Casa Bella Windows Inc.

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
7630 Airport Road, Mississauga ON L4T4H4

Best of the Best '22
Best of Award '22 winner 10 timesBest of the Best '22 Best of Award '22winner 10 times

Reviews for Casa Bella Windows Inc.

Sandra from Richmond Hill
Sandra from Richmond Hill

Window replacement

I was very impressed with a job well done. The windows were installed professionally, with no mess at all. I left Rick & Chris in my house when I went to work & came back to find most of the work done in one day. They also disposed of the old windows. I am thoroughly enjoying my new windows and highly recommend Casa Bella.

ALEXANDRA FROM TORONTO
ALEXANDRA FROM TORONTO

WINDOWS AND DOORS REPLACEMENT

I would highly recommend Casa Bella to anyone looking for a professional window and door renovation! My house was so spotless when I came home from work after the installation, that I couldn't even tell that the workers had been there. The windows look amazing and have completely improved both the interior and exterior of my 50 year house. My heating bills have also come down significantly as well.

Ana from Toronto
Ana from Toronto

Windows for 1st and 2nd floor

Recently I had six windows replaced in my home and the experience was amazing. Casa Bella windows completed the job in two weeks From scheduling, to come out to check existing windows to pricing and then installation. When the Servicemen come to install the windows, they completed the job in one day, they did a great good on cleaning up, and they made sure everything was perfect. Could not have asked for a better company.
I would defenetly use Casa Bella windows in the future.

Anna from Woodbridge
Anna from Woodbridge

windows from basement to 2nd floor

I was so impressed with the professionalism and quality of work that I received from Casa Bella Windows. The windows were
ordered and installed by the date promised. The installers removed my old windows (and disposed them) and the installation was completed in 1 day and by the 2nd day they only had to do finishing touches! I was totally impressed and would gladly recommend them to friends and family.
Congratulations! Casa Bella on a job well done. Sincerely, Anna Pisani
a truly satisfied customer!

cathie from Bowmanville
cathie from Bowmanville

replaced all windows in house

The overall experience was just fantastic. From scheduling Casa Bella to come out to check existing windows to pricing and then installation. We also had a new front door installed. Nine windows and a new front door in just 2 days. Wonderful workmanship and exceptional work and service. Could not have asked for a better product or company. I would recommend Casa Bella to all my friends. The servicemen who installed these windows, were very courteous and helpful and all work was cleaned up when they left. Cannot beat Casa Bella products.

More about Casa Bella Windows Inc.

BETTER INSTALLATION. LOWER ENERGY COSTS:

Windows and doors are one of the most significant purchases you'll make when building or renovating your home. It's something you want to get right - the first time. That's why homeowners across the GTA choose Casa Bella Windows & Doors, with more than 60 years experience in manufacturing and installation.

At Casa Bella, your window and door specialists:

• Choose from an extensive selection of windows. From the economical Classic range to the premium Uniqwood series, we can meet your individual requirements.
• Our standard and specialty selection of windows include Casement Windows that are easy to operate and energy efficient; Vertical/Horizontal Sliding Windows that offers an economical design with maximum ventilation; dramatic Bay and Bow windows that make a statement, add contour and increase the natural lighting in your home; and contemporary specialty shaped that add a distinctive touch to your home.
• When it comes to doors, Casa Bella has a complete list of options for your home. Steel entry doors are energy efficient and can reduce your energy bills; fiberglass and wood doors add a cosy, homely touch; patio and garden doors add an extra touch of summer and allow easy access to the outdoors.

At Casa Bella, we manufacture and install the best quality windows and doors.

Customer service is our number one priority. We never outsource the installation of your new windows and doors to a sub-contractor. All of our professional installation crews are bonded and insured Casa Bella employees who are paid to do the job right, the first time.

Trust. Quality. Service