Cherry & Hoyle Roofing Ltd

Best of 2021 winnerBest of 2021winner

Reviews for Cherry & Hoyle Roofing Ltd

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

Reshingle roof

The the roof was reshingled very efficiently. The attention paid to the clean-up was wonderful and a great relief. Rick's recommendation on the shingle colour was also great advise that we are really glad we took.

Ed and Hez, Oakville
Ed and Hez, Oakville

Roof replacement, sky light installation and additional services

We used Cherry & Hoyle to replace the flat roof on our new house, install skylights/kitchen vents and repair work from previous owner. The crews were on-time, did great work with no disruption to us or our neighbours. They also made sure all was cleaned and orderly when they were finished each of these projects. I would highly recommend Cherry & Hoyle for all roofing and roofing related projects.

Thanks Ed! I really appreciate the great review of our services! Being a 3rd generation company, we strive to be attentive to a perfect job from start to finish! Happy to hear you were pleased with our work and services! Please keep in touch.

New Roof

To anyone who is looking for the absolute best company to work with Cherry and Hoyle is it! The owner, Dave Hoyle, is not just extremely professional but honest and gives the right advice. They have been in business for a very long time and for obvious reasons. His crew is absolutely incredible. The team leader that was on site, Azdren, is so professional, polite and positive along with all the other gentlemen that did the job. They came on time worked hard all day and completed everything by 5pm - my roof is huge so I simply couldn’t believe it! The gentlemen cleaned everything up so nicely prior to leaving! The next morning a few more gentlemen came by to clean up again and make sure there were no nails or anything left anywhere. Again ... just simply left me speechless. Rob, who initially dropped off the bin - what a pleasure to have met. I could go on and on about my experience with Cherry and Hoyle. Bottom line I will absolutely recommend them to all my friends and family and anyone who I come across. Thank you for my new roof and for the outstanding experience!

Wow thank you so much for your very kind review. It is so wonderful to hear that you had such an incredible experience with us. Dave and I work really hard to bring our family values to the forefront of Cherry & Hoyle to keep the legacy of his grandfather and father going strong. We always have such big shoes to fill and seeing your review continues to show us that all of our hard work would be making them proud.

Dave and Sierra Hoyle

Brian in Toronto
Brian in Toronto
0 reviews Burlington, ON

Front Entrance Flat Roof Repair

I had the opportunity to work with Cherry and Hoyle Roofing, as I had a serious draining issue with my front entrance flat roof. Their team did an amazing job creating the proper drainage away from the front brick and towards the scupper and down the downspout into the garden. They also made a very clean, seamless interface, of the sheet metal wrapping around the two corners. The restoration job looks great! Neat and tidy and dry as a bone. I would highly recommend Cherry and Hoyle for your flat roofing needs. Thanks again Tim, Mike, Sierra and David.

Thank you very much Brian, I really appreciate the great review! I find with the front entrance roofs, they have to be perfect being the focal point of your home. Happy to hear we did exactly that! This review reflects the quality and craftsmanship that you would expect in dealing with a 3rd generation company that has been established for 70 years. Thank you for sharing your experience! Have a great summer and please keep in touch!

Bruce in Ottawa
Bruce in Ottawa

Roof Shingle Replacement

Dave, Rick and Sierra are a pleasure to work with, they got the job done on time as promised and the crew were extremely professional and courteous. The site was completely cleaned, if it wasn't for the new roof we never would have known they were there. We would highly recommend them to everyone.

Thank you so much for the great review Bruce! It was a pleasure working together. I will pass on the good words to our team and please keep in touch, we're very proud of the roof we installed and are happy to hear you are too!

Bob
Bob
0 reviews Burlington, ON

Our new roof

Thank you to Dave and the guys. We love the new roof and will recommend them to anyone that asked great job done by all.
Thanks again, nice people to deal with.
Bob Mathers

Thanks Bob! A real pleasure taking care of your roof and definitely a pleasure meeting you! I appreciate the great review and I look forward to keeping in touch!

