Carpet Mill

Reviews for Carpet Mill

akiko in Toronto
akiko in Toronto

Carpet Runner for Stairs

Went to Carpet Mill to purchase carpet runner and installation for stairs. I'm so glad I went there! Jeff saved me money by directing me to a carpet remnant which was durable and a good colour and pattern for heavily used stairs. He was very knowledgable. Installation was quick and clean, and I am VERY happy with the final result. (My dog will finally go up the stairs!) I'll be returning to Carpet Mill to buy new floors for the basement. Great product, great service, great prices.

Dear Akiko, thank you so much for writing a review! We are always happy when our products work well for our canine customers as well! My very best, Jeff.

Eric Murphy from Toronto
Eric Murphy from Toronto

wall to wall carpet

This is the second time that we have used the Carpet Mill and are just as pleased the second time as we were the first time.
The product choice was extensive, the price below reasonable and the installation by Ali and Nassir was impeccable. They were on time, courteous, attentive and experienced. Bravo.

Dear Eric, thank you so much for the kind words!

Philip Jessup
Philip Jessup

Installation of carpet in dining room and basement

Carpet Mill staff installed a carpet in our dining room and a stairwell to the basement. During installation, they found they needed to sew a border onto the stairwell so it wouldn't fray, so they took those sections back to the store and returned in several hours to finish the job. They didn't charge us extra. They did an excellent job, cleaned up, and even left us an extra pad from remainders. Highly recommended!

Dear Philip, it is always a pleasure to work with you! Many thanks! Ivan

Rich Ohanlon in Toronto
Rich Ohanlon in Toronto

Carpeted entire house

Fantastic company. It's one thing to have a company that treats you well until you buy their product, but what makes a great company is the service and support after the sales is made. These guys were absolutely brilliant. Their word is solid and their concern for customer satisfaction is genuine. 100% recommended.

N from Toronto
N from Toronto

Carpet

From the moment I walked into their store, the staff was friendly and very helpful, allowing me to borrow samples and providing quite an accurate estimate. I was recommended the eco-friendly underpadding which I wouldn't have known about had they not suggested it. All through the process, every employee was courteous and helpful, and was happy to help me find solutions to my needs, I'm very pleased with the careful work they did installing my new bedroom carpet.

Caroline from Toronto
Caroline from Toronto

Carpet advice and cutting

I had a fabulous experience at Carpet Mill! I needed many pieces of carpet cut into specific sizes. It was a small job - and most people probably would have turned me away especially because I needed it done in the same day (while I waited). But not Lindsay and his team at Carpet Mill. They spent time with me talking about what carpet was best for my project (actually my parents project). They even steered me away from a carpet I had chosen and recommended a carpet that was 50% cheaper.
I have to admit as I watched Lindsay skillfully plan then cut the pieces, I really couldn't believe that he was taking the time to do it right away/while I waited - especially since the price was so low.
It really made me feel like I was a longtime customer, not just someone who walked in for the first time. After this experience - I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them and I'll be back with bigger projects.

More about Carpet Mill

Carpet Mill is the company to call if you are looking for Carpet & Rug Retailers, Floor Retailers, Floor Laying & Refinishing, Carpet Installers

Whether you are thinking of resurfacing one room, a set of stairs or your entire home, we’ll help you find the right product for the job. Be it carpet, laminate, hardwood, cork, area rugs or runners – just drop by our 10,000 square – foot showroom, located in the heart of Riverdale at 469 Carlaw Avenue. It would be our pleasure to assist you.
________________________________________________
Carpet Mill , Carpet Retailers, Floor Laying, Flooring retailers,

Carpet & Rug Retailers, Carpet Installers, Floor Laying & Refinishing, and Floor Retailers
Carpet, Carpet Remnants, Hardwood, Laminate, Vinyl, Area Rugs, Cork Flooring, Leather Flooring, carpet tile, commercial vinyl, Engineered, vinyl planks, wool carpet, shag carpet, marmorette, runners
Carpet Installation, Hardwood Installation, Delivery, Binding, Custom work, serging, estimates,
Armstrong, Godfrey Hirst, Shaw, Mohawk, Preverco, Vintage, Coswick, Laurentian,HGTV, Torly's, Wicanders, Stevens Omni, Shnier, Tuftex, Unique Carpets, Carnival Rugs, Shaw Rugs, Karastan, Itec, Richmond, Quickstep, Solida, IVC, Smartstrand, stainmaster,
Carpet-Wool sisals, Berbers, cut and loop, level loop, friezes, cut piles, Rugs-modern, contemporary, traditional, Vinyl-modern, contemporary
Custom rugs, Hand Binding, serging, machine binding, custom runners
1993
24 hour refund or exchange on rugs, all remnants, special orders and cut orders are final sale
visa, mastercard, amex,debit, cash