structural wall removals can be intimidating for newer designers, but Sandy's experience gave her access to specialized professionals eager to help get this job done.

Beyond the tangible work items, your satisfaction is what we take the most pride in.

Enjoy your new space and reach out if you need anything.

Mia
Mia
2 reviews Oshawa, ON

They listen!

We started our journey with Shana at Brandon Kitchens November 2019. Due to COVID everything was delayed until July. The wait was worth it. Shana listened to us and designed the kitchen we wanted, needed and that was in our budget. We ended up with a beautiful functional kitchen. Shana was a dream to work with. She knows her stuff and was always available to speak with regarding the reno. Thank you for our beautiful kitchen.
Mia & Craig

Dear Mia and Craig,

Thank you for taking the time to write this review.
Shana has certainly made a name for herself by really showing up for clients in her patient listening, design creativity, and mutual commitment to your goals. We are so glad you enjoy your new kitchen and do so for many years to come!

Allan Papps
Allan Papps
1 review Bowmanville, ON

Kitchen cabinets, molding & backsplash

Brandom Kitchen & Bath kindly agreed to install cabinets and molding provided by another supplier, and supplied and installed the backsplash in our existing kitchen. The Brandom Team of Anthony, Shana, Paul, Jim and Austin provided the highest quality of workmanship and service we could have expected, and should be considered the standard for their industry. We appreciated their attention to detail and follow up visits to confirm our satisfaction with the projects. Visitors to our home are now very impressed with our kitchen and we highly recommend the Brandom Team to everyone. Thank you Angela & Allan

To Angela & Allan,

Thank you for taking the time to write this review for us.
It's out of our comfort zone to comment, or adjust the work of other brands but we made an exception after seeing the potential of your space. Thank you for choosing us to bring it to life for you and your loved ones. We hope it continues to be a space of enjoyment for years to come.

I will share this review with our team and continue to focus on excellence in every detail.

If you need anything at all please don't hesitate to call.

Troup kitchen
Troup kitchen
1 review Courtice, ON

Kitchen Renovation

Brandon did our Kitchen Reno in May, 2019. We love it, however, we damaged one of our doors. Called to ask if we could replace it? They did so free!

Thank you for taking the time to review us here on homestars.

I'm so glad to hear you're happy with the kitchen we created with you last year. It's our teams pleasure to ensure you're happy even after the space is complete. Thank you for reaching out and allowing us the opportunity to fix/ replace the door for you.

Best Regards,

Private User reviews Oshawa, ON

kitchen reno

I could not recommend this team more. Jim was so easy and helpful to work with. Arnold's attention to detail is excellent. They were spot on the budget and time frame. They modified anything I asked, with no problems. They were all so professional. Can't wait to do the bathroom next. Thank you Brandom Team

Thank you for taking the time to review our team with such generous words. Arnold, Jim and everyone at Brandom, consistently strive for excellence, in pricing, timing, and professionalism. We look forward to turning your vision into a reality on your bathroom project!

Max a.
Max a.

Repurpose a Marble Slab

When we did our major renovation in 2018 (by Brandom Kitchens and Bath Designs), we had a piece of marble between two rooms that I wanted to repurpose. I had an idea for a backyard table. I measured the marble slab and Brandom did their magic again! They constructed my table. I took delivery today. The marble fit perfectly and it fits so well in the backyard. Thanks Brandom!

It was a pleasure to work with you and your wife on your major home renovation. We feel for our customers when we have taken over the entire main floor while you both try to live normally and get yourselves to work etc. I was surprised when Max sent me a photo of the Marble Slab that had been removed 2 years ago from the space between the living and dining room. It was my pleasure to build what Max had in mind for the slab. I am so pleased that it is exactly what Max had envisioned.

Our goal is to exceed client expectations. Our team is grateful you gave us the opportunity to do so for you!

All the best,

Brandom Kitchen & Bath Design Team

Rita
Rita

Incredible Kitchen Reno+

Wow!!! From beginning to end my experience with the Brandom family was amazing!!! I thought customer service was a thing of the past but not with Brandom. Friendship, goodwill, faith, trust and quality is what I received. Oh ya and an incredible transformation to my main floor too! A small-ish, 20 year old, inefficient builder kitchen was transformed into a brilliant work of art that serves all my kitchen needs. After shopping around and getting quotes from 3 other places, my dear friend referred me to Brandom. After my first visit with Jim, I immediately called my sister and said, "this Team feels right to me". It was a gut instinct and I'm grateful I went for it. Jim is precise, impeccable and SUPER patient. I am curious and ask LOTS of questions. Jim educated me on the process and shared his amazing design ideas and provided plenty (and I mean plenty) of options. The rendering part of the design process was my favorite part. I am so grateful to Jim for hanging in with me during the many design sessions. I thought that getting through the design was good enough but wait, there's more. Demo day comes and Master Arnold enters the ring and well, he just blew me away with his thoughtful and steady pace. A one-man-machine who took care of every detail like this was his own home. I would step out for a minute and upon return all cabinets down (neatly) and a wall down - as per design : ) of course. I work from home and Arnold was super respectful of my time and my space. A big thank you to Arnold for his precision, attention to detail and cleanliness. Arnold's work ethic is incredible and sincerely appreciated so I could focus on my job. It was always a fun day when Jim and Tony would drop in for quality control checks to ensure everything was going to plan. Jim and Arnold would catch minor things before I even noticed which really put my mind at ease so again, I could focus on my own work and simply enjoy watching the design come to life. Dear Tony always made sure that I was happy. Tony talked me off the ledge a few times when I was having issues with a team I hired, on my own, to redo my stairs. Tony really demonstrated what it means to be a Business Owner, a Leader and a “gentle man”. From Jim to Carolyn, to Tony and Arnold, to Jim and Nikki “the kid” and Paul and to Matt and Mitch (the electricians who "lit up" my life) ... the whole team is a class act that went well above and beyond ANY expectations I had. It was a pleasure for me to report on the amazing progress when my friends and family would ask “how’s the reno going?”. All are impressed with the level of service I received and the results speak for themselves. Good luck to other companies that have to measure up to this level of quality and service. High praise to my Brandom Family that delivered what I wanted and more on time and on budget. And yes, I would definitely refer this company. Thank you Brandom!!!

