The Chesterfield Shop Ltd

ke in GTA
ke in GTA
6 reviews Thornhill, ON

Sofa

Salesperson was very helpful at purchase time - told me that I could take delivery of the sofa in 3 weeks - time was a major factor in my purchase decision. Too bad he didn't communicate this urgency to anyone else. When I called 3 weeks later, I was told it would be another 3 weeks. If I'd known it was going to take this long, I would have either purchased something that was readily available, or gone somewhere else. It's now been 5 weeks and I'm still waiting.

Shadow in Vic Village
Shadow in Vic Village
2 reviews ,

sofa

The service at the Chesterfield shop was great. We wanted a leather sofa, but having a cat always assumed we could not. The salesman showed us this new kind of leather that you can literally poke a needle into, and you cannot even see the mark left! We've had the sofa for a few months now, and no problems with the cat making holes in it.

Peter Rupert
Peter Rupert
3 reviews Rogers, ND

New couch

Have looked around for weeks and have found that tehy have the best selection of sofa beds in Toronto. The prices are great and the sales staff are very helpful.

mj in Etobicoke
mj in Etobicoke
2 reviews Etobicoke, ON

chesterfield

A few years after buying a chesterfield, I noticed the fabric splitting. I took a cushion back, and they told me there had been a problem with the fabric and to go pick out a new chesterfield! A friend had bought the exact same one, but had not had a problem. She was told that if it did split, just to come in and they would replace it. I call that a great way to keep your customers!

mgtoronto
mgtoronto
1 review Etobicoke, ON

pending purchase sofa bed

best selection of sofa beds in Toronto, great prices, very helpful sales people. have not made purchase but will return to the store to do so. convienent parking and access from Dundas St.

paulee in t.o
paulee in t.o

Leather Sofa

Walter was very helpful in finding a sofa that met my needs. He was not to pushy and very willing to assist. I ended up purchasing a black leather sofa and it is great.

Rob-1432
Rob-1432

Chesterfield

After a couple years, the arm rest structually broke. I was on a 7 year warrantee, the company came to my home, assessed the damage and then repaired the chesterfield.

Chad from Wellesley
Chad from Wellesley
9.3/10

Leather couch

Walked in to look for a new sofa bed. The staff was very friendly. There was a deep purple floor model that they had marked down. They marked it down while I was there & I took it. Delivery times were reasonable and they were on time.

Bevvy in GTA
Bevvy in GTA

Living room furniture

Wonderful place to shop for new living furniture! The staff were fantastic - attentive yet not pushy. Upon describing our 'ideal' furniture, the salesman was able to show my husband and I several options both in the store and in catalogues (from which furniture could be ordered). We picked out a perfect couch and love seat and had it delivered within a few days. We absolutely loved the experience! Will definitely return!

Rose from Stouffville
Rose from Stouffville

New theater Seating

The sales people at the Chesterfield Shop were most helpful and not pushy. The product was delivered the same week, service and price were bar none. We intend to go back for other items we need to complete the furnishing of our entertainment room.

More about The Chesterfield Shop Ltd

The Chesterfield Shop. . . Your Leather and Fabric Superstore & More! Since 1948, this family owned and operated chain of Leather, Fabric and Home Theatre seating superstores, has been prouding serving generations of satisfied customers who keep coming back again and again for the great selection, quality, service and ...
Looking for Furniture pros in Concord?