Canlik Kitchens

120 Milner Ave, Unit 6 & 7 Toronto ON M1S 3R2

Best of 2021 winner 3 timesBest of 2021winner 3 times

Reviews for Canlik Kitchens

Cabinet Refacing and countertop replacement

I hired Canlik Kitchens to reface my cabinets and replace my countertop. I am very pleased with the finished product and was impressed by the service and workmanship, including adjustments I requested to under-cabinet lighting and plumbing required for my new appliances. It was a pleasure working with Victor and Simon. I recommend Canlik most highly.

Dear Customer,

Thank you so very much for your feedback and recommendations. It is our pleasure to work with you and to serve your needs as much as we can. We sincerely wish that you and your family enjoy every moment in the newly upgraded kitchens for many many years to come.

Richard
Richard

Quality of work five years later

I had my kitchen cupboards - 19 in all - refaced by Canlik in 2015 and was initially delighted with the results - I wrote a glowing review.

But in 2020 - five years later - one of them "bubbled" (the outer layer became detached from the base) and now a year later, six have bubbled. I realize there was no lifetime guarantee, but I fully expected them to last longer than this. It’s unlikely I’ll be able to repair them myself.

I'm disappointed in the quality of this work, particularly in light of the amount of money I spent and the positive reviews Canlik continues to receive.

I would strongly urge Canlik to use better quality material than what they used in my project

Dear Richard,

Thank you for your feedback and suggestions. We are so sorry to hear your issue and understand your disappointment. We will do whatever we can to address your issue.

Qualifying the best suppliers for our customers is always our top priority ever since we started our operation 31 years ago. We did work with all kinds of different door suppliers: the local shops, the big boxes, those from Ontario, those from other provinces. We ended up stick to few suppliers with high quality products & after sale services and yet cost effective.

For over 30 years, we cannot find a perfect door supplier but there are reasons that we stick to the one in Quebec that manufactured your doors. The door supplier has three generations of history on manufacturing cabinet doors. Existing CEO’s grandfather was the founder of the company. The family simply pride of what they have been doing. We were invited to visit their facilities in Quebec. Their investment in the production lines is incredible. It is not even close compared to the local manufacturers. They supply doors to all over Europe and North America. Most local and Ontario door suppliers offer 5 years warranty. They really stand behind their products and offer 10 years warranty on their Thermoplastic doors against de-laminations.

Having said that, they are not perfect (no body does). Things happen. We are so sorry to know that you have to face the issues that you are facing. The good news is that your doors are still under warranty against delamination. (Not cover “normal wear and tear”, “human damages”, “heat damages” and installation costs). Since you have not contacted our office and we cannot identify your job order without your last name. Please contact our Project Management Team at Project@canlikkitchens.com to start the warranty claim process.

Again, sorry for the inconvenience caused and looking forwards to your call.

Victor | Simon | Project Management Team

amcr in Toronto
amcr in Toronto
0 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

A Very Happy Canlik Customer!

We hired Canlik Kitchens to reface and modernize our outdated Kitchen. After interviewing other companies , we knew we found the right company with Canlik. It was a pleasure working with Victor and Simon, as they are very knowledgeable and talented. They offered ideas and suggestions to help us finalize our own decisions. They were true to their word in that the delivered what they promised and with excellent service. When it came to the work, they were clean, and efficient with completing the job over 2 days. They left the house clean and tidy after cleaning up. It was our first time using a Kitchen Refacing company and we would definitely look to working with them again in the future. Thank you Victor and Simon!!

Dear Amcr, Thank you so very much for your compliments. We are so please to know that you like our ideas and services, and more importantly, you love your kitchen. It was such a pleasant experience working with you and your family. We thank you for your patience on the lead time. Wish you and your family enjoy every moment in the newly upgraded kitchen for many years to come.

Judy
Judy
0 reviews Georgina, ON

Reface cupboards, Quartz countertop. new sinks

The job was perfection from beginning to end. It was a pleasure working with Victor & Simon. They arrived for the job at the appointed time & never left until it was completed. They were professional, clean & efficient. The finished kitchen is beautiful, 100% in every way.
Thank you Victor & Simon.

Dear Judy,

Thank you very much for your compliments. We are so happy that everything went smoothly and, more importantly, you love the kitchens. We thank you for your patience on the longer than usual lead time because of the pandemic. Wish you enjoy the kitchen for many years to come.

Victor | Simon | Canlik Kitchens

Jacqueline  from Whitchurch-stouffville
Jacqueline from Whitchurch-stouffville
4 reviews Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Quartz Kitchen Counter Tops

I have used Canlik Kitchens previously to reface my parents kitchen in time to sell their home. They had done such a fantastic job that when it came time to do my kitchen counter tops in my basement I knew who to call. I didn't check other dealers because I knew I would be guaranteed a smooth and seamless job by Canlik.
Dealing with Victor was amazing. Polite and gave good feed back on the product I wanted to purchase.
Thank you Canlik and when it's time to redo my main kitchen I'll be sure to call you.
Thanks for a fantastic job.

Dear Jacqueline, Thank you for your compliment. It is indeed our honor to have the opportunity to continuously serve your family. I particularly thank you for your patience on the material shipment delay (due to the logistic challenges faced by almost all suppliers). It proves to be a right decision to stick to the design you love. It really worth all the effort. The end result looks fantastic. We hope you enjoy every moment using the new kitchen and the table. Thank you again for your business.

