Coit Carpet & Drapery Cleaners

Jean-Louis from Vancouver
Jean-Louis from Vancouver
3 reviews Vancouver, BC

Carpet cleaning

Cost came to clean our carpets. We usually get this done in the winter to save on costs. They were not the cheapest, and not the most thorough, but provided an acceptable service. Technician did not move any furniture or put foam blocks underneath - I had to do that. Carpets were cleaned well, but service not the greatest.

Hi there! At COIT we always strive to exceed our customer's expectations, and it doesn't sound like that happened here. Unfortunately there isn't enough information listed here to contact you directly! We would love a chance to make this right!
Please contact Becki (Customer Service Manager) at 604 296 4000 to discuss!

susan curran from Coquitlam
susan curran from Coquitlam
1 review Coquitlam, BC

area rug cleaning

The man who came to pick up the carpet was late, made me help him roll and carry the 8x10 rug. When it was delivered back, again they were late and he was polite, but when he opened the rug, it didn't even look like it had been cleaned. I took a green machine over two spots and got back brown water. Hum!

Thank you for taking the time to speak with me yesterday and giving us the opportunity to fix the area of concern. We have a satisfaction guarantee! Looking forward to making this right with you.
Becki (Customer Service Manager)

customer from North Vancouver
customer from North Vancouver
1 review Bowen Island, BC

carpet cleaning

Worse company ever, cant keep their schedules, ruined our family day. I am so frustrated with their poor service. The technician machine broke in middle of the work. He had to use his portable machine which used lots of electricity and blown the fuse electricity couple of times. AWFUL, AWFUL experience, will NEVER EVER use their service again.

I'm so sorry to hear this! I hate to hear we ruined anyone's day, Can you please contact Becki at COIT to let us know who you are and what happened? We want to make this right!
( I would call you myself but we don't have any of your info here? )
Becki (Customer Service Manager)

Angela from West Vancouver
Angela from West Vancouver
2 reviews West Vancouver, BC

Carpet

Coit is great! They were friendly on the phone and came over the next day. They were professional and friendly. They cleaned the carpets in the bedrooms on all three floors which is a lot of work when there is play doh stuck in the carpets. The price was good and I was left satisfied.

Edward L from Vancouver
Edward L from Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

Carpet Cleaning

I was very impressed with the service I received from COIT. They were able to give me an estimate on the same day that I called. The salesperson was very friendly and knowledgeable.
Today COIT came to clean my carpets. The cleaning technicians were very punctual and polite. They were very careful when they moved the furniture around the room. They did a good job today- my carpet looks and smells clean again.

Mike from Vancouver
Mike from Vancouver
2 reviews West Vancouver, BC

carpet cleaning

I contacted Coit along with several other companies to get a quotation for carpet cleaning, I chose Coit since they were the most prompt on providing a quote for the cleaning. I'm satisfied with the work, and the staff were friendly and professional.

SK from Vancouver
SK from Vancouver
2 reviews Vancouver, BC

Drapery Cleaning

Did an excellent job with cleaning blinds particularly venetian ones and getting all the dust trapped in between the seperate blinds. They were prompt and quick with completing the job.

Jenn from New Westminster
Jenn from New Westminster
2 reviews New Westminster, BC

Carpet Cleaning

Always a great service! I won't go anywhere else. Having kids makes my carpets suffer, but whenever I need them cleaned they are always professional and get the job done right the first time.

AV from Burnaby
AV from Burnaby
2 reviews Burnaby, BC

Carpet cleaning

I had Coit come to clean our spotted carpet. The technician arrived late. He was unorganized with really no concept how to do the job. He seemed more concerned when his friend was picking him up as being on his cell most of the time. We were thoroughly disappointed with the result little to no spots were removed and the carpet remained wet for longer than it should. We will NEVER have this company clean our carpets again. I did call another carpet cleaning company that utilizes the Rotovac and the carpet looks like new. He removed ALL the spots. This was the best way to go.

design happens in Coquitlam
design happens in Coquitlam
37 reviews COQUITLAM, BC

carpet selection and instal

I used this company to clean my carpets, instead of clearning them they pushed all the dirt to the sides and made them worse. They came out again to no avail, the carpets now need replaced. The person they used I believe was not experienced enough. I would not recommend them to anyone.

Irene

More about Coit Carpet & Drapery Cleaners

Coit Services is proud to be the world's most experienced specialty cleaning company. We provide expert carpet, upholstery, drapery, blind, area rug, tile & grout, natural stone, wood floor and air duct cleaning. All of our services feature exclusive cleaning methods, specialty trained-certified technicians and our unique money-back guarantee.
Looking for Carpet & Rug Cleaning & Repairing pros in North Vancouver?