Canada's Home Renovations Depot

John in Burlington
John in Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

Great sales service!

I have used Canadas Home Renovation Depot many times over the years for Furnace Repair, a new Air Conditioner and AC repair. They are always on time, straightforward and fair. I would highly recommend them.

Roberto
Roberto

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ AC and Heating Expert, Fast & Reliable

Very satisfied customer, if you are looking for honest, reliable and great service for heating and AC,

Canada's Home Renovations Depot has installed a new AC units and replaced an older furnace, no issues and would definitely recommend and use them again.

Hi Roberto,
We feel very happy, and proud. When we see we are really delivering our commitment and promises we made 25 years a go, for the best products and services to our customers.
Thank you very much for your Buisnes.
Best wishes and God bless.

Sean M.
Sean M.

Boiler and ductless units

They did our ductless units and also installed our boiler. Knowledgeable and professional technicians, and you you couldn't get a better rep than Alex. He is always available and is very helpful throughout the process. A Five Star team that I look forward to doing more business with!

Hi Sean, you made my Day.
Thank you very very and very much for falling in love with our products and services, and for highly appreciating my services.
I don't have enough and Magical words to say thank you.
If I can be any help in future for you, please don't hesitate to call me, I go to bed every morning at 1 am
Thanks again
Alex

Julia O
Julia O

BEST SERVICE HVAC EXPERTS

I've been a client of this company for 5 years now and my expectations continue to be exceeded! Most recently, I had a flood in the basement that caused the furnace and water heater to go out in one of my rental properties (on NYE no less in - 15 weather) and every single local company I called would not go out to service the problem. I couldn't really blame them as it was a holiday and late at night. However my tenants were stuck with a foot of water in the basement, no heat and no hot water (and I was out of town!). I called Alex and he so graciously made his way from Niagara Falls to help. He has always provided amazing service at a fair price and expertise but this just put him over the top. We had the furnace and water heater issues resolved quickly and properly. Alex and his techs are not only amazing professionals but also amazing individuals. They will do everything they can to help you, they are honest and do outstanding work. I highly recommend them. Thank you for all that you do!

Hi Julia,
We are extremely happy to know that you and your family is
Very happy with our products and services.
Our goal is to provide the best service possible for our valued clients.
You can always expect 10 stars service from us now and in future.
Thanks again for your appreciation.
Best wishes
Alex

Jennifer
Jennifer

Deeply disappointed! Unit never worked and we have been chasing Alex for almost a year

Unprofessional! We had 2 units installed in March - 1 of which did NOT work. Alex kept telling us that the air conditioning was "light" then we finally insisted that he come and see. He agreed it didn't work in Aug but didn't arrange to fix it. In Oct, we also told him that the unit didn't heat either. I've been chasing him to fix it for almost a year and he STILL has not done so. We are now going to have to sue him.

Hi Jannifer,
Our record shows you have made some purchases in the past with us, and you were never disappointed in the past with our products and services. That's because of our excellent service.
This time you were disappointed due to shortage of parts globally due to Covid.
Just to prove we are the best in customer relation, we changed your entire unit, because we couldn't get a part in time from our supplier.
Hope you must be happy and satisfied now and continue your Buisnes with us.
We sincerely apologize for all your inconvenience.
We like to thank you for your Buisnes and support and hope to hear from you soon.
Best wishes
From me, and from our company.
Manager

Honest Experts

These guys are honest and know what there doing. I was having some problems with my AC (caused by poor work by Reliance home comfort). This company provided honest advice and were able to solve my problem. They tell it like it is, and don't try to sell you stuff you dont need. They will be my future go to company for any HVAC needs!!

Thank you very much for your kind words,
If we can be of any further help in the future, please let us know.
Thanks again for your business.

brian.gerrior
brian.gerrior

Mini split air conditioner indtsllstion

Brendan and his team came and did our installation actually on 2 homes one a mini split the other a heat pump in DT Toronto with a temperature of 40 degrees C. They worked long and hard and were extremely courteous, tidy and professional! They were a pleasure to have working on my system and they exceeded my expectations! I would highly recommend this team for all your cooling needs!! Thanks guys for a super job.

We are glade to hear, you are very happy and satisfied with our product and service, if we can be any further help in future please kindly let us know.
Thank you very much for your Buisnes.
Brian white

Mitsubishi Slim Line

Two years ago, I had a Mitsubishi slim line installed by Canada Home Renovation Depot. Alex, the representative for this company, was very knowledgeable and helpful. The company technicians who installed the unit were very professional.
When I needed another unit installed, I called Alex and he immediately came to give a quote. Alex is very excellent and I would strongly recommend Canada Home Renovation Depot.

Thank you very much for the appreciation of our service.
Our professional team is committed to provide excellent service to out all respectful client's since 1995.
Thank you again.

Anita in Toronto
Anita in Toronto

Furnace Repair

I have been dealing with Alex for approximately 8 to 10 years. I dealt with him at my old house and now my mother's home. I have found him very helpful. He is always eager and willing to answer any questions and assist you with issues that you may have.

My 88 year old mother's heat wasn't working he was right there to solve the issue. When they installed her furnace 6 years ago after a flood the installers were very courteous and knew what they were doing.

I would recommend Canada's Home Renovation Depot to anyone. Alex and the company are the best.

Hi Anita,

First, thank you so much for the positive feedback and review. We at Canada's Home Renovation Depot not only pride ourselves on offering quality products at affordable prices, but understand customer satisfaction is and always will be one of our top priorities.

Should you have any other questions or inquiries, please feel free to reach out to us, no matter how big or small.

Thank you again for choosing Canada's Home Renovation Depot. No duct, no problem!

Ferdinando Marrello in Toronto
Ferdinando Marrello in Toronto

Mitsubishi Ductless Unit

I recently had a Mitsibishi slim line install by Canada Home Renavation Depot. Alex the representative for this company was very knowledgeable, and helpful. His service was outstanding. The company technicians that install the units where very professional and pleasant. Their work was perfect. They where very detailed and took pride in the work they did. I would strongly reccomend this firm.

Dear Mr. Marrello,

We would like to thank you very much for taking the time out of your busy day to write about our company. We take pride in our customer satisfaction and we at Canada's Home Renovation Depot are very happy you were pleased with our services.

More about Canada's Home Renovations Depot

Canada’s Home Renovation Depot Since 1995, we're your experts in heating, air-conditioning, flooring, windows and doors. Committed to delivering great customer experiences.
Looking for Heating & Air Conditioning pros in Guelph?