Canada's Home Renovations Depot

Showroom Dixie Outlet Mall 1250 South Service Road Mississauga ON L5E 1V4
Canada's Home Renovations Depot

Reviews for Canada's Home Renovations Depot

Ductless AC

Alex came to quote on the work. He spent time with us to choose the right Ductless AC units for our old house. He was very knowledgeable on the product and great to work with. His follow up was amazing before, during and after the install. The ductless AC works great, we have been through a hot summer now and have used the heat pumps from time to time in the winter. The units have made the house so much more comfortable. Alex also came back to check on something the same day I called him a full year later. I have since referred Alex to a few people who have very happily used him.

Dear customer,

We greatly appreciate the kind review. We take pride in our staff training. We are truly committed to serving our customers like they're our own family. In particular, Alex has been with us for the past 20 years and we count on him for a bright future with Canada's Home Renovation Depot. Once again, we greatly appreciate your comment.

Management
Brian White-

Greg C in Toronto
Greg C in Toronto
1 review Simcoe County, ON

Heating & Cooling

I was in the market to find a new AC/Furnace. I met Alex at one of their locations. I was extremely pleased with his knowledge and the customer service he displayed. Alex worked within my budget and made the impossible possible for myself and my family. I definitely recommend Canada's Home Renovation Depot to whom ever needs heating and cooling products. Ask for Alex, he is the best!

For appreciating our products and service.
Because of your appreciation we all feel proud and like to do lot more to see our customers happy and satisfied.
Thank you very much again and any time you or your family need my help,
You will always find me beside you.

Didn't return my deposit

Alex came by to quote on a heating/AC wall mounted unit for my rental property downtown. He gave me a quote but said I had to make a $50 deposit to hold the "special price". Despite the little voice that said "no" I did it anyway. I decided not to proceed with this project but repeated attempts and promises from Alex to get the deposit back have failed.

Update: March 13th, 2017. I called Alex and the issue was promptly resolved to my complete satisfaction. Thanks Alex!

Sir your deposit was mailed to you with interest $3.69
If lost in the mail you should have called the office
I would have brought to you in person my self
We keep no ones deposit if the orders is cancelled for some reason
Please call me to have it deliverd
ASAP
Waiting for your call
At
416 410 3368

Mitsubishi Ductless Air-Conditioning Unit

Thank you Alex for resolving the accrued interest issue to my total satisfaction. You came through as promised! Now I am looking forward to a hot summer, and the cooling my ductless air-conditioning unit will provide, secure in the the knowledge that its performance is backed up by a dependable company. Always a pleasure to deal with you Alex.

Barbara Townshend

Review has 2 previous versions

Hi Barbra
I like to thank you very much for liking and appreciated our work and products
If I can be any help in future
Please don't hesitate to call me

Private User reviews Ajax, ON

Heating

My heat wasn't working. We were freezing. Called Alex. Super friendly. He sent the contractors right the next day. They took old furnace and installed the new furnace. I believed it was less than 2 hours under.
They installed new compatible energy saving thermostat.
Ever since the house is nice and warm. Furnace work amazing. House gets warm in no time.
Excellent job Alex. Very happy with the price.
We got many different price options from different companies but Alex gave us the best rates. Very affordable.
Thank you thank you thank you.
Shubnum.

Thank you for noticing the speed at which we work. We know you value your furnace and wanted to get you comfortable as soon as possible.

Iris  from Toronto
Iris from Toronto

Ductless heater and A/C unit

I met Alex and his team at a home show. Alex was friendly, professional and not pushy, which I appreciated. Shortly after he came to my house and I signed up for a ductless heater/ac system to be installed in my drafty bedroom on the third floor. My house is old and the furnace wasn't venting strongly enough up there. The install crew arrived less than a week later, and spent many hours on the job, which required electrical savvy and lots of sweat equity to mount the unit on the exterior of the house. These guys were great! They didn't leave a mess. They weren't loud. They were pros. Alex made a follow-up visit to make sure I was happy with the job, and we've since talked about putting in another unit (these old houses are cold)! I liked the fact that he made me feel like a valued customer, and didn't disappear after the job was done. All in all, a wonderful experience with the company.

Hi Iris
Thank you very much for your Buisnes and excellent review
Happy Holidays

Jeff Pocock from Toronto
Jeff Pocock from Toronto

Ductless A/C installation

Great experience. Prompt. Reasonable price. Courteous installer. Great follow up. Alex was a pleasure to work with. I would highly recommend Alex to a friend looking for service of this kind.

Thank you so much Jeff for taking the time to submit a review.

carole chamberlain from Toronto
carole chamberlain from Toronto

Install of Central, ductless air conditioning

I had hoped to be eligible for a rebate for this installation but did not do my homework beforehand and therefore did not qualify.. The installation was well-done and timely. Clean-up was completed as well. My only problem is that our cooler than usual summer did not give us full opportunity to try this out. The initial quote was increased on the day of installation because lack of correct space necessitated a smaller, more expensive unit. I would have been happier if this had been identified by the sales person at the time of the contract being signed.

Thank you Carole for the feedback. We will use this to further improve the customer experience.

virgil tibbs from Toronto
virgil tibbs from Toronto

Air conditioner

Had a split system Mr Slim ductless air conditioner unit installed. I identified the sales rep at a booth at the Exhibition in September 2014. Representative was informative and knowledgable. Installation team were polite, punctual, efficient, clean. My expectations were fully met with no complaints.

Thank you for trusting Canada's Home Renovation Depot. We are glad we met your expectations with no complaints! We hope you continue to do business with us and recommend us to family and friends!

Brian White-

Paul  from Toronto
Paul from Toronto

Air Conditioning

This is my second installation from the Canada's Home renovation Depot for the Mitsubishi wall unit for air conditioning. Amazing service, reliable and great after care! Highly recommend this company. They are professional and actually care that you have a good product and installed properly. As well they delivered installed all in a short period. Highly recommend them.

Thank you Paul for your repeat business and your enforsement.

More about Canada's Home Renovations Depot

Canada’s Home Renovation Depot Since 1995, we're your experts in heating, air-conditioning, flooring, windows and doors. Committed to delivering great customer experiences.
Looking for Heating & Air Conditioning pros in Guelph?