Coit Carpet & Drapery Cleaners

Chris in Maple Ridge
Chris in Maple Ridge
6 reviews Maple Ridge, BC

carpet cleaner

Coit cleaned my carpets very well. A difficult job because I have 1 large dog and 2 cats. All the stains came out of my 7 yr old beige carpet. The cleaner was professional and very good at his job. He did not try to sell me more products that I did not want. He arrived on time and moved furniture back. I would call them agin.

Thank you!!

Sandy in Port moody
Sandy in Port moody
1 review Port Moody, BC

RZ - Drape cleaning

They were timely with good service and price. Friendly consultation, there advertising offered a good deal. They were knowledgeable about the products they were using. We would recommend them to others.

Thank you!! Our best advertising is our referrals from our customers! :-)

lise in Surrey
lise in Surrey
1 review Surrey, BC

carpet cleaning

had our carpets cleaned as well as the couch by coit. when they cleaned the carpets it left a residue after cleaning the carpets. he was aware of the stains and did not remove any of the stains. i tried to have someone come back out to re clean the carpets and i wasn't able to get in touch with them again. instead of helping the stain, they actually set the stain. the scotch guard that they used ended up on the hardwood floors and left a bad film that needs to be washed off after a year. i was very dissapointed that the manager didnt bother to phone back.

Hi Lise,
I am so sorry to hear about your experience with Coit. I assure you that is not how we run our business. Can you please email me your phone number at andrea@vancouver.coit.com. I want to rectify this for you as soon as possible.
Andrea

elizabetha in Vancouver
elizabetha in Vancouver
6 reviews Vancouver, BC

carpets cleaned

we had our carpets cleaned by coit. we really liked the service. the staff was very professional and friendly. we would highly recommend this company to our friends. they returned with no problem when spots showed up again on the carpets. the last time they didnt have to come back but the time before they did.

Thank you so much for taking the time to review Coit on line! I have forwarded this message to the technician's managers. We strive to always do the best job!

Thank you again!

Erna Swan in Delta
Erna Swan in Delta
1 review Delta, BC

carpet cleaning, drapery and blind cleaning, new drapes made

Service was excellent. The installers were pleasent and knew their job well. They showed up on time, removed their shoes, installed their booties to ensure that our carpets did not become dirty.I intend to have them back for new blinds and more carpet cleaning.

Emma,

I wanted to thank you for for taking the time for the great review!! I have sent this review to their managers for them too see.

Thank you again and we look forward to "wowing" you again!!

Andrea

socorro in Richmond
socorro in Richmond
1 review Richmond, BC

carpets cleaned

i think this company has good service. they showed up on time and they did a professional job. i am very happy with the service. i would recommend them to other family and friends.

joanna in Port coquitlam
joanna in Port coquitlam
1 review Port Coquitlam, BC

cleaning vinyl blinds, carpets and curtains

this company was very professional and provided good customer service. the price was reasonable and they had good promotions as well. they arrived on time and were very friendly. i would highly recommend this company to my friends

mary in Port Moody
mary in Port Moody
1 review Port Moody, BC

furnace & duct cleaning

Coit came to service our furnace & clean the ducts. After the furnace was serviced it broke down, and we were left without heat in the winter for 1 full week. They did correct the issue, but not soon enough. We were later given a gift card for carpet cleaning in lieu of our situation. This might have been a one-off situation, but either way it was a bad experience for us.

MODA Finishes
MODA Finishes
12 reviews Vancouver, BC

cleaned living, dining, hallway and bedroom carpeted areas

prompt service with all necessary equipment, removed street shoes and reviewed what work was to be done in the estimated time,

work was completed on schedule, pleased with results as all furniture was gently handled, gave suggestions on how to maintain clean carpets for longer period

Debbie in Vancouver
Debbie in Vancouver
2 reviews Vancouver, BC

drapery cleaning

they were on time, they were very efficient and they did a very good job cleaning my draperies in my home. The price was exactly what they said it would be. I would recommend them to others. This is a long established company.

More about Coit Carpet & Drapery Cleaners

Coit Services is proud to be the world's most experienced specialty cleaning company. We provide expert carpet, upholstery, drapery, blind, area rug, tile & grout, natural stone, wood floor and air duct cleaning. All of our services feature exclusive cleaning methods, specialty trained-certified technicians and our unique money-back guarantee.
Looking for Carpet & Rug Cleaning & Repairing pros in North Vancouver?