Canada's Home Renovations Depot

Reviews for Canada's Home Renovations Depot

catharinemscott in Toronto
catharinemscott in Toronto

Mitsubishi Heat Pump

Just be made aware that these units do not work in very cold weather. Ensure that you have alternative heat source for extremely cold weather (i.e. polar vortex) in southern Ontario. Mine stopped working in the middle of the night when it got down to -21C and this is when you need heat more than ever.

Dear Catharine,

We want to start by saying we at Canada's Home Renovation Depot greatly appreciate your business. We certainly try to deliver the best customer service possible for all our customers. In response to your concern, in the past few years we have installed over 20 units of the same product (Mitsubishi) in your neighbourhood. The night which you are referring to was the coldest night in Canada in the last century. It was -40 degrees with the windchill. The same product which you had a problem with that evening is highly regarded as one of the best units in the world by technicians and all of its users. We apologize for the inconvenience you have experienced, unfortunately the extreme weather conditions that evening caused multiple electrical and structural failures all across the country. However in regards to your discomfort on that particular occasion, we would like to offer you a 15% discount for your next purchase with us.

Thank you very much for your business and voicing your concern.

Sincerely,
Management at Canada's Home Renovation Depot

Home owner
Home owner

Ductless A/C

I had a ductless a/c wall unit installed by this company. Did not have a good experience when I started to have problems with the unit when they gave me the run around trying to resolve the problem. I had to pay for the repair out of my own pocket. You are much better off going to a bigger company they have more resources to deal with issues and honour a warranty. BUYER BEWARE! NEVER AGAIN!

Sorry, we do not recognize this client. Since no name or address is given to address the issue.
Thanks
Brian White
Manager

Charu in Toronto
Charu in Toronto

Top notch value priced service

Last year brian sent a technician to assess our old ac & recommended replacing. As it was already fall we waited till may.
I am exceptionally happy with their service. Extremely responsive work weekends. Alex worked hard to get me the ac installed in 1 day as I was traveling.
Brian quoted me an excellent price for ac incl 10 yr part & labour.
I have nothing but praise for this company. Everyone I spoke to or worked on my project was friendly & extremely professional & dedicated to ensuring I get the ac installed at the best possible original e.
Enercare & other companies I contacted were not responsive.
Save yourself time & money. Go with canada home renovation.

Thank you very much! We at Canada's Home Renovation Depot love to hear such kind compliments! We're glad we can be of service to you at any time. Thank you for trusting Canada's Home Renovation Depot for your cooling and heating needs. The company committed to you and your family for excellent customer service.

lcoburn
lcoburn

Air conditioning equipment

Installation of Air conditioning systems in 3 rooms in home with no ducts. (Home is heated with hot water radiators)

Thank you very much for your business and taking the time out of your busy day to write about your experience with our company. We're glad you're happy with your new products!

petra
petra

AC/Heat pump installation

Excellent pre installation service. Alex (sales consultant) was always available to answer my questions and address my concerns. Knowledgeable, experienced and efficient installer. Would definitely recommend this company.

Thank you very much for your business! We at Canada's Home Renovation Depot take pride in excellent customer service. We appreciate your kind words towards our sales consultant Alex.

Satisfied C.
Satisfied C.

Two new ductless Air Conditioning units

The work exceeded my expectations... Alex and his team were fabulous.... The workmanship and the overall installation was excellent....the units work great

Thank you for your business. It gives us great relief knowing we exceeded your expectations! We will definitely let our team know about the great work!

Dimo
Dimo

Air conditioner

Excellent work, great experience from sales to service, rarely do I see professionalism with integrity.

Thank you for your business and trusting Canada's Home Renovation Depot. We truly appreciate your business!

pat_defalco
pat_defalco

Furnace and air conditioning

Your sales person Alex is very professional and courteous he took his time to explain the difference type of options we could use to heat our home . We took his advice and install the furnace that he recommended . He also suggested we install Ductless system in the upper floors of our house To help with the heating and air-conditioning

Thank you for trusting Canada's Home Renovation Depot. Our team takes pride in product knowledge and we take that very seriously. Our team is equipped with many years of experience and it is our job to make sure our customers are always happy at the end of the day. Thank you again for choosing Canada's Home Renovation Depot for your heating and cooling needs!

Richard
Richard

installation of ductless air conditioner

There was two gentlemen that arrived on the day and time that was scheduled. They introduced themselves and then proceeded to inspected the area where they needed to install the unit both inside and outside of the house. They put down a tarp at the front door to protect the floors.
They were very efficient and didn't stop working until the installation was complete. They cleaned the debris inside and outside of the house and took away all the packaging the unit came in .
They tested the unit with me to make sure it was working and briefly went over the remote control. They gave me the both the installation and remote control user manuals.
That evening I received a call from Alex to make sure that everything was to my satisfaction.
I was completely satisfied and wouldn't hesitate to recommend this company to anyone.

For appreciating our product and workmanship.
If I can be any further help in future.
Please don't hesitate to call me.
Thank you for your Buisnes.
Alex

sajjadk
sajjadk

Furnace and ac installation

Alex visited my house and inspect everything, he was very professional, he then send an installer who was also very experience, thank you for great job

Than you very much sir for great feedback.
I am very happy that you and you and your family is
Happy and satisfied with our product and services.
Thanks again
Alex

More about Canada's Home Renovations Depot

Canada’s Home Renovation Depot Since 1995, we're your experts in heating, air-conditioning, flooring, windows and doors. Committed to delivering great customer experiences.
Looking for Heating & Air Conditioning pros in Guelph?