Rita, I think we owe you around of applause.

There's a common saying in the design industry, 'You're only as good as your last job' and we've never been so pleased to recite it.

Thank you for reviewing our team, design standards, and installation work with such decorum.
Your experience of our Brandom Team is precisely what we aim for daily, in our showroom with one another and guests, and on every job. Our team spends hours brainstorming ways to operate with excellence, while remaining personable, and delivering on every promised detail. Your review makes us think we might be getting close to our ultimate goal.

Thank you for mentioning our team members by name, I will be sharing your feedback with them this week as they truly deserve the recognition: Nikki "the kid" who is a great listener and fast learner, Arnold- Who consistently treats each job like he would his very own, Jim L.- Our VP of Sales and Design since 1989, embodies our core values and standards in every way, Paul- Who brings our design visions to life with precision and passion, Matt and Mitch who light up the room (literally), Carolyn- Who wears many hats and handles each day with humility and hard-work, Jim F- Our Project Manager, who supports each one of us in any way he can.

Rita, we wish you many years enjoying this new space with those you love most! If there's anything we can do, please don't hesitate to call.

Carol in Aurora
Carol in Aurora
0 reviews Aurora, ON

Kitchen Reno

We purchased a house and wanted to add a wine cooler. We contacted Brandom Kitchens in Courtice as they had done the initial reno on the kitchen. They were extremely accommodating and the whole process went very smoothly. The installer was great and did a wonderful job. It looks like it was a part of the original design and we are thrilled with the quality of the job!

So glad we could complete your kitchen with this add-on, Carol. We appreciate your positive review. Once you (or your kitchen/bathroom,etc) have been a Brandom customer, you are part of our family. And we always take care of our family! Shana Joshua, designer.

Trish in Oshawa
Trish in Oshawa
10 reviews Oshawa, ON

Small Kitchen Remodel Design Ideas and Finishing Touches AWESOME!

Having so much to share with My Story that I actually wrote a post and shared it on my personal website.

Shana had soooo many awesome ideas for my small kitchen, and now my small kitchen looks SO much larger... seriously!

You know my name, simply type my full name in your browser's address bar (no spaces!) and then add the dot com and you will get to my site. Months from now, you will need to search for Brandom to find the post.

I LOVE MY NEW KITCHEN! Bets you will too.

So glad to get you the kitchen design of your dreams, Trish! It warms our heart to know we fulfilled all your needs and made your space feel bigger. Function and beauty are what we strive for when designing for our clients as well as quality workmanship. Enjoy your kitchen for years to come!

More about Brandom Kitchens and Bath Centre

Brandom Kitchens and Bath started in March 1989 in a rental unit on Bloor St. in Oshawa and moved into our present location located in Courtice Ontario in early 1990. Since then, we have striven to become Durham’s #1 showroom for quality kitchen and bath products with the capability to install all the products that we sell. Our goal was to provide a “one stop” shopping experience. Not only do we install your new cabinets but your plumbing, electrical, flooring, wall removals, counters, backsplash and all your associated garbage removal.

Renovating a new kitchen or bath is a daunting task in itself. Brandom can make your renovation an exciting event rather than an arduous task. From our state of the art computer design program, which allows you to see your finished product before you order, to our numerous displays of kitchen and bath products and great selections of counters, faucets, tile, etc, your senses will be heightened as you watch your new kitchen or bath take shape.

Brandom’s design team have more than fifty years of aggregate experience in all aspects of the kitchen and bathroom renovation and remodeling business.

In addition to their primary design function, our team is directly involved in all facets of installation, manufacturing and service. They are knowledgeable about the product alternatives and the technical task of installing them. This breadth of experience has allowed them to develop the ability to fully understand and relate personally to your needs, and to recommend the most practical and cost-efficient solution for you.

They fully understand that most clients have limited exposure to the process of undertaking a kitchen or bathroom renovation, which can be quite perplexing, and they are, therefore anxious to make your experience with Brandom as smooth and pleasant as possible.

Brandom is extremely proud of our capable installation crews which work exclusively for us. They are perfectionists in their trade and have received high praise from many of our satisfied clients. All work, including electrical and plumbing, is performed to code standards.

We are very proud of our company. So why not let “our family” take care of “your family”.

SERVICES INCLUDE:

-design & install cabinets
-supply & install countertops
-supply & install backsplash
-supply & install flooring
-supply all plumbing needs for your project
-use certified electricians for your project
-wall removals when necessary