CB Tree Service

Reviews for CB Tree Service

SA
SA

Great Work

We would highly recommend this company for their service. The owner was able to remove a few trees and trim several trees in our backyard on time and within our budget. We would use this company again.

Hey Shak,
Thank you for the kind words and for taking the time to write us a review. The work went very well and I'm glad you're pleased with the results. The yard looks much bigger now and you're sure to get much more sunlight into the back garden as we had planned.
We look forward to returning in the spring to do the tree planting and the other trimming. Have a great holiday season. All the best, Craig.

Please don't read this review...

I want to keep them as my little secret but they are too good to keep to myself so i'm going to give them the review they deserve and hope they still have time for me when i need tree work done again in the future!

Craig and his son Dee are the real deal, what i call good salt of the earth people. I had a large tree from my neighbours' yard that had split at the base and was leaning precariously over my yard that was going to fall over (only a matter of time). I emailed him via homestars at night and Craig contacted me first thing in the morning. He was in the middle of a move and had other clients but understood the urgency and offered to swing by and see what he could do to help me. Craig offered to tie up or brace the tree until such time as he could come back to address the issue. After spending some time with me going over the issue and my options he ended up fitting me in the same day! He took down the tree as far as he could in order to make it safe, cleaned up my yard and left the place neat and tidy. My wife commented that he cleaned it better than it was before he came. This wasn't an easy job given that the tree was unsafe to climb and being in the back yard, he didn't have the option of machinery to assist. Regardless Craig and his son did an awesome job and i couldn't be more pleased. They are great people, friendly kind and professional and their pricing was reasonable, i couldn't have asked for a better outcome on such short notice.

Keep up the great work guys. It was great meeting you and thanks for answering all my questions and doing such a great job. I'll be sure to call you the next time i need any tree work done and you can be sure that I'll recommend your company/services to my friends/family.

Hello again Geoffrey,
Thank you so much for the work and the kind review.
You described the situation you had very well and we are all pleased with the outcome. You should be ok for awhile, but we're at the other end of the phone if you need our help again. It was a pleasure dealing with you, all the best to you and your family and your lovable dog.
Sincerely, Craig.

Fei in Toronto
Fei in Toronto

Tree Removal

Craig and his team did an amazing job removing a large tree that had fell over between a fence and a tool shed in my parents side yard. The branches were sitting on a telephone line as well. Their work was precise and accurate. My parents were completely satisfied with the work Craig and his team did and were very happy that the tree was removed without any damage to the fence or tool shed. My parents are very appreciative of the time and care Craig and his team took while removing the tree and debris after the work. Thank you CB Tree Service for helping my parents!

Hi Fei,
That tree toppled in the best way it could have. The branches were held up by the strong trunk line which provides phone and cable service to all the homes. It protected all the sheds from being damaged, while giving our crew a dependable support to dismantle the tree. Your father Winston was there the whole time, anxiously waiting to see the job through, while providing cold drinks for our staff. He was great. His kind referral to his neighbor gave us another job right next door. It was a pleasure helping them and we!re grateful that they chose our company to perform the work. Both jobs went perfectly with no issues. Thank you for taking the time to review us. All the best, Craig.

Sandra in Toronto
Sandra in Toronto

Amazing work tree and shrubery removal

Absolute pleasure working with Craig and his coworker. They came on time and they did an amazing job of cutting down the shrubbery and tree. I expected to see some stumps left behind but it had all been removed and the ground was level and neatly covered with soil. They also cleaned up afterwards. It was all very professionally done and I would highly recommend them. Craig is very polite and friendly and very honest. His was the best price I had been quoted despite having to travel all the way from Scarborough to Mississauga.

Thank you Sandra. The area looks much larger with the weeds removed. The walnut tree was far too close to the gas line and may have been a problem in the future. Thank you for the review. It was a pleasure all around. All the best, Craig.

Michael
Michael

Tree Service Branch Cutting & Trimming

I contacted Craig from CB Tree Service to cut some branches from the trees in my yard near Birchmount & Ellesmere in Scarborough, ON. I was very pleased with the service that Craig and his crew provided. Craig worked as a real professional in his field with utmost safety for himself, his crew, and others with special concern for people using the sidewalk on Birchmount Rd. Craig and his crew also did a fantastic clean-up job and also assisted me by taking away an existing broken tree branch that was in my yard prior to his arrival. Thanks for your service Craig. I really appreciate it.

Hey Michael,
Thanks for the job and for taking the time to review our work. I'm pleased that your pleased.
Removing the limbs over the sidewalk will go a long way to improving the weight burden on the tree and the safety of the passersby traffic below. Consider yourself a preferred customer and know that anyone else you send our way will be treated well also. Enjoy the rest of the summer while we have it, knowing the trees will be much more healthier and safer moving forward, as a result of the trimming.
Take care, all the best, Craig.

