Cherry & Hoyle Roofing Ltd

Mark in Fonthill
Mark in Fonthill
0 reviews Smithville, ON

New Roof

My new roof was so quick and painless!! It looks amazing and the crew was top notch. What a fantastic company to deal with. I cannot say enough good things about them. We love our new roof!

Thank you so much for your kind review!! Your roof looks fantastic and we're so happy that your happy! We try our best to make this process as "painless" as possible. When water enters the home it becomes a stressful moment and we do our best to ease that stress and create a trust that makes you " the customer" at ease! Thank you for the kind review, I'll pass it on to the guys.

Diane
Diane
1 review Burlington, ON

Roof Replacement

From my initial contact with Cherry & Hoyle, I felt confident that I was dealing with a company I could trust. Everyone from the owners to the roofers were very respectful and polite, and decency and fairness set the tone for good customer relations and satisfaction. My beautiful roof was completed on time by certified, hard-working, professional craftsmen. When it comes to roofing, Cherry & Hoyle comes out on top!

Diane, your review touches on every point that we express to our customers. Thank you for mentioning our qualities of service from start to finish! Being the owner of the Cherry & Hoyle roofing, I like to be hands on and show our customers that the "boss" is there every step of the way! I do my best to show our customers and our staff that I am there from start to finish! I have done this from day one with my family business and it makes me feel good, the customers love it and it shows that I respect every step of the job! When the " boss" comes over to the job it isn't about inspecting my guys work" I already know it's top notch" it's about putting on my gloves and getting into the job! That makes me proud!

Private User reviews Burlington, ON

Roof renovation

The renovation takes place during October. All the workers are great. They completed the task quickly with great quality. If you have any questions, they are willing to answer them for you.

Hello! thank you so much for your kind review. We are so happy to hear that you were pleased with your recent experience working with our family run business. We truly value and are so proud to deliver a high quality experience across the board. It means the world to us that you trusted your roofing needs for your home in our hands. If there is anything we could have done above and beyond to change your 8 to a 10 we are always open to feedback so we can continue to grow and deliver the best as the 3rd (generation) family leading Cherry & Hoyle into the future.

Sincerely,

Allan
Allan

Roof replacement

The guys came in and had the job done in a day...it was a lot of work! They did a great clean up job afterwards. Real friendly people to deal with. I would recommend this company to anyone

Wow thank you so much for your kind words! Truly we appreciate that we get to work with such wonderful home owners like yourself, which makes us feel so proud to put forth our best everyday. Thank you for trusting in our 3rd generation company to take care of your home like we would our own. We are so grateful.

Sincerely,

Katie in Toronto
Katie in Toronto

Highly Recommend!

I highly recommend Cherry & Hoyle for any roof work required to their home. We hired them to re-shingle our entire roof and they were reasonably priced, highly responsive and provided great quality work. We wouldn't think twice about using them again or recommending them to anyone looking for a roofing service.

Thank you Katie, being established since 1953 and being a 3rd generation family business, we strive to maintain our heritage of quality workmanship and service. Thank you for recognizing that in our performance. Thank you again for your review, happy Thanksgiving!

Topper
Topper

A great company to work with and my highest recommendation

I was very pleased with their professional business approaches. Excellent marketing, excellent support and good listeners. It is comforting to know that the roofing job was done right by a company that has been in this business for close to 50 years that's why my wife and I chose them. Thanks to Dave and Rick for jobs well done.

Very happy to read your review! Thank you for your kinds words regarding are services from start to finish. Being a 3rd generation, it's all about getting what you would expect from choosing a heritage company! Thank you for recognizing that and supporting a local, family business!

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

Flat roof repair/replace

Everything went according to the plan that was drawn up for a flat roof replacement, from start to finish. I was consulted on all aspects of the work and the job was completed with careful attention to detail.

Thank you for your kind review! Here at Cherry & Hoyle Roofing strive for perfection from start to finish and to install our "heart of workmanship" into every job!! Very happy that you noticed. Have a great day!

