Casa Bella Windows Inc.

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
7630 Airport Road, Mississauga ON L4T4H4

Best of the Best '22
Best of Award '22 winner 10 timesBest of the Best '22 Best of Award '22winner 10 times

Reviews for Casa Bella Windows Inc.

Asad in Toronto
Asad in Toronto

Entrance Door

We changed our main entrance door. We went to their showroom on Airport road. They have lots of options for doors. We selected solid fiberglass door which was looking fabulous. It took bit more time than promised but it is understandable due to Covid 19 all the items in the market are short and taking a bit longer for projects to finish. Anyway the door is really beautiful, it still needs to be painted or stain but still looking outstanding. We were informed well in advance for instalation date and they were on time and finish the instalation professionally and we are very happy with their work.

Hello Asad,

Thanks for taking the time to submit a review for Casa Bella Windows and Doors. Our team works hard to ensure your project is done on time and correctly. We appreciate your business and hope you enjoy your new front door.

0 reviews Halton Hills, ON

18 Large Windows, 1 Front Door, 2 Side Doors and 1 French Garden Door

We have meet with so many window companies from the most popular ones to small family business. From the getgo our sales manager Germain was very courteous, detailed oriented and not pushy. We talk to him in late 2019 and hummed and hah and by the time we’re ready Pandemic came and we’re so afraid that the prices would have sky rocketed but thank god there were price changes but the attitude was still the same so we went with the project. From the time of the measurement to the updates of the windows when they’re coming Germain was always in contact.
The window installer is another one that we were very impressed. There were four people. All of them were all good, they work fast, very respectful, clean and very organized. They finished the project as agreed in the contract.
The quality of the windows are excellent and we could not be any happier with the design, color and the workmanship. We did not even notice that one of the windows was slightly small, the lead installer told me that he was not happy with the size so he already ordered a replacement and will be replaced the next day and lo and behold he got
the proper size.
Days later Germain contacted us again letting us know that they will be coming back because the installer was not happy with one of the doors so they will come back and replace it too.
These people did not have to do it. They could just did the installation and went to thier next project but they did not. We have trusted them to replace all our windows which to a home owner is a large expense with a lot of nasty experience out there on home renovations we were nervous. These people and company put our trust in ease and definitely will recommend them to anyone family and friends looking to have any windows and doors replaced.

Thanks very much for your review detailing your recent experience with Casa Bella Windows and Doors. Our entire team works hard to ensure sure you are completely satisfied with your window/door replacement project. We are glad everything worked out and appreciate your business as we know you have a choice.
Thanks again for your kind words and enjoy your new windows and doors.

0 reviews Ajax, ON

Windows and Doors

First off, the product seems great. I've only had the new bay window and door for a short time, but they seem very good quality.

Very knowledgable and friendly staff. I'm doing alot of the work myself during my reno, and they were able to provide suggestions about how I could prepare the wall for the new door location, and how to finish the exterior. They even brought their technician on the phone if I had a technical question. The window and door installers were very friendly and professional, and even came back without question promptly when I had a slight issue and fixed it.

I will definitely be using this company again for any doors and windows in the future.

Thank you very much for submitting a review. Our team at Casa Bella Windows and Doors works hard to ensure you are completely satisfied with the product, installation and service. We're glad we could offer suggestions for your reno and hope it all worked out. Thanks again for your business and we look forward to working with you in the future.

Mobin in Mississauga
Mobin in Mississauga

Bay /Basement windows and patio sliding door installed

Thoroughly disappointed by the attitude of the company regarding their after sale service, it seems that it treats the clients after the sale very shabbily. I had the above installed in Feb 2011 and I was told that the installation carried a lifetime warranty. Around mid Sep this year the screen door of the patio sliding door started getting stuck. A summary of what transpired is given below:
1. I contacted the company on Sep 17/21 about the problem. I was told to get in touch with “Newmar” – organization that handled the warranty on their behalf.
2. Contacted Newmar the same day, to start with ,they couldn’t trace my record so I had to send in the documents I had, which I did the same day. Their Rep informed me that someone would contact me within 2 to 3 weeks.
3. No one contacted me even past the three weeks. So I sent an email reminder to Newmar on Oct 12/21.They got back the same day saying they had missed my email and how old my windows were! They had not even bothered to read my email – that it was not the windows that had a problem but the sliding door. In the same email they informed me that labor charges would be $ 75 plus taxes. The Customer Service Manager of Casa Bella was in the loop.
4.I emailed Newmar back the same day keeping Customer Service Manager of Casa Bella in the loop. I mentioned my disappointed that my mail was not read regarding the problem. Plus why in my initial conversation in Sep there was no mention of labor charges. I also wanted to confirm whether I had to pay for any required parts.
It is October 18, 2021 today neither Newmar nor Casa Bella have bothered to answer my last email. If this is not arrogance what is!

