Cherry & Hoyle Roofing Ltd

Reviews for Cherry & Hoyle Roofing Ltd

Carol in Mississauga
Carol in Mississauga

Shingling of Roof-

Dave’s staff were very polite and respectful of our property. They took great care in removing the old shingles and replacing with the new. The cleanup after the completion of the project was excellent no nails to be seen on the property!
Highly recommend Cherry &Hoyle

Carol thank you so much! We truly appreciate your feedback and appreciation of our quality and workmanship. You were an absolute pleasure to work with. All the best and have a wonderful summer!

Dave and Sierra

Home owner
Home owner

We were very happy with the original roofing job but recently we had a small roofing issue caused by some raccoons. I called the company and by early afternoon they had assessed and repaired the issue in a extremely professional and efficient manner.
We were very impressed and truly felt like they care about the client. Clearly with a focus on long term relationships they are a team you can trust and count on.
We will continue to refer them to friends and family.

Thank you very much for your review! Always happy to provide a professional service, trust and loyalty to our customers! When there is some damage to the roof and rain in the forecast, we jump to take care of our customers, one of the many reasons our community chooses Cherry & Hoyle Roofing! Service and customer support is our specialty!

Thanks again and please keep in touch!

Dave & Sierra

Steve Bodzasi in Oakville
Steve Bodzasi in Oakville

Reshingling Backyard Gazebo

Cherry & Hoyle is a Second Generation Roofing Contractor. They have been completing Roofing Jobs for me, for over 30 years. They use good quality materials; Have an experienced Labour Force & their Pricing is Competitive.
They reshingled the roof on my backyard Gazebo last week
The Job was completed ON TIME, as scheduled.
Their "Attention to Detail" is amazing:----A roofing Shingle,from a previous Installation, had been damaged by a Window Washer last year. This damaged shingle (approx. 75 Ft. from my Gazebo reshingling) was noticed by the Contractor and replaced---That's Pride in Workmanship.

Thank you so much for the kind review Steve! I'll pass the review on to Rodney and make his day! I truly appreciate working with you over the years( since I was a young man) my father and I thank you for choosing a local company that leads with an honest hand and offers excellent workmanship. My father taught us to look over the whole roof while at a customers home. We always spot an area that needs a little attention while performing another request. Happy to hear Rodney noticed that damaged shingle and took care of it while on site! Please keep in touch, your a great customer and a friend!

David and Sierra

Susan Redmayne
Susan Redmayne

Urgent Roof Repair Handled Honestly & Quickly

I reached out to Cherry & Hoyle on a Saturday morning after a bad Friday night when my roof leaked during a major downpour. I chose them based on their excellent Homestars rating, and word-of-mouth, and I was not disappointed. I received an immediate call-back on the Saturday morning that really helped to put my mind at ease. They sent Rick to my house on the Monday morning, following the leak, to inspect the roof and determine the issue. Rick took photos while he was on my roof so that he could show me where the issue was and explain the proposed fix. They had the quote in my hands for the repair work within a few hours and they had a team at my house to do the repairs within a few days. They were very nice to deal with - responsive to my emails and questions, accurate with their quote and I'm pleased to say that my roof is no longer leaking after a few years of leaky trouble (and some ineffective fixes from a different roofing company). The whole transaction simply felt HONEST - they didn't try to up-sell me on unnecessary work and told me that my roof looked to be in good shape except for the leak. Their honest dealings with me bought my loyalty. I would not hesitate to use them again for my future roofing needs.

Such a well written Review Susan. Thank you so much! Happy to hear you're experience with Cherry &Hoyle Roofing was perfect from start to finish. Rick has been in the industry for over 30 years and with his knowledge and experience, he is able to pin- point the problems and offer our customers an honest evaluation of their roof. I'll pass the review on to Rick!

Dave & Sierra

Oakville
Oakville

Roof replacement

Excellent company. They ensured all possible affected areas in front and back yard were covered in tarp and we’re very efficient in their work. Staff was very friendly. The clean up at the end was superb. Would recommend them highly.

I'm very happy to hear you are happy with our services from start to finish! Being a heritage company, we have the generations of experience and knowledge right in our tool pouch! I have trained our staff to make a clean up as equally as important as our installs! Thank you for you're great review!

Dave and Sierra

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

Garage roof

I share a garage in the back with my neighbour. We received a few quotes and decided to go with Cheryy & Hoyle. We each dealt with Cherry & Hoyle separately. They completed the work efficiently, on time and no extra costs or issues. They cleaned up nicely and it all took less than a day...

Thank you very much for your review! The garage looks fantastic with the Certainteed Landmark Pro! Having the Certainteed Master Shingler certificate, every job is installed to Certainteed's specifications. This ensures all warranties and looks amazing! Thanks again!!

David and Sierra

Flat Roof Repair

A very professional job done timely and without any incident. Courteous workers who knew exactly what was needed for the project to be perfect. I would recommend this roofing contractor in a heart beat to anyone that cares about quality and service.

Thank you so much for your review and I'm happy everything worked out as planned. I will definitely keep in touch! I always respect wisdom, and I enjoyed our conservations! See you soon Arthur!

David

0 reviews Burlington, ON

Roof

Cherry & Hoyle was so impressive to work with. Easy going, no pressure estimate. They were organized, polite and very professional when doing the roof. I would highly recommend their service!

Thank you very much for your review! We strive to operate is a professional and organized fashion from start to finish. I appreciate the review!

Roof repair

We hired Cherry & Hoyle to fix our roof recently. They were very polite, professional and got the job done on time. They cleaned up before they left. We got a call from them a couple of days later to check and make sure there were no issues. Would definitely recommend them to anyone who needs work done on their roof.

Thank you for the nice review!! Being honest with a customer is #1. Your roof didn't need to be replaced as suggested.. your roof has lots of life left in it and the metal flashings were installed poorly.. once we saw that and installed the flashings correctly- problem solved! Keep in touch when your ready to replace the roof.

n-carter
n-carter
2 reviews Hagersville, ON

Roof

Very professional from start to finish and very pleased with the quality of work done. Definitely don’t hesitate to reach out to these guys - they’re great and you won’t be disappointed!

Thank you very much for your review Mr. Carter! Happy to hear you are pleased with our services. We're a local family business who has 3 generations of knowledge and expertise in our tool box! There is never a problem we can not address and fix! Happy to solve your roof problems and looking at your home, the roof looks amazing. As we were leaving 2 Neighbors came out and complemented our workmanship and cleanliness! Happy to see you have great Neighbors that are making sure things are done right on your home!! That's fantastic!!

More about Cherry & Hoyle Roofing Ltd

FAMILY OWNED FOR MORE THAN 60 YEARS
Since 1953, Cherry & Hoyle Roofing has been a successful family business, spanning over three generations while catering to the roofing needs of Oakville and the surrounding area. We are able to offer the highest standard of workmanship, customer service and saftey in the roofing industry.

When you give Cherry & Hoyle Roofing an opportunity to address your concerns about your roof, it starts with our professional sales team. Our sales staff are fully qualified to handle your concerns. Rest assured, that our sales team will give you an honest opinion, professional quote and a satisfied feeling that all of your concerns have been properly addressed and answered.

You've agreed to our estimate and now it's time for the installation of your new roof or repair. This is where our years of experience, the pride of workmanship, concern of saftey and the respect of your place of business or home is what our installer have to offer. Our crews are fully trained and have master certifications in multiple roof applications. Plus, with three generations of experience behind our crews, there isn't a problem we can not solve.