Counterforce

2A-2740 Matheson Blvd. East Mississauga ON L4W 4X3

Reviews for Counterforce

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Horrible Customer Service!

We've been a longtime customer and have been having issues with the panel lately. First we had to change the battery, then the sensor kept sending an error code, and now we have an error code that they're unsure how to get rid of. They suggested a complete reboot but when I asked to have a tech come out and review the system, they proceeded to say they would need to charge me $90 for the service visit!
There is something clearly wrong with the system and instead of offering to send a trained tech out they want me to jump through hoops to try and fix it on my dime!!
I've had enough and cancelled my service. Learn how to treat long standing customers properly and maybe your reviews will get better!

Shawn Pollock in Pickering
Shawn Pollock in Pickering
4 reviews Pickering, ON

Security System - billing issues

I made the mistake of ordering an alarm service without checking reviews first. Sometimes a cheap service is exactly that...

After 2 years I called the company and cancelled the contract. They have ignored my request to cancel the service and keep billing me and adding interest onto the bill. They threaten collection agency. I don't know what to do!

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

WORST COMPANY EVER USED

THIS COMPANY REFUSED TO PROVIDE SERVICE TO THEIR FAULTY EQUIPMENT, UNLESS I PURCHASED MORE EQUIPMENT AND MORE SERVICE, OTHERWISE THEY SAID IT WOULD NOT BE WORTH IT FOR THEM TO COME TO MY RESIDENCE FOR SERVICE. DO NOT USE THEM, YOU WILL REGRET IT. THIS IS NOT A COMPANY THAT PROVIDES ANY SERVICE TO ITS CLIENTS. THEY ARE THE WORST I HAVE EVER USED.

Ebenezer in Toronto
Ebenezer in Toronto

Home monitoring

This is not a company that lives up to it's promises. They are only interested in the monthly payment that they receive from their clients.
One can hardly get them on the phone when service is required. Customer service is not the best(rude)
I called to cancel their services at the end of my contract, but they instead cancelled immediately and sent my account to Collection agency just because I made mention of "cancel at the end of contract". WILL NOT RECOMMEND THIS COMPANY TO ANYONE. Please stay CLEAR.

Daniel in Toronto
Daniel in Toronto
1 review Timberlea, NS

Worst company ever

Please note: if your account is on a Pre-authorized payment plan, all outstanding charges would be processed on your credit card/ or banking information that we have on file. THAT IS FROM OUR LAST STATEMENT WE GOT FROM THEM... THAT is not true. We cancelled in February 2020 and June 2nd we get a letter from the collection agency saying we owed them 29$... The customer service (if you call it that) is absolutely and completely useless.

One time the alarm went off and they called fast but when we answered the phone the person did not identify himself/herself... the first thing the said upon answering was (This is your alarm company can i have your password) First thing that came to our mind was s c a m m e r s (guess we were right all along) trying to get our personal / password information. They are not professional at all when dealing with customers.

USE THEM AT YOUR OWN RISK.

LOOK AT ALL THE REVIEWS

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Payment issues

Poor customer service and assistance. I set up auto payment with my credit card and instead of charging my credit card as instructed, they skip withdrawals and expect late payment fees. Also charged one additional payment for following month. Agents are useless in resolving issues. Just defer to credit card company as an answer. DO NOT USE their service if you don’t have time to check your billing.

Mohammad  in Mississauga
Mohammad in Mississauga

Worst company on planet earth.

After completing 3 years of contract I paid it clear but still got a bill of 129.79. They said it is final bill. I paid but now a collection agency sent me 3 bills of 88.10 each. This is after more than one year of cancellation.

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Worst Communication & Customer Relations Skill Ever!

What does it take for someone to return one of my many, many calls?
I want to speak to a manager/owner or someone with some good customer relations skills regarding your billing mistake. I have tried calling many many times during your office hours and wait on hold for 20 mins plus on both the accounts receivable line, and the supposed Customer Relations line. I have left several messages after waiting on hold to only get a voicemail with NO returned calls. What a horrible way to run a business. RUN AWAY!

Soliver in Keremeos
Soliver in Keremeos
0 reviews Keremeos, BC

DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS COMPANY

they continued to bill us for 2 1/2 years after service was cancelled. We have called, written, returned mail and still they tried to get money on a cancelled service that was removed from home in 2017

Chris in Toronto
Chris in Toronto

They just don’t care

Alarm died, was notified two days later. Was told battery died, I replaced and still would not work. Called them and they told me to press the star button twice, nothing happened, they said that was all they could do. If I wanted it fixed, I would have to pay $150 just for a tech to show up, plus the cost of repairs. Was told it would be “hundreds of dollars”. Tried pressing different combinations of buttons and accidentally set off alarm. They called, told them the situation and was told to press the star button. I’m done with this brutal company.

Looking for Alarm Systems pros in Mississauga?