Carpet Mill

Reviews for Carpet Mill

Sheilah from Leaside
Sheilah from Leaside

Carpet supply and installation

I arrived at the Carpet Mill - colour swatches in hand - and was immediately overwhelmed by the variety of carpet available. I nneded approximately 25 yards of carpet to do the stairs and a hallway. Aziz saw the desperate look a on my face and came to the rescue. Given the size I required, he recommended that we look at remnant pieces and he showed me a wool carpet that was a perfect match to my colours. We discussed synthetic materials - briefly - and I went back to the wool. At approximately $25 per square yard, it was fantastic deal - especially after I had been quoted $68 a sqaure yard for synthetic at another carpet store.
The measure person arrived on time and we finalized that the carpet on the stairs would be bound
The installers arrived on time and did a great job of installing the carpet on the floating stairs - not a fast job. Installers stayed late to complete the job. They were efficient and friendly.
I will go to Carpet Mill first the next time I am buying carpet.THANK YOU!!!!!

Barb in East York
Barb in East York

wall to wall rug & installation

Not only did Carpet Mill give us a great price for a pure wool rug for our staircase (including installation & underpad) but they also had one of the best selections in the city. The whole experience was painless from start to finish. Polite, personable, accommodating - they arranged for a timely installation (about a week's wait), the installer was an incredibly hard worker, personable and did a terrific job. I would not hesitate to recommend this company to everyone - well done!

What could this company do to improve their services?
Any advice to offer fellow homeowners facing a similar project?

More about Carpet Mill

Carpet Mill is the company to call if you are looking for Carpet & Rug Retailers, Floor Retailers, Floor Laying & Refinishing, Carpet Installers

Whether you are thinking of resurfacing one room, a set of stairs or your entire home, we’ll help you find the right product for the job. Be it carpet, laminate, hardwood, cork, area rugs or runners – just drop by our 10,000 square – foot showroom, located in the heart of Riverdale at 469 Carlaw Avenue. It would be our pleasure to assist you.
________________________________________________
Carpet Mill , Carpet Retailers, Floor Laying, Flooring retailers,

Carpet & Rug Retailers, Carpet Installers, Floor Laying & Refinishing, and Floor Retailers
Carpet, Carpet Remnants, Hardwood, Laminate, Vinyl, Area Rugs, Cork Flooring, Leather Flooring, carpet tile, commercial vinyl, Engineered, vinyl planks, wool carpet, shag carpet, marmorette, runners
Carpet Installation, Hardwood Installation, Delivery, Binding, Custom work, serging, estimates,
Armstrong, Godfrey Hirst, Shaw, Mohawk, Preverco, Vintage, Coswick, Laurentian,HGTV, Torly's, Wicanders, Stevens Omni, Shnier, Tuftex, Unique Carpets, Carnival Rugs, Shaw Rugs, Karastan, Itec, Richmond, Quickstep, Solida, IVC, Smartstrand, stainmaster,
Carpet-Wool sisals, Berbers, cut and loop, level loop, friezes, cut piles, Rugs-modern, contemporary, traditional, Vinyl-modern, contemporary
Custom rugs, Hand Binding, serging, machine binding, custom runners
1993
24 hour refund or exchange on rugs, all remnants, special orders and cut orders are final sale
visa, mastercard, amex,debit, cash