Carpet Mill

Reviews for Carpet Mill

Hello from Toronto
Hello from Toronto

Hardwood and Laminate Flooring

Despite its name, this company does more than carpets. Ivan spent A LOT of time with us and was not afraid to give his opinion - which was great because it helped us narrow the wide selection and have a good understanding of the product we were buying. Marcelino did a great job installing the flooring and went above and beyond. We started with one floor one year then eventually changed the three remaining floors the following year. Great service and reasonable prices. I have recommended them to friends. A hidden gem.

LT in North york
LT in North york
2 reviews North York, ON

carpet installation

We have been going to Carpet Mill for many years now because of their excellent selection and service. Despite their somewhat out-of-the-way location, it seems that many designers also rely on Carpet Mill. They always seem to have a good selection of teh most popular colours and styles in stock as well as great selection of high quality remnants (ranging fro small to very large sizes). They are extremely accomodating and helpful in making selections and installation is prompt and professional.

Susie H in Toronto
Susie H in Toronto

Custom area rug order and broadloom installation

The Carpet Mill consistently offers exceptional customer service, competitive pricing and professional installation. I've used them for projects big and small and have never been disappointed. Whether it's a large wall-to-wall installation or a custom area rug on a tight deadline, it's always a pleasure dealing with Ivan and the team at the Carpet Mill.

Manal
Manal

Flooring installation

I am very impressed by the high degree of professionalism shown by the whole Carpet Mill team. From picking out the flooring through to measuring, delivery and installation, it was a family affair and I'm so glad that my first renovation experience was with them.

The floors look great! Thank you for making my home that much more appealing to live in.

CF in Toronto
CF in Toronto

bedroom broadloom

I had looked all over Toronto for value priced wool carpet for one bedroom. Carpet Mill has an extensive selection of top quality 'ends' and I found a great product. The service and installation were also top. I will be back.

D in Leslieville
D in Leslieville

Carpet installation on two sets of stairs

In desperate need of some carpeting on stairs in my house, and after some disappointing service from a few discount carpet places, I ended up at Carpet Mill. Lindsay helped me find some great carpeting at great prices, and never tried to upsell - just advise on my options. I was able to get one of the carpets I needed from some pre-cut runner ends and I saved a ton of money with that option. The other carpet was from one of the many rolls they had and it was very reasonably priced.

Installation was arranged for several days after purchase, which felt like a very good turnaround. The 2-man crew that installed was clean and courteous and spent a great deal of time getting the carpet right. They cleaned up their mess and did a very good job, taking extra care working the carpet around some pie stairs that did not make for an easy job.

All-in-all I'm very happy with the results and would recommend these guys again.

Sheilah from Leaside
Sheilah from Leaside

Carpet supply and installation

I arrived at the Carpet Mill - colour swatches in hand - and was immediately overwhelmed by the variety of carpet available. I nneded approximately 25 yards of carpet to do the stairs and a hallway. Aziz saw the desperate look a on my face and came to the rescue. Given the size I required, he recommended that we look at remnant pieces and he showed me a wool carpet that was a perfect match to my colours. We discussed synthetic materials - briefly - and I went back to the wool. At approximately $25 per square yard, it was fantastic deal - especially after I had been quoted $68 a sqaure yard for synthetic at another carpet store.
The measure person arrived on time and we finalized that the carpet on the stairs would be bound
The installers arrived on time and did a great job of installing the carpet on the floating stairs - not a fast job. Installers stayed late to complete the job. They were efficient and friendly.
I will go to Carpet Mill first the next time I am buying carpet.THANK YOU!!!!!

Barb in East York
Barb in East York

wall to wall rug & installation

Not only did Carpet Mill give us a great price for a pure wool rug for our staircase (including installation & underpad) but they also had one of the best selections in the city. The whole experience was painless from start to finish. Polite, personable, accommodating - they arranged for a timely installation (about a week's wait), the installer was an incredibly hard worker, personable and did a terrific job. I would not hesitate to recommend this company to everyone - well done!

More about Carpet Mill

Carpet Mill is the company to call if you are looking for Carpet & Rug Retailers, Floor Retailers, Floor Laying & Refinishing, Carpet Installers

Whether you are thinking of resurfacing one room, a set of stairs or your entire home, we’ll help you find the right product for the job. Be it carpet, laminate, hardwood, cork, area rugs or runners – just drop by our 10,000 square – foot showroom, located in the heart of Riverdale at 469 Carlaw Avenue. It would be our pleasure to assist you.
________________________________________________
Carpet Mill , Carpet Retailers, Floor Laying, Flooring retailers,

Carpet & Rug Retailers, Carpet Installers, Floor Laying & Refinishing, and Floor Retailers
Carpet, Carpet Remnants, Hardwood, Laminate, Vinyl, Area Rugs, Cork Flooring, Leather Flooring, carpet tile, commercial vinyl, Engineered, vinyl planks, wool carpet, shag carpet, marmorette, runners
Carpet Installation, Hardwood Installation, Delivery, Binding, Custom work, serging, estimates,
Armstrong, Godfrey Hirst, Shaw, Mohawk, Preverco, Vintage, Coswick, Laurentian,HGTV, Torly's, Wicanders, Stevens Omni, Shnier, Tuftex, Unique Carpets, Carnival Rugs, Shaw Rugs, Karastan, Itec, Richmond, Quickstep, Solida, IVC, Smartstrand, stainmaster,
Carpet-Wool sisals, Berbers, cut and loop, level loop, friezes, cut piles, Rugs-modern, contemporary, traditional, Vinyl-modern, contemporary
Custom rugs, Hand Binding, serging, machine binding, custom runners
1993
24 hour refund or exchange on rugs, all remnants, special orders and cut orders are final sale
visa, mastercard, amex,debit, cash