The Chesterfield Shop Ltd

The Chesterfield Shop Ltd

Reviews for The Chesterfield Shop Ltd

Jeffrey in Toronto
Jeffrey in Toronto

Don't buy from here - false information and dates given

Do not buy from the Chesterfield shop! I wish I had read these reviews before putting a large deposit on an expensive sofa bed that we really needed in the winter. We were given a great sales pitch "6-12 weeks for delivery" "our manufacturer is local to Toronto and we have high priority." After calling to check up 12 weeks later we were told that it would be several months more - ready at end of March (instead of January!), tons of covid excuses (which we understand, but no furniture shop has been this bad out of many we ordered from). End of March comes - now it's expected end of April: "The late April window that you are being given is accurate, and I certainly do not forsee any further delays." (email from VP Sales and Operations). Late April comes and surprise surprise "we are expecting your order to be received..by approximately late May." Terrible customer service and continued inaccurate dates.

Josie &Enzo Scarcello
Josie &Enzo Scarcello

So happy with purchase!

Our sectional was delivered today and we couldn’t be happier! Big thanks to Walter at the North York location for his professionalism and knowledge…great to deal with !

happycustomer
happycustomer

Amazing service from Olga Coish at Kennedy location

My partner and I purchased an excellent queen size sofa bed and living room couch set at the Kennedy location from Olga Coish. The process was seamless and enjoyable, Olga walked us through all our options providing excellent professional suggestions and reading our different tastes very well.

I'd highly recommend the Chesterfield Shop, and Olga in particular!

Great selection and service!
Great selection and service!
0 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Sofa Bed purchase at CH Dufferin St location

Late this fall my husband and I purchased a sofa bed at the Chesterfield Shop (on Dufferin). We were very impressed by the selection and quality of the pieces but just as important we were impressed by the service. The entire process was very smooth and we appreciated that no one was pressuring us to make any decisions as we shopped. We had a great experience with Walter! Walter was friendly and very knowledgeable, taking the time to show us the many options and detailing all the specific things to consider when buying a sofa bed. We ordered a quality Canadian made sofa bed but it will only be delivered in early 2022 so we will be back later in 2022 with another review of the delivery service and our sofa bed after we have time to use it!!!

new sofa and chair
new sofa and chair

New sofa and chair

We just purchased a new leather sofa with power leg rests and a cloth covered chair at the Kennedy Road store in Scarborough. Our sales rep was Olga and we couldn't be more pleased with her looking after us. She was so very helpful and so patient while we made up our minds. I would highly recommend this store and this lovely lady.

Mary

Service by Dennis at Mississauga store

My wife and I are finally in need of replacing our leather furniture after 30+ years. We know exactly what we are looking for and so friends recommended The Chesterfield Shop. In the Mississauga store we were greeted by Dennis. What a pleasant experience it was to work with him. We were able to meet ALL our requirements. All leather, a specific burgundy tone, Canadian made were all critical for us and so Dennis made the sale. We will definitely return when we need to.

Kathy
Kathy
0 reviews Pickering, ON

So far so good! (Olga gets 5 stars!)

We were looking for a sofa and chair to replace one that had been purchased at a Chesterfield Shop about 25 years ago. We stopped elsewhere and were getting overwhelmed and discouraged. When we went into the Chesterfield Shop we were greeted by Olga, a professional interior decorator and salesperson. The showroom was well laid out, and the selection was great. Olga didn't pressure us at all, but did lend some excellent advice and provided us with an abundance of information. We ordered our Canadian made sofa and chair today, and have been told that they will be ready for delivery in 12 weeks. We can't give 5 stars to the company yet, as we haven't received the sofa, but we would give Olga 5 stars for sure!

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Theatre Seating

Great experience with Sandra! She was super knowledgeable, friendly and well-versed on all the different types of seating. Such a pleasure. Would highly recommend both Sandra and the Chesterfield Shop to anyone!

Love seats

I purchased two love seats, excellent quality. One of them needed some extra padding after a few weeks of use. A service man came round, didn't question my situation, just took the section that needed the extra padding away, returned a few days later, all fixed.
Great after sales service, not sure you would get this elsewhere. I highly recommend this company

Cel
Cel

The Chesterfield Shop , Mississauga

I recently purchased a sofa, love seat and recliner from The Chesterfield Shop in Mississauga. I was very impressed by the selection and quality of the pieces but, just as importantly, I was impressed by the service. I dealt with Sandra , who was very knowledgeable and helpful. I left feeling very happy and satisfied with my purchases. I highly recommend The Chesterfield Shop.

More about The Chesterfield Shop Ltd

The Chesterfield Shop. . . Your Leather and Fabric Superstore & More! Since 1948, this family owned and operated chain of Leather, Fabric and Home Theatre seating superstores, has been prouding serving generations of satisfied customers who keep coming back again and again for the great selection, quality, service and ...
Looking for Furniture pros in Concord?