Tree cutting
Tree cutting

Tree cutting and pruning

This past Wednesday was the third time over the years that Craig, CB Tree Service, has completed tree cutting at our home. He is a master at his trade - his expert knowledge of and passion for trees are impressive; from high in a tree top he consults with each cut - he values his customers in every possible way. Safety is paramount for him, his team and for his customers - he is so respectful of our property and clean up is fantastic. I love the way he interacts with his young team - he guides the whole operation with kindness, precision and efficiency. Amazing service in every way!

Thank you so much for the work and the kind review of our work. I'm always amazed at how quickly the trees grow back. The pool area has a lot more sun now since the trimming and the roof is once more free of rubbing branches, which can work the shingles loose over time. The yard looks great and the pool and deck have much more sunlight.
We will be trimming your neighbour's trees soon, thanks to your referral. Thank you for your continued support. We look forward to our next visit when the time is right. All the best, Craig.

R in Brampton
R in Brampton

Tree cracking in half

Craig, was polite, efficient, very affordable. Contacted him and he was able to do job on the same day. He did a great job on the cleanup too which is important.

Thanks Rob,
It's unfortunate that the chestnut tree gave up a major branch. It had become so overladen with foliage and chestnuts, that the rain, wind and weight burden was so great that the limb could not support it and unfortunately it split and had to be removed before an accident occurred. Thank you for choosing us to perform the work. We will see you again in the fall when we return for more work. Thanks for the review. All the best, Craig.

MLaba
MLaba

Absolute Pro’s! Highly recommend.

Craig was a true pro! We had a large (20ft) tree we wanted cut down as it was dying and an eye sore. I reached out to a few companies, but CB Tree Service responded right away with a reasonable quote and timeline for the removal.

Craig was extremely quick to respond, he got the job done in a timely manner, was very responsive and seems like a really good guy. I HIGHLY recommend CB Tree Service and will pass on Craig’s info to anyone needing tree service. I am happy to hear a few of my neighbours have already reached out to him for work at their place!

Thanks again Craig!

I'm pleased you're pleased. We've been busy working for your neighbors, thanks to your job. I appreciate everything and thanks for the time to write a review for us. Have a great summer, all the best, Craig.

Sandra
Sandra

A company that is hard working and gives perfect results.

I could tell within minutes that these people knew what they were doing. They were very professional and hard working, which is very hard to find these days. Also Craig was very honest and polite. I would highly recommend this company to my best friend without a thought. They did exactly what I wanted with perfection and also cleaned up. Prices are much better than anyone else. I was very lucky to find them. Thank you CB Tree.

Thank you so much Sandra, it was a pleasure to help. Anyone you send our way will be treated well also. I appreciate the work and I am grateful for the kind review. Take care, all the best, Craig.

Marlon in Toronto
Marlon in Toronto
2 reviews Pickering, ON

Extreme trees and shrubbery pruning

After 27 years of partial pruning on our part, it was time to do a complete overhaul. CB Tree to the rescue. I contacted Craig, who’s practically about 100 steps away from my house and surveyed the situation. He made us feel at ease that it’s doable and can be done the next day. Such a great surprise to get it done so quickly. They came in, took care of everything that needed be cut and pruned.
Great team, professional and friendly. We highly recommend CB Tree.

Thanks very much Marlon. We created a lot of sunshine around the house to preempt the new sod that will be laid soon. I'm sure the new grass will do very well now that you've improved the sunlight penetration through and under the trees. The yard looks great. We appreciate the work and the kind review.
All the best, Craig.

More about CB Tree Service

NOTICE: During the COVID-19 crisis, CB Tree Service is considered an essential business and is operational during this time for all your needs.

CB TREE SERVICE - WINNER OF HOMESTARS' BEST TREE SERVICE AWARD 2020, 2019 & 2011!

WE PROVIDE PROFESSIONAL CARE & RESTORATION OF TREES, HEDGES AND SHRUBS. WE ARE EXPERTS IN THE SAFE REMOVAL OF DANGEROUS OR UNWANTED TREES AND STUMPS. OVER 47 YEARS RELIABLE SERVICE. ANY JOB BIG OR SMALL. PRACTICAL AND AFFORDABLE TREE CARE SOLUTIONS, HELPFUL COURTEOUS STAFF, BEST PRICES, GREAT JOB. LET US HELP YOU LOOK AFTER YOUR TREES. FREE COST ESTIMATES 24 HOUR EMERGENCY RESPONSE.