Rudy
Rudy
1 review Burlington, ON

Honest and Reliable Service, coupled with Excellent Customer Service

Very Happy with the Team at Cherry & Hoyle! The customer service team of Sierra and David were especially helpful in the follow up for the completion and billing of the roof work. They were honest and insisted that additional costs that weren't warranted should be removed.

It can be seen that this is a family business that is driven to provide good quality and professional work for home owners like us. They gave us the confidence we were looking as New customers. Thank you Cherry & Hoyle!

Overall, were very happy with their friendly/professional attitude and consideration for our requests and would highly recommend this company to others.

Thank you very much for posting a review!! Always happy to help and provide a great service with great a quality job! My dad always taught me to be honest with everything in life, especially someone's home were working on! Happy that our honesty badge shined! Please keep in touch and Sierra and I would love to pass by with the kids and say Hi when things clear up!

Crisren
Crisren

Roofing/ Soffit and eave replacement

The team at Cherry and Hoyle are amazing. We had some tiles blow off during a wind storm and Sierra had an expert out to us the next morning. We asked for an estimate and review of the roof condition and when we discussed with Rick and a few of the others on the team we decided to move ahead with the replacement. The price and quality are top shelf. The crew that came out for the roof and the soffit/eaves replacement were courteous and professional. We were very happy on how efficient and organized they were.

Thank you so much for your review! I'm so happy that your experience with us was top notch. I will pass the kinds words on to our staff! Please keep in touch, I really enjoyed our conversations and how you have supported a local 3rd generation company!

Martin Human
Martin Human

Replaced 20y old flat roof

Our house (built in 1970s) has a 3-level flat roof with drainage. The latest porch addition to the house did not drain well, we had two leaking skylights and as flat roofs go, it becomes very hot during summer. David and his crew replaced the flat roof on all levels, fixed the porch drainage, added solar powered extraction fans, fixed and replaced the skylight issues and then completed the metal trim. That was great and the roof looks great, but this is better: a company that backs its own work and will do more than expected to help their customer out of a jam. A year later an old roof drain that always clogged with leaves from surrounding trees, did exactly that and a developed a leak below the new roof line. I notified Dave, his team immediately came out to investigate, did a temporary repair and then scheduled to install a new drain, which was also repositioned so that even if it clogs, it won't cause pooling. Kudos to Dave and his team, all professional guys that work for a professional company that value and understand the meaning of after sales service.

Thank you very much Martin. I highly respect you and really appreciate working together. After getting to know each other, I look at you as a mentor. Thanks again and I look forward to keeping in touch!

Private User reviews Ajax, ON

Very Satisfied Customer

It was a great pleasure working with Dave. He was very good at fixing the problem that was wrong with my roof and at a very reasonable cost too.
I will recommend him any day. Very honest and a great help.

Thank you so much for your kind Review! I'm so happy we were able to resolve your issues and the timing worked out perfectly! Being born and raised in Oakville, I take great pride in helping our community. My father always said; lead your business with honesty and you will always see success and happy customers! These are one of the many values that are instilled in Cherry &Hoyle Roofing.

More about Cherry & Hoyle Roofing Ltd

FAMILY OWNED FOR MORE THAN 60 YEARS
Since 1953, Cherry & Hoyle Roofing has been a successful family business, spanning over three generations while catering to the roofing needs of Oakville and the surrounding area. We are able to offer the highest standard of workmanship, customer service and saftey in the roofing industry.

When you give Cherry & Hoyle Roofing an opportunity to address your concerns about your roof, it starts with our professional sales team. Our sales staff are fully qualified to handle your concerns. Rest assured, that our sales team will give you an honest opinion, professional quote and a satisfied feeling that all of your concerns have been properly addressed and answered.

You've agreed to our estimate and now it's time for the installation of your new roof or repair. This is where our years of experience, the pride of workmanship, concern of saftey and the respect of your place of business or home is what our installer have to offer. Our crews are fully trained and have master certifications in multiple roof applications. Plus, with three generations of experience behind our crews, there isn't a problem we can not solve.