Carpet Mill

Reviews for Carpet Mill

Caroline from Toronto
Caroline from Toronto

Carpet advice and cutting

I had a fabulous experience at Carpet Mill! I needed many pieces of carpet cut into specific sizes. It was a small job - and most people probably would have turned me away especially because I needed it done in the same day (while I waited). But not Lindsay and his team at Carpet Mill. They spent time with me talking about what carpet was best for my project (actually my parents project). They even steered me away from a carpet I had chosen and recommended a carpet that was 50% cheaper.
I have to admit as I watched Lindsay skillfully plan then cut the pieces, I really couldn't believe that he was taking the time to do it right away/while I waited - especially since the price was so low.
It really made me feel like I was a longtime customer, not just someone who walked in for the first time. After this experience - I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them and I'll be back with bigger projects.

Kristin from Toronto
Kristin from Toronto

Laminate flooring

We are very pleased with the service and product we got at Carpet Mill. We purchased laminate flooring for our main floor and they gave us great advice on installing it ourselves. It was very reasonably priced, looks almost exactly like hardwood and we get compliments on it all the time. We went back a few months later to get our basement carpeted. Again, the price was very reasonable and the job was done effectively and efficiently.

Thank You Kristin, it was a pleasure serving you and we look forward to seeing you in the future.

Gina Fortsas from Toronto
Gina Fortsas from Toronto

Carpet installation - stairs

Great service from start to finish. A friend of mine recommended Carpet Mill to me. Excellent service! Excellent selection! Excellent price! Excellent installation. The installer arrived on time and did an amazing job. I am very pleased with my carpet and will recommend you to all my family and friends.

Thank you Gina! Were very pleased to help you

Fleming in Toronto
Fleming in Toronto

Carpet & Installation

We initially used Carpet Mill to replace and install carpet on our second floor when we bought our house 2 years ago. They were able to meet our tight timeline to install before we moved in.
This past summer after we renovated our basement, Carpet Mill was the only company we considered. They are friendly, helpful, and direct. Due to contractor issues, we had to reschedule several times, but they were always accommodating. And when we needed to make a fix to the concrete underneath the carpet after install, they were kind enough to come back to lift the carpet up for us at no charge. Great customer service, professional and trusted.

We appreciate the kind review! Hope to serve you again in the future

Nancy from Toronto
Nancy from Toronto

Basement Carpet

We used the Carpet Mill in the Summer of 2009 to install new basement carpeting and underlay. 3 years later it still looks awesome.

The installers arrived bright and early, and worked all day, barely taking breaks. We live in an old Victoria house and they spent a lot of time with the underlay to make sure that it would camouflage the uneven stair treads and wonky basement floor.

The carpet we chose has a grid pattern to it and they seamed it off site and matched the lines exactly. They left us generous remnants, which we ended up needing 2 years later and were very grateful for.

We were very happy with them 3 years ago on the install, and can vouch that their workmanship has stood up. I have recommended them to several friends and everyone has been very happy with them as well. I will definitely return.

Hugo from Toronto
Hugo from Toronto

Carpet Installation

Great experience from start to finish - helpful sales staff, quick turn-around for measurements and installation, and actually really flexible with my own need to postpone installation due to delays in renovation project. Installation was done extremely well, including a few technically challenging areas where the technicians showed their expertise by solving the problems beautifully. I would buy future floorings from this company.

It was our pleasure to help you Hugo, challenging areas are quite common in this line of work

Andreea
Andreea

Carpet installation

I had to have new carpet installed on my stairs (39 steps, Hollywood style). I was thrilled to find wool carpets at Carpet Mill (look natural, elegant, do not smell like plastic, and biodegradable after you throw them out in so many years). As I found a large enough wool carpet leftover for the surface area of my stairs, I also ended up buying the wool carpet at a cheaper price, almost equal to a synthetic carpet. The installation went very smooth and was very professionally done. I am very satisfied with the work and the two installers, Joe and Jason, did a great job!

More about Carpet Mill

Carpet Mill is the company to call if you are looking for Carpet & Rug Retailers, Floor Retailers, Floor Laying & Refinishing, Carpet Installers

Whether you are thinking of resurfacing one room, a set of stairs or your entire home, we’ll help you find the right product for the job. Be it carpet, laminate, hardwood, cork, area rugs or runners – just drop by our 10,000 square – foot showroom, located in the heart of Riverdale at 469 Carlaw Avenue. It would be our pleasure to assist you.
________________________________________________
Carpet Mill , Carpet Retailers, Floor Laying, Flooring retailers,

Carpet & Rug Retailers, Carpet Installers, Floor Laying & Refinishing, and Floor Retailers
Carpet, Carpet Remnants, Hardwood, Laminate, Vinyl, Area Rugs, Cork Flooring, Leather Flooring, carpet tile, commercial vinyl, Engineered, vinyl planks, wool carpet, shag carpet, marmorette, runners
Carpet Installation, Hardwood Installation, Delivery, Binding, Custom work, serging, estimates,
Armstrong, Godfrey Hirst, Shaw, Mohawk, Preverco, Vintage, Coswick, Laurentian,HGTV, Torly's, Wicanders, Stevens Omni, Shnier, Tuftex, Unique Carpets, Carnival Rugs, Shaw Rugs, Karastan, Itec, Richmond, Quickstep, Solida, IVC, Smartstrand, stainmaster,
Carpet-Wool sisals, Berbers, cut and loop, level loop, friezes, cut piles, Rugs-modern, contemporary, traditional, Vinyl-modern, contemporary
Custom rugs, Hand Binding, serging, machine binding, custom runners
1993
24 hour refund or exchange on rugs, all remnants, special orders and cut orders are final sale
visa, mastercard, amex,debit, cash