Bugs R Us Termite & Pest Control Experts

Reviews for Bugs R Us Termite & Pest Control Experts

Casey Jones from Toronto
Casey Jones from Toronto

Service

Extremely pleased with the work performed by Bugs R Us. The previous company that we had used for 10 years had inspected our house and said that we needed to fumigate the residence. I called Bugs R Us because they use eco-friendly chemicals rather than fumigation. Mike came out two days after I contacted Bugs R Us for an estimate. He was on time and very knowledgeable about the work that needed to be performed. I went over the estimate with him and the cost for full treatment and repair was CHEAPER than provided my original company with a 1 year guarantee!
The entire process took about two days as there was significant damage in about four locations. Michael’s crew was outstanding. They cleaned up each day and left the area cleaner than when they arrived. I was concerned about the extent of the work that needed to be done and whether it would turn out satisfactory. As it turned out, I didn't need to worry. The work far exceeded my expectations. Thanks Michael!

John Davies from Toronto
John Davies from Toronto

Service

I had exceptional experience with Bugs R Us!
Timeliness - They were scheduled to come between 8-9am and they arrived right at 8am.
Customer service - Very easy to schedule and friendly on the phone.
Inspection - Mike was great. He was thorough and explained all the areas and the treatment approach.
Mike and his team do a wonderful job. From inspection through treatment, everyone had been great to work with. We highly recommend using them for a quality termite and pest control service.

What could this company do to improve their services?
Any advice to offer fellow homeowners facing a similar project?

The solution for this termite infestation was using Altriset and proper application throughout the entire property.
Using bait stations around the perimeter of the property will alert the homeowner to call me to exterminate another colony.

liz in Toronto
liz in Toronto

get rid of mice

Mike was amazing...he guarantees his work for a year and tells you what to do to avoid mice in the future. I have had to call him a few times because of my paranoia and he keeps checking in to make sure that everything is in order and as it should be.

I would highly recommend him

Every mouse infestation has an entry point, in this house I found 3. After sealing each hole with permanent materials this home will stay mice free for years.

Mark B. in Toronto
Mark B. in Toronto

Bye Bye Fleas!

When I found fleas inside my home my first thought was for my 3.5 yr old son. I needed the problem taken care of immediately. Thank goodness for Michael at Bugs R Us. He arrived at my home in under 2 hours and canister in hand rid my home of the pests in a single application.

The story doesn't end there tho. To my disgust, some days later I discovered the source of the infestation to be a family of raccoons living under my shed. I called Michael and left a message. He returned, and treated my shed and entire back yard.

"I told you I wanted you flea free and I meant it" he said.

Amazing. I'll recommend Michael and his company to all my friends family and clients. He's the best.

Henry in North york
Henry in North york
1 review North York, ON

Exterior Pest Control For Carpenter Ants

Michael at Bugs R US has been spraying the exterior of my property for more than ten years to prevent carpenter ant infestation. Always a thorough job. His service is highly recommended.

MissT in Bloordale Village
MissT in Bloordale Village

Extermination (Mice + Bugs)

We had to ring Mike because our family couldn't sleep from the scratching noises the mice were making around the house. He arrived quickly, identified the entry points, gave us homework to fix some holes and explained each step along the way. The bait he left was effective and slowly the solution worked. He did have to come back several times to leave more bait and alleviate our panic but with patience (and his 90 day guarantee) we solved it safely and humanely.

What could this company do to improve their services?
Have more guys working for him -- just like him!
Any advice to offer fellow homeowners facing a similar project?
Call Mike early on when you see the first signs of mice eating your food or leaving droppings. Don't wait as long as we did.
EP in Cricket Club
EP in Cricket Club
3 reviews North York, ON

Spraying for Carpenter Ants

I had been watching black ants in my house all winter and decided to call Bugs R Us to see if they could help. Michael showed up in an unmarked van, sprayed the house and provided a 90 day guarantee. He did a great job explaining why the ants where there, and how to keep them out in the future. Would not hesitate to recommend.

Lady from Marion St. Toronto
Lady from Marion St. Toronto

Bug removal

I had a crisis when someone brought their cats into my house and they had flees. So I called Micheal and he came and sprayed the areas and others areas where they could have travelled. He said that this spray will last for 6 weeks. If there is any problem he will come back and re-spray if needed. All the areas are free and clear. I was very happy with his excellent service

A.K in East York
A.K in East York

BedBug Removal

I can't even express how grateful I am to Mike. I was the unfortunate victim of bedbugs, and then an unfortunate victim of another Pest company that took total ADVANTAGE of my little knowledge of what to do about these critters. I spent several nightmarish months with this other company who bled me for more than the bugs did!, THEN I found Mike at Bugs R Us. He showed up at my place and did exactly what I wanted someone to do, he took charge, was re-assuring, super knowledgeable and very friendly, traits that unfortunately don't seem to be the norm anymore. He was so thorough, and helpful, and I am so so grateful to this company who is so obviously dedicated to doing a job well. Thanks Mike!!!

Torontonians
Torontonians
6 reviews North York, ON

carpenter ants

We discovered a carpenter ant problem last summer over our garage, and this summer we discovered that they may have burrowed a new home into our roof! I promptly called Mike from Bugs R Us, and he came right away. He was super professional and told me exactly what the problem was and why the ants liked to keep coming back and he outlined in detail how we can make our home less inviting to bugs and creepy crawlers. Then he sprayed the exterior of our home thoroughly and assured me that he'd come back if the problem wasn't resolved. So not only did he kill the bugs and hopefully make our home less appealing for carpenter ants, he also went above the norm and gave use useful tips on how to keep them out once and for all.

Thanks Mike! Your service was very much appreciated!

H.R.

More about Bugs R Us Termite & Pest Control Experts

1 Year Guarantee on Termite Treatments! Termite, Insect, Rodent and Wildlife Control Services. We eliminate your pest problems and protect against their return. Have insect, rodents or wildlife invaded your home, garage or other structures on your property? If so, they can be more than just annoying, they can be ...
Looking for Pest & Animal Control pros in Vaughan?