Kitchen Renovation

I would highly recommend Canlik Kitchens as they are very professional and courteous and have been in business for 30yrs and they always get good reviews, which attracted me to them in the first place. I only had two quotes and they impressed me right away. Their installation and completion went well and they met my very high expectations.

Please don’t waist your time with the big box stores unless you lack financing or payment options. Canlik Kitchens which is Victor and Simon and their installer David along with internal staff were amazing to deal with. They are responsive and keep you posted of the project process. I would do my next kitchen, built-in cabinetry with them again and again.

Dear Value Customer, thank you so very much for your compliments. I was impressed with your plan, full of details, that you brought to our first meeting. It took no time to put us in the same page and laid a solid ground for a successful outcome. It was such a pleasure to serve you and the family. Thank you for helping us to perform the installation under COVID protocol. All staffs in Canlik enjoy the process and so please to see the remarkable outcome. We wish you and the family enjoy every moment in the kitchen.

Jennifer in Toronto
Jennifer in Toronto

Condo Kitchen Reno

Both Victor and Simon were communicative and responsive - they were extremely flexible as we worked through the COVID lockdown restrictions, answered all my questions throughout the entire process and their team was efficient and professional. We were very happy with the final product which definitely helped us sell our condo quickly!

Hi Jennifer,

Thank you for your review. We are so please to hear that you sold your condo unit in just several days after the kitchen upgrade. It worth all our effort to work around this difficult situation and make things work out well. Looking forwards to serving you and your family in the future. Stay well and safe.

M.
M.

Refacing of kitchen

We just had our kitchen cabinets and drawers refaced and some drawers restructured. From start to finished I was very pleased with my interaction with all staff involved. My queries and emails were answered promptly.
Work was completed in to two days as was agreed in the contract.
The installer did a super job! He was professional and very hard working.
During installation, I changed my mind about the handles I wanted on the large drawers. Within an hour, Simon came to bring the handles That I wanted. Love the new look of the kitchen! Highly recommended Canlik

Dear M,

Thank you very much for your compliments. We specially thank you for your understanding and patience in changing the installation date because of the "Stay At Home" order. It was a great pleasure serving you and your family. We are very please to know that you love the newly upgraded kitchen. It indeed looks great. We wish you and your family have tons of joyful moment in the kitchens in years to come.

Kitchen Renovation

We had recent cabinet refacing and modification done by Canlik in February. A few COVID related delays due to the lockdown which were communicated early on by Canlik...in the end only a couple of weeks delay but we couldn't be happier with the end result. Fair price for both doors and additional cabinets...the workmanship was superb and in 2 days the place looked fantastic.

Hi, Thank you for your review. Special thank you for your patience in installation date adjustment due to the Provincial "Stay At Home" Order and providing a sound and safe environment for our installation team. We are very please to be able to contribute and provide positive experience to your family in this difficult time. We sincerely wish you and your family continuously have wonderful time in the heart of your home - the kitchen. Hope this kitchen will further enhance the love of your family and provide strength to each other to get through this challenging time.

Best wishes from Victor | Simon | Canlik Team

Sean in Guelph
Sean in Guelph
2 reviews Guelph, ON

Kitchen Renovation - Bloor West Toronto

We hired Canlik Kitchens to renovate our kitchen in fall of 2020. We are extremely happy with the work completed. It was a pleasure to work with them throughout the entire process.

Canlik replaced or dated Ikea cabinets.

The Canlik team was extremely organized and complete professionals, I would highly recommend them and use them again.

Sean and Patricia

Dear Sean and Patricia,

Thank you for your compliments. It was a great pleasure to work with you as well. In this difficult time, we want to express our special thank you for working closely with our installation team for a safe environment for installation. We are very please that you are "extremely happy" with the newly upgraded kitchen. Hope you and your family have lots of joy and fun time there in many years to come. Looking forwards to serving you again.

More about Canlik Kitchens

For 25 years, Canlik has been the premier Kitchen Refacing Specialist in Greater Toronto Area. It's kitchen upgrade solutions are custom to fit individual family needs, New Kitchens or Refacing Kitchens, they are more personal, flexible, affordable and environmental friendly. Since 1990, Canlik’s principal has been the same – delivering high quality products and services. No pushy sales. Consultants focus on providing honest and unbiased suggestions so that home owners can make the right decisions. Kitchen projects can be overwhelming and confusing – but it does not have to be if customers chose Canlik Kitchens.

Details on our solutions: -

(A) Kitchen Refacing,
Canlik’s very popular "Premier Kitchen Refacing” aims at delivering custom kitchen looks with fraction of the cost. It uses the existing infrastructure and replaces exterior elements, like the cabinet doors, gable and fillers. It reduces wastage and helps avoid hidden costs. Kitchen Refacing solution has been providing great alternatives for those who want to achieve their renovation goals with less effort, less risk and have their budget under control.

(B) Custom New Kitchens
“Canlik Custom Kitchens” allow home owners fully utilize limited spaces because cabinets are custom built to fit spaces. It can handle challenging space issues that "Modular kitchens" can hardly address. It also makes preserving the existing layouts and the foot prints possible, so that the flooring and other elements are not affected. Storage efficiency is achieved by detail oriented cabinet configurations design and adding effective accessories, if necessary.