Hello Mobin,

First off we want to apologize for the mix-up and communication issues you experienced. We strive to do provide exceptional customer service and we will work hard to ensure rare situations like yours do not repeat themselves. Our Service Manager will reach out to you directly so this issue can be resolved in a timely manner.

1 review Halton Hills, ON

Honest and Professional window company

Big shout out to Ronnie (salesman) and Kyle and team (window installers) great service and professional team. You guys made everything seemed like magic. The windows were done professionally and my house was left clean. Thanks for the white gloves service u provided. Thumbs up to Kyle and his team!! You guys were amazing. Keep up the great work and good team spirits!

Best regards
Rebecca

Thanks for your review detailing your experience with Casa Bella Windows and Doors. Our team makes it priority number one to ensure you are completely satisfied with the entire process. Thank you for your business and we enjoy your new windows.

Andrew from Mississauga
Andrew from Mississauga

Outstanding Customer Service

Exceptional service in getting the quote. Fabulous follow up and site survey for final price. And when the crew came for the work they were consummate professionals and left the work area clean. They even went above and beyond and fixed a door knob for me. 10 out of 10 service you can't go wrong with Casa Bella.

Hello Andrew and thank you for taking the time to submit a review for Casa Bella Windows and Doors. Our main focus is to ensure you receive service that is above and beyond your expectations. We know you have a choice and appreciate you choosing Casa Bella Windows and Doors for your project.

Window Replacement

From start to finish, our experience with Casa Bella Windows was great. From Erik, our Sales Associate, to our installation team. The team was very efficient and completed the work in one day. One would think being so quick, quality of work would be compromised but this was the complete opposite. The windows look great and the workmanship was top notch. I would like to especially thank Simon (Site Supervisor) and Shawn (Installer) who went over and beyond to ensure that we were completely satisfied. They were very personable and a pleasure to work with. Thanks again for the great service Casa Bella Windows.

Thanks for submitting a review detailing your recent experience with Casa Bella Windows and Doors. `Our entire team works hard to ensure you are completely satisfied with your your new windows and your review justifies our efforts. We appreciate your business and hope you enjoy your new windows for years to come.

Samantha  in Toronto
Samantha in Toronto
4 reviews Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Window Replacement & Installation

We are blessed to have Casa Bella Windows modernize our home with new custom windows, which simply left us feeling mesmerized every time we look through them. The amazing staff at Casa Bella Windows from sales to installation made our experience distinctively extraordinary that truly exceeded our high expectations. Thank you Simon and your crew for the incredible effort, courteousness, and workmanship that WOW’d us in one day with the installation of our new custom windows. Thank you Ronnie for your professionalism and responsiveness that guided us through the entire transformation. We highly recommend Casa Bella Windows to our family and friends.

Hi Samantha,
Thank you so much for your kind words detailing your recent experience with Casa Bella Windows & Doors. We enjoyed working on this project with you and appreciate the business. Thanks for the recommendation and we hope you enjoy your windows for many years to come.

Bryce
Bryce

Quick install, professional, and good looking product

Casa Bella definitely lived up to my expectations. When installing they made sure to protect my floors and we’re great about cleanup. Communication was fast and direct. Product looks great. Install was quick. Install crew was professional, knowledgeable, and reliable. I will definitely use CB again for future projects.

Hello Bryce,

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review for Casa Bella Windows and Doors. We appreciate the kind words and look forward to working with you again in the future.

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Replacement Window Installation

The sales and installation staff at Casa Bella were professional and extremely easy to deal with. They did an amazing job!

Thank you for your review. Our team at Casa Bella Windows and Doors work hard to make sure you are completely satisfied with your window replacement project and your review justifies our efforts. Thanks again and enjoy your new windows.

Casa Bella Windows and Doors

More about Casa Bella Windows Inc.

BETTER INSTALLATION. LOWER ENERGY COSTS:

Windows and doors are one of the most significant purchases you'll make when building or renovating your home. It's something you want to get right - the first time. That's why homeowners across the GTA choose Casa Bella Windows & Doors, with more than 60 years experience in manufacturing and installation.

At Casa Bella, your window and door specialists:

• Choose from an extensive selection of windows. From the economical Classic range to the premium Uniqwood series, we can meet your individual requirements.
• Our standard and specialty selection of windows include Casement Windows that are easy to operate and energy efficient; Vertical/Horizontal Sliding Windows that offers an economical design with maximum ventilation; dramatic Bay and Bow windows that make a statement, add contour and increase the natural lighting in your home; and contemporary specialty shaped that add a distinctive touch to your home.
• When it comes to doors, Casa Bella has a complete list of options for your home. Steel entry doors are energy efficient and can reduce your energy bills; fiberglass and wood doors add a cosy, homely touch; patio and garden doors add an extra touch of summer and allow easy access to the outdoors.

At Casa Bella, we manufacture and install the best quality windows and doors.

Customer service is our number one priority. We never outsource the installation of your new windows and doors to a sub-contractor. All of our professional installation crews are bonded and insured Casa Bella employees who are paid to do the job right, the first time.

Trust. Quality. Service