Bur Han Garden And Lawn Care

jen.boyes01 in North Vancouver
jen.boyes01 in North Vancouver
1 review North Vancouver, BC

Lawn/Landscaping Service

(Approx. cost indicated is not indicative of what we pay. I couldn’t post this comment without filling in this blank. As in anything, cost depends on what service you require, ie. how often you require lawn maintenance, and how large or ‘fancy’ your yard is.). Smartest thing we did many years ago was to hire Bur-Han. They are honestly the BEST! They are super reliable, honest, and customer-oriented. They will bend backwards and forwards to make their customers happy. A special shout-out to their Office Manager, Frances, who is so friendly and efficient.

Thank you Jen! You are the best! We are so lucky to be able to have you as a client for all these wonderful years and look forward to continuing to provide you with great service!

Jeff H in North Vancouver
Jeff H in North Vancouver
1 review North Vancouver, BC

Lawn aeration

Always show when they say, polite staff, cope with the stairs and do the awkward job with no complaints. They clean up after themselves and disappear.
Very happy with the service provided.

Thank you so much for your amazing feedback Jeff! Can't tell you how much we appreciate it. Take care!

Private User reviews North Vancouver, BC

lawn and garden service

Reliable good service. Always include cleaning up the little things.
Also recommend additional services necessary or desirable

Thank you so much for your review! We really appreciate it.

Nadyne in Burnaby
Nadyne in Burnaby
2 reviews Burnaby, BC

Wonderful Company to deal with!

Quick service, clean up great and fellows working were very, very pleasant to chat with - from a distance! This is my 1st try with this company and so happy that I have them doing my lawns.

Thank you so much Nadyne! We can't tell you how much we appreciate your feedback. Hope all is well with you and of course, anything else you need in future please do not hesitate to let us know!

B&G N.
B&G N.
1 review North Vancouver, ON

Garden Clean-up

I requested for a late fall garden clean-up which entailed cutting the lawns (front, back, side), clearing all lawns, pathways, driveway, rock bed, garden beds (without pulling or disturbing any existing perennials) of debris (leaves, etc.). The work done by a crew of two was done beyond expectations (plus a little extra task I had asked which they did not have to carry out). This was done in two hours, which would have taken me the full weekend, with much back pain! Tremendous work, will be doing this 3x a year for certain. Thank you team!

Thank you so much for the amazing feedback! We are so happy to hear and can't wait to pass your feedback along to our team! Looking forward to helping you out with whatever your garden/property needs in future!

ron
ron
2 reviews North Vancouver, BC

Garden cleanup

Front and backyard cleanup. Fantastic job!! Shrubs trimmed, debris cleaned up, ready for winter! Thanks!

That is great to hear! Thank you so much Ron.

carolinejames
carolinejames
0 reviews North Vancouver, BC

Yard maintenance

They crew went above and beyond my expectations and I am absolutely thrilled with the work done! I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for quality high end service.

Thank you so much Caroline! We are so happy to hear you are happy with the work our team did. Really appreciate you taking the time to let us know! Can't wait to pass your feedback along to the crew.

H
H
29 reviews North Vancouver, BC

Best fall garden clean-up ever

I just want to express my profound thanks to both Marshall and Jeff for all their hard work, their easy and approachable manner, and their professionalism. Everything looks great and I so appreciate how conscientious they were in leaving my yard and gardens clean and tidy when they left. I’d have these two gentlemen back in a heartbeat. From my initial conversation with Daniel, to any emails being promptly responded to, to Marshall and Jeff being so great to work with, I thoroughly enjoyed being a Bur-Han customer.

WOW! Thank you so much for your feedback, we would love to pass everything along to Marshall & Jeff and are just so happy to hear that everything was left looking great for you! We really appreciate it and honestly just can't thank you enough for your kind feedback! Anything else you need in future please do not hesitate to let us know!

bejh in North Vancouver
bejh in North Vancouver
0 reviews Vancouver, BC

Regular lawn mowing

I have found this company totally responsible and receptive to questions. They have taken immediate action to deal with every request in a friendly, understanding and direct manner. Mowing seems reasonable. Other services may seem a bit costly, but I speak from limited comparison.

Thank you so much for your feedback! Really appreciate it!

Keep up the good work in Vancouver
Keep up the good work in Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

Keep up the good work

We are using Bur-Han team and happily recommend their services - they do a great and caring job cutting back and clearing our garden, took care to tidy up afterwards and certainly know their stuff when it comes to trees and plants. They seem like genuinely nice guys too.
Communication from the first visit to the proposal to regular service is great with rapid response times.
Gabi-Sutton Gardens Management

Thank you so much for your wonderful feedback Gabi! Really appreciate it.

More about Bur Han Garden And Lawn Care

BUR-HAN ® Garden and Lawn Care is a complete residential, commercial and strata garden and lawn maintenance company serving both residential and commercial clients. Call us today at 604-983-2687 to get a free quote!

Areas Serviced:
Residential: North Vancouver, West Vancouver, Burnaby, Vancouver & some parts of Coquitlam
Commercial: North Vancouver, West Vancouver, Burnaby, Vancouver, Coquitlam, Port Coquitlam, Port Moody, Maple Ridge, Whiterock, Surrey, Delta, New Westminster