Button's Heating Inc.

1895 Clements Rd Unit 170 Pickering ON L1W 3V5

Facebook

Best of the Best '22
Best of Award '22 winner 13 timesBest of the Best '22 Best of Award '22winner 13 times

Reviews for Button's Heating Inc.

Carolyn Oshawa
Carolyn Oshawa
2 reviews Oshawa, ON

Gibson high efficiency furnace (2 stage)

Our furnace wasn't working it kept shutting off, and had to be reset. I looked in the phone book, and called several business, but was at Home Depot and saw "Buttons Heating" card on display. The representative came to our home, and gave us the most information, on the various types, high efficiency, 2 stage, warrenties, government rebates. The furnace was replaced within a week,now our heat is more constant in our home, even our basement is warmer.
Yes I would definately recommend Buttons to my family, friends,etc.
They where very clean, accommodating, and I have had them return already to hookup my gas barbeque.
Buttons Heating is now on my list of honest,responsible tradesman.
Thankyou...Ken

Mitchell in Unionville
Mitchell in Unionville

new home furnace

In early November of 08 our furnace took its last breath.I went to Home Depot.
There,I spoke to a trane and Home depot representative.When I heard that a company named Button's Heating was coming,I went to Homestars and tried to learn about the company.The has was getting quite cool,
so I called Button's.They provided 5 portable heaters.When the furnace went in,they were very professional and accomadating.

The French family in Markham
The French family in Markham

Install, and maintenance of furnace and a/c

In this day and age, customer service seems to be a thing of the past. That is why it is so refreshing to deal with Button's Heating! The service they have provided is far superior to our former service provider and less costly. When our furnace stopped working(of course it was a very cold night)our previous service provider gave us a "prioity arrival time" of one and a half days!! Some priority! We called Button's Heating. They were there within a few hours and got our furnace working. Great and friendly service! When it came time for our annual maintenance, our previous provider said it would take at least a few weeks to get an appointment and the time window they gave was 6 hours. However they wouldn't be able to tell me which six hour period until the night before the appointment! Again, I called Button's Heating and explained the situation. We had an appointment within a few days with a time window of only two hours. Whether dealing with the staff in the office or the staff who come to our house, the service with Button's is great! Professional, prompt, and friendly, who could ask for anything more?!

Tim and Kathleen, Pickering
Tim and Kathleen, Pickering
1 review Pickering, ON

Installation of a tankless hot water system

We were very impressed with the job done at our house installing a tankless water heater. Our old heater was removed and gas lines were upgraded. The tankless system was connected and our furnace room was left spotless. The team arrived when they said they would, and everything was done in a day. I would highly recommend Button's to anyone. They are reliable, do excellent work and their pricing is competitive. We've trusted them in the past for work on our furnace and installing a gas BBQ. The excellent work they did on our tankless system ensures we will continue to trust all our heating and air conditioning needs to them!

Michael & Anne from Parkside
Michael & Anne from Parkside
1 review Pickering, ON

Replacement of Furnace, A/C and Air filtration (Clean Effects)

We became set on Trane as the manufacturer and received a few different quotes for installation. In the end Button won our business because Gord (sales) was competitive but more importantly he was able to demonstrate that Button truly cares about their customers. I will also say that having the 30 reviews on Home Stars for Button to review before I met Gord was a significant factor in our decision.
Todd and his team did a very good job of replacing our furnace, A/C and installed Clean Effects. They also installed hot water tank that we weren't planning to get done then but we worked it out the day of. The team was professional and very helpful with answering all our questions and showing us how the new equipment works and should be maintained. I would recommend Button to anyone that asks me and I have already shared my experience with many friends/family.
Thanks again Gord, Todd and team.

JIM & JANET
JIM & JANET
2 reviews Scarborough, ON

NEW FURNACE & AIR CONDITIONER

We had a new furnace and air conditioner put in by Buttons Heating in early October. Mike and his group did an outstanding job,completing it in one day.They cleaned up,answered our questions and were very professional. We had a little accounting problem,but Renee Taylor of Buttons got right on it and she cleared up the problem in a short time. A GREAT COMPANY

Jonathan Richmond Hill
Jonathan Richmond Hill
5 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

New Furnace and AC

I am very happy with my decision to go with Button. I went with the Trane high efficiency furnace and a Trane AC unit as well.

Mike, their estimator came out and discussed all the possible options with me and my wife. We felt very comfortable with Mike and his low pressure sales tactics. Probably the main reason we decided to go with Button.

The installation team was great and they took extra care to make sure that my hardwood floors were not damaged and cleaned up all the mess made during the work. These guys are very honest and professional--don't expect them to hit you up for additional "unexpected" costs.

Button came in a bit higher than the large utility company but with button you know you will be getting good installers (they do not subcontract out) and you will be supporting a local family owned business.

If you are looking for a Trane i would definitely recommend going with button.

L and E in Scarborough
L and E in Scarborough
1 review Scarborough, ON

AC installation

We had an AC unit installed in April and are very happy to report that our home was wonderfully cool and comfortable all summer. The air conditioner that was recommended is performing even better than we had imagined. This is not a surprise because We were already impressed by the professional way in which the Buttons crew did the installation. They went "above and beyond" by taping all of the air leaks in our older furnace unit so that everything worked well. A job well done! Thank you.

Fiona in Downtown Toronto
Fiona in Downtown Toronto

New vented gas water heater

We had rented a gas water heater for 22 years from "you know who", and it died. When a crew of people showed up a week later from the giant company that shall remain nameless, they were totally unprofessional and left us in the lurch, telling us to go buy a new electric water heater from Home Depot and install it ourselves.

We called Buttons, they came that night, walked us through our options and less than a week later they came and installed it in just 2 hours. They were courteous, friendly and professional. I am home with a baby and they were in and out without any hassles and it was such a relief. Now we need a new furnace and plan to give them our business because service is everything when it comes to your basic utilities.

We have met with Gordon, the Buttons furnace sales person, and he has been knowledgeable and not pushy like the other companies that keep calling me and pressuring me. He did not try to push the most expensive option and he walked me through the rebates in a clear and concise manner.

They have earned our business and our recommendation.

Paul in Casa Loma
Paul in Casa Loma

Central A/C replacement

With a wife and infant at home, and our old central A/C in need of emergency replacement, the fellows from Button Heating were very responsive, professional and knowledgeable.

I met with a number of other companies (all highly rated on Homestars), and felt confident that Button Heating did the most thorough review of our needs, the technical requirements, and made an equipment recommendation that reflected decades of experience (rather than that of a salesperson who knew little to nothing).

Joe Button was very patient in answering our numerous questions, via several phone calls, and helped us to meet a short deadline for the installation.

When an unforeseen technical issue arose (as happens to anyone) during the installation, Button Heating took immediate and full responsibility for making things right - in the modern era, this so rarely happens that I was stunned but grateful.

I highly recommend Button Heating and intend on using them for all my A/C service in the future. You can always find cheaper (thought I thought very competitive), but I don't think you'll find better.

More about Button's Heating Inc.

Button's Heating has been in business since 1977. The company is operated by a proud second generation. The Button's take great pride in their company and in their customers' satisfaction. Button's Heating Inc. guarantees high quality workmanship and service to residential and commercial customers.