Chouinard Bros Roofing

Rosalind
Rosalind
0 reviews King City, ON

A new roof

My neighbour recommended this company when we needed new shingles for our roof and I see why. They were excellent, from Don, who looked at the site and recommended what we needed, to Adam, who made sure we were satisfied with the job. Any questions we had were answered quickly and to our satisfaction. There were two clean-ups to make sure all the debris was gone. The job was inspected by a manager to make sure it met all the criteria. I'm glad we don't have another roof that needs doing but if we did, I know where we'd go!

Hi Rosalind,
We are so happy to hear that your experience with Chouinard Bros. went well! We always appreciate personal recommendations given from friends / family / neighbours and have based our business on them during the almost 50 years we have been operating. Our whole team uses their many years of experience to provide every homeowner with the best experience possible...down to the clean-up which in winter can sometimes take a few tries when snow can hide the debris. Cheers!

Lynn in Markham
Lynn in Markham
1 review Aurora, ON

Top Notch Roof Replacement

From the first meeting with the estimator to the follow up after the installation, everyone was so helpful, professional and thorough. All of our questions were answered promptly and there were lots of them! The entire removal of the old roof, repairs to the base and new shingle replacement were completed in 2 days. Once the job was finished, everything was completely cleaned up like they were never there. The finished product looks so great and now we have one less house maintenance thing to worry about for many years to come.

Hi Lynn,
Thank you so much for taking the time to write about your experience with Chouinard Bros. And I am very happy to hear that you had lost of questions! The roof is a big part of your home and you need it to last as long as possible so being educated about the process and making sure you have confidence in your contractor is critical. Cheers!

SATISFIED CLIENT
SATISFIED CLIENT

new roof..including updated vents as per recent code

VERY SATISFIED WITH WORKMANSHIP AND CLEANUP. EVERY EFFORT MADE TO COLLECT OLD SHINGLES AND NAILS. QUALITY OF SHINGLES AND COLOUR QUITE GOOD. WORK LATER INSPECTED BY CHOUINARD. ALSO THE QUALITY AND MATCHING COLOUR OF THE NEW VENTS SATISFACTORY. HAVE USED CHOUINARD IN THE PAST FOR A PREVIOUS ROOF AS WELL AS LATER SQUIRREL DAMAGE REPAIR.

Hi there,
We are very happy to hear that your roof replacement went so well and that you continue to use Chouinard Bros. Thank you!

S. Sarra
S. Sarra
0 reviews King City, ON

Replacement of Shingles

My husband met with the Sales Associate and was very pleased with his professionalism and knowledge for the job to be done. The Production Manager also made a site visit to ensure the work was up to our satisfaction. The workers were very experienced from setting up properly for the job to cleaning up after the job was completed as if nothing ever happened. Excellent company, highly recommend them.

We are so happy to hear that your experience with Chouinard Bros. went so well! Our whole team works very hard to ensure the process goes smoothly because we know how stressful a roof replacement can be. Cheers!

Etienne S
Etienne S
1 review Newmarket, ON

Excellent experience

After getting multiple vendors to quote our residential roof, we had several questions. Chevy at Chouinard took the time to explain each item, helping us understand exactly what was needed (or not) and why. He saved us hundreds of dollars. The roof looks great, was completed as promised and the clean up was spotless. Only after inspection and checking in to see that we were happy with the outcome did we receive the bill. They kept in touch before during and after so that we understood all expectations along the way. I highly recommend them for their workmanship and excellent customer service.

Hi Etienne,
Thank you so much for taking the time to write about your experience with Chouinard Bros.! Chevy has been with us for a long time and we are very proud of his honest and open approach with homeowners. We feel it is very important that all of our potential customers fully understand the quote and the product they are buying. I am very glad that the process went well and you are happy with your new roof. Cheers!

Carol in Toronto
Carol in Toronto

COMPLETELY HAPPY With Chouinard Bros Roofing

My experience with Chouinard Bros. Roofing has been Completely Excellent.
There are so many roofers to choose from and so many horror stories to read online about things that can go wrong.
I almost felt it was a leap of faith when making my choice of roofer.
Chouinard Bros. Roofing has been around for many years.
My experience showed them to be completely conscientious and knowledgeable.
They completed the replacement of my shingle roof and installed better vents in one day.
They cleaned up perfectly and the roof looks absolutely beautiful.
A few days after the work was completed Chouinard Bros. sent their inspector to make sure everything was done properly.
It was.
There have been a few heavy rain storms in the month since this roof was
completed.
I'm happy to say, no leaks, no problems.
This was an easy, pleasant experience.
I recommend Chouinard Bros Roofing to everybody in need of a very good roofing company.

Hi Carol,
Thank you so much for taking a chance on Chouinard Bros.! We understand that it is difficult to put your trust in roofing companies these days when you do read so many horror stories so we work very hard to make sure that each customer's experience lives up to their expectations. I am very happy to hear that your roof replacement went so smoothly that you feel comfortable recommending us to others. It means a lot. Cheers!

ROBERT F
ROBERT F

ROOF REPLACEMENT

ROOF LACKED PROPER VENTILATION AND CHOUINARD RECOMENDED NEW PLYWOOD AND RAISING THE ROOF TO GIVE PROPER VENTILATION
THE COMPANY WAS VERY RESPONSIVE WITH THE PROJECT MANAGER CHECKING IN WITH ME DAILY WHILE THE REPLACEMENT WAS BEING DONE.
THE ROOF REPLACEMNT TEAM WERE VERY COURTEOUS AND ADVISED THAT WE NEEDED SOME BRICKWORK AS WELL. WE CALLED A BRICK PERSON AND CHOUINARD WAITED TO FINISH THE PROJECT SO ALL ASPECTS OF THE JOB WOULD BE PROPERLY COMPLETED

Hi Robert,
We, at Chouinard Bros., were so happy to be able to help improve your roofing system. Our industry is always continuing to learn and advance when it comes to understanding how to install the best roof possible. Ventilation is an incredibly important part of the system which can sometimes go unlooked often resulting in issues in the long term. By installing intake vents at the base of the roof, exhaust vents at the top and wood strapping in the area in between, we were able to create a clear pathway to enabled your roof to breathe properly. Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience with our company. Cheers!

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Worth Every Dollar

The roofing crew was outstanding! They were mindful of your property, your neighbours (they asked my neighbours to move their cars out of the driveway just in case the shingles fell down and landed on their cars), and were very friendly. After each day, they cleaned up after themselves; they picked up garbage and swept the driveway and sidewalks.

Adam, I believe he is the site manager, was extremely helpful. He called before, during and after the replacement to make sure that everything was going well. He was very professional and easy to work with.

Though Chouinard Brothers was the most expensive quote I received, I decided to go with them because of their professionalism and customer service. And I must say that I am 100% happy that I did! They are worth every dollar!

Hi there,
I am very happy to hear that your experience went so well! At Chouinard Bros., we want all of our customers to feel like they are getting value for their money. We are very proud of the work Adam (Site Foreman) and all of our crews do every day to ensure that you are getting the best experience possible. Cheers!

Zulika
Zulika

Roof replacement

The service I received was excellent. The staff responded to the project in a professional manner. Everything was well documented and transparent. This was.very reassuring. I am completely satisfied and highly recommend Chouinard Bros.

Hi Zulika,
I am very happy to hear that your experience with Chouinard Bros. went so well. Cheers!

Julia Ruth
Julia Ruth

New Roof

This is the 2nd time I have used Chouinard, last in 2006. They promptly answered my questions and soon had a quote. The main rep also came and inspected the roof promptly. I did not have to wait long for the job to be done. I was respected as a customer and all issues were explained clearly (not always the case with an older woman clien!!!!!). The roof was done in one day, with only minor finishing the next day. I am very happy with the service.

Hi Julia,
I am very glad that the process went well for you. Unfortunately, it is true that too often older women are not treated properly. However, Chouinard Bros. is a family-owned and operated company that emphasizes the importance of respecting each and every one of our clients. Thank you for continuing to have faith in our company. Cheers!

More about Chouinard Bros Roofing

Provide the best Installation & Service experience to a discerning group of Homeowners & Businesses requiring property improvement solutions including Repair / Replacement of Roofing, Siding and Aluminum for Residential / Commercial properties.
Looking for Roofing pros in Markham?