Button's Heating Inc.

1895 Clements Rd Unit 170 Pickering ON L1W 3V5

Best of 2021 winner 12 timesBest of 2021winner 12 times

Reviews for Button's Heating Inc.

Melissa in Woodbridge
Melissa in Woodbridge

Ductless AC Install

My husband and I were absolutely overjoyed to have had Buttons come to install our new ductless AC. Since I am very pregnant I was incredibly worried about having people in the house (because of COVID), but Nigel and his team made sure to make me feel fully reassured. Even before they arrived Nigel called to go over their COVID protocol, he brought his team up to speed with my COVID anxiety, and when they arrived they were all very kind, understanding, and professional. The work was done within the estimated time frame, and we are very happy with the final result. We highly recommend Buttons.

Private User reviews Whitby, ON

Trusted pros

Need the AC serviced and a new thermostat installed. Both done quickly and efficiently, staff are very professional and friendly. I was called the day before the service date to confirm all the details.

Gale
Gale

Air conditioner repair

Air conditioner stopped. The staff at Buttons are outstanding. Pat our service technician was phenomenal. He was patient, knowledgeable, snd helpful. Our first call to buttons was answered by Angela. She was outstanding.

Private User reviews Pickering, ON

AC service

Technician was timely, polite, observed Covid protocols. AC suddenly stopped working, explained source of the problem, rodents nibbled at wiring. Advised on maintenance of air filter; offered to change the filter, some technicians would just do it and charge for the service.

Passionate in Mississauga
Passionate in Mississauga
0 reviews Oshawa, ON

Kyle and Kris are FABULOUS INSTALLERS!!!!!

THE WORK WAS DONE IN DURHAM, ONTARIO, NOT MISSISSAUGA, AS HOMESTARS WROTE TO THE LEFT.

After hearing the funny Button's commercials on the radio, I decided to give Button's a call. It was very important for me to support a local business, not U.S. and with this pandemic, it's more important than ever, that these smaller companies survive and thrive!

My old furnace survived for 19 years and my old a/c was over 25 years.

On June 3, 2021, Kyle and Kris came to install a brand new Daikin a/c and Daikin furnace. They were both very courteous, polite and professional and had their masks on at all times. They were also very respectful of my home and the neighbours...not walking on their property and making me aware of any necessary noise in advance. They also put out runner mats throughout the house, to keep my broadloom clean. Kyle and Kris worked very well together and are NON-SMOKERS, which is FABULOUS! I was more than happy to order a pizza for them and provide lots of water & treats because they worked sooo hard (Covid safe, of course and they ate standing up and quickly got back to work). They arrived at 8:20 a.m. and left at 7:00 p.m. Everything was nice and clean when they left. It was a long day for them, but they were still very cheerful, right up to the last minute.

After having THREE dud plumbers install one toilet and having THREE defective water tanks installed in my home in one month, by other companies, it sure was nice to have professional workmanship done for a change!

Kyle and Kris, you ROCK!!!

I have never had central air, and what great timing, when the next day, it was 32*c and it continues to be very humid! What a treat! You get what you pay for and I am hoping that I have MANY years of great service and use out of my new top of the line Daikin a/c and furnace! It's whisper quiet!!!

I could have gone with an "under the table special", but I wanted GOOD CUSTOMER SERVICE and NO HASSLES down the road. It's all about good customer service AFTER the installation AND I AM HOPING THAT THIS WILL FOLLOW WITH NO ISSUES! HAPPY SUMMER Kyle & Kris! Keep up the good work!

Marlene
Marlene
5 reviews Scarborough, ON

New furnace and air conditioner

I chose Button’s for a new furnace and AC unit because I was impressed with their response a year ago when I had to replace a water heater. They were quick, reliable and very good at explaining what they were doing and patient explaining the new thermostat. Kevin, Kyle and Phil were pleasant to deal with and very respectful about leaving their work space clean.

Private User reviews Oshawa, ON

Excellent service

The team did a great job with the installation. They were always courteous and professional. They did a lot of little things that I did not expect and they did not have to do, so they went above and beyond. They were easy to talk to and answered my many questions. Thanks guys!

2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

HVAC

My furnace / AC system was nearing 14 years, it was showing its age, especially in summer, when we received guests pre-Covid, it was unable to cope with high humidity, and the temperatures in the house would rise. A friend recommended Button's, and I saw them installing his furnace then doing some additional work at his place. After their sales rep visited me and we agreed on the unit, they came early, they worked very efficiently, the old system was picked up within the hour after it was dismantled, the three men that came must have been working together for a while, they complemented each other's task, no arguments, no disagreement, and all of them were extremelycourteous. They worked very hard and when they were done, the new furnace was working flawlessly, every house properly affixed to the ground.

Private User reviews Ajax, ON

Air and furnace maintenance prior to warranty expiring

The company set up a maintenance call re end of my 10 year warranty on my air and furnace to ensure all was running properly. Being as I didn't initiate the call it was really appreciated and reinforced my view of the company as customer oriented. It hasn't changed in 10 years.

Linda in Toronto
Linda in Toronto

Air conditioning maintenance

Pat was our technician. He was well informed, thorough in his maintenance assessment and had a great personality. I would highly recommend Button's heating and air conditioning. Par explained everything and we are completely satisfied. Price includes yearly contract for both heating and air conditioning.

More about Button's Heating Inc.

Button's Heating has been in business since 1977. The company is operated by a proud second generation. The Button's take great pride in their company and in their customers' satisfaction. Button's Heating Inc. guarantees high quality workmanship and service to residential and commercial customers.