Home owner
Home owner

We were very happy with the original roofing job but recently we had a small roofing issue caused by some raccoons. I called the company and by early afternoon they had assessed and repaired the issue in a extremely professional and efficient manner.
We were very impressed and truly felt like they care about the client. Clearly with a focus on long term relationships they are a team you can trust and count on.
We will continue to refer them to friends and family.

Thank you very much for your review! Always happy to provide a professional service, trust and loyalty to our customers! When there is some damage to the roof and rain in the forecast, we jump to take care of our customers, one of the many reasons our community chooses Cherry & Hoyle Roofing! Service and customer support is our specialty!

Thanks again and please keep in touch!

Steve Bodzasi in Oakville
Steve Bodzasi in Oakville

Reshingling Backyard Gazebo

Cherry & Hoyle is a Second Generation Roofing Contractor. They have been completing Roofing Jobs for me, for over 30 years. They use good quality materials; Have an experienced Labour Force & their Pricing is Competitive.
They reshingled the roof on my backyard Gazebo last week
The Job was completed ON TIME, as scheduled.
Their "Attention to Detail" is amazing:----A roofing Shingle,from a previous Installation, had been damaged by a Window Washer last year. This damaged shingle (approx. 75 Ft. from my Gazebo reshingling) was noticed by the Contractor and replaced---That's Pride in Workmanship.

Thank you so much for the kind review Steve! I'll pass the review on to Rodney and make his day! I truly appreciate working with you over the years( since I was a young man) my father and I thank you for choosing a local company that leads with an honest hand and offers excellent workmanship. My father taught us to look over the whole roof while at a customers home. We always spot an area that needs a little attention while performing another request. Happy to hear Rodney noticed that damaged shingle and took care of it while on site! Please keep in touch, your a great customer and a friend!

David and Sierra

Susan Redmayne
Susan Redmayne

Urgent Roof Repair Handled Honestly & Quickly

I reached out to Cherry & Hoyle on a Saturday morning after a bad Friday night when my roof leaked during a major downpour. I chose them based on their excellent Homestars rating, and word-of-mouth, and I was not disappointed. I received an immediate call-back on the Saturday morning that really helped to put my mind at ease. They sent Rick to my house on the Monday morning, following the leak, to inspect the roof and determine the issue. Rick took photos while he was on my roof so that he could show me where the issue was and explain the proposed fix. They had the quote in my hands for the repair work within a few hours and they had a team at my house to do the repairs within a few days. They were very nice to deal with - responsive to my emails and questions, accurate with their quote and I'm pleased to say that my roof is no longer leaking after a few years of leaky trouble (and some ineffective fixes from a different roofing company). The whole transaction simply felt HONEST - they didn't try to up-sell me on unnecessary work and told me that my roof looked to be in good shape except for the leak. Their honest dealings with me bought my loyalty. I would not hesitate to use them again for my future roofing needs.

Such a well written Review Susan. Thank you so much! Happy to hear you're experience with Cherry &Hoyle Roofing was perfect from start to finish. Rick has been in the industry for over 30 years and with his knowledge and experience, he is able to pin- point the problems and offer our customers an honest evaluation of their roof. I'll pass the review on to Rick!

More about Cherry & Hoyle Roofing Ltd

FAMILY OWNED FOR MORE THAN 60 YEARS
Since 1953, Cherry & Hoyle Roofing has been a successful family business, spanning over three generations while catering to the roofing needs of Oakville and the surrounding area. We are able to offer the highest standard of workmanship, customer service and saftey in the roofing industry.

When you give Cherry & Hoyle Roofing an opportunity to address your concerns about your roof, it starts with our professional sales team. Our sales staff are fully qualified to handle your concerns. Rest assured, that our sales team will give you an honest opinion, professional quote and a satisfied feeling that all of your concerns have been properly addressed and answered.

You've agreed to our estimate and now it's time for the installation of your new roof or repair. This is where our years of experience, the pride of workmanship, concern of saftey and the respect of your place of business or home is what our installer have to offer. Our crews are fully trained and have master certifications in multiple roof applications. Plus, with three generations of experience behind our crews, there isn't a problem